PDA

View Full Version : Rant Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ClockHand
12-04-2011, 09:44 PM
So we use to have this in the old MT. The point was to rant about something you really need to spit out.

So my PC die a few days ago and some friends told "hey we could help you to build a new one" and I was cool with that, happy, because it would mean I could keep working on the comic and if we build the computer fast I could have everything finished for the deadline. But now the assholes are telling me they don't know which day they could help me, letting me without computer at one week for the deadline.

I have no pc, I still have tones of pages to draw, I have to scan everything and clean everything, paint, put dialogues, and do the fucking order of the pages. So yeah, fuck everyone.

Sylux
12-04-2011, 09:46 PM
I have to wipe my HD clean today and clean install Win7, not as bad as you Clock but a teency frustrating nonetheless.

ClockHand
12-04-2011, 10:57 PM
It's really annoying when you help your friends in everything; they have asked me for help with stuffs of their homeworks, art works, love life, etc, and I have helped them in all that shit. And now when I need their help they made problems.

I have to find new friends, this old ones are useless.

Bacon_Barbarian
12-04-2011, 11:05 PM
I feel your pain, man. I'll be your friend. You do my math, I'll do your English.

Byakuran
12-04-2011, 11:07 PM
man... clock that blows. Have you tried telling them HOW MUCH YOU REALLY NEED IT SUPER FAST? and what you have done for them (create guilt lol)

MAN IWANNA RANT.
I'm an idiot it's 5AM i'm still not done with my assignment i have to ' get up ' at 8am go to school.. and after school go straight to work... when i havents slept uuugh suicide. i still have to shower and shit and it takes ages for meuuugghggh

GunZet
12-04-2011, 11:08 PM
I haven't had the motivation to draw or create anything at all. That is my rant.

Inksprout
12-05-2011, 12:21 AM
My rant is this: When ever my friends ask for help or are discussing something and I give my opinion/advice/knowledge no one belives me. 99% of the time I am proveably correct but they still never listen to me and never take my word for anything. Whats worse there have been several occasions where they diagreed with me and when they found out the correct answer they made out like it was what they had said, not what I had said! They effectively say and fully believe that what I said was actually what Ithey said! Its not like they simply get confused or anything, its like they literally refuse to belive me and then when they realise I am right their brain refuses to accept it. I don't mind if people want to argue with me or check up what I say (even though I have 100% confidence that I'm correct) but then when they find out I'm right they act like it was a lucky guess or make out like they were saying the same thing the whole time. If you're going to argue with me and then find out you're wrong I want you to friggin admit you were a wrong idiot and then kiss my shoes. None of this making out like you're better than me bull, I know a lot of stuff and I don't open my mouth if I don't know what I'm on about.

Psy
12-05-2011, 03:03 AM
I'm broke and I'm sick of it. My job sucks ass and I just need to move on but I don't know where to go. If I leave I am stepping back to square one and starting some where possibly at minimum wage and being lowest man on the totem. If I stay I'm still low on the totem but I'm needed and the pay is getting me by comfortably *knock on wood* where I can save but have some spending money. I'm needed and no one can or will do my job which is mostly grunt work. There's a saying that if you cant be replaced you can't be promoted. I am at the point where if they offered me a promotion I wouldn't take it unless it was 30+hrs a week and $12 an hr.

I am broke and it's my fault. NO ONE WANTS TO BUY ANYTHING ON CRAIGSLIST UNLESS IT'S ELECTRONIC AND OR DIRT CHEAP!!!!!

Inksprout
12-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Is it possible to start looking for work elsewhere before you leave your current job?

Psy
12-05-2011, 03:17 AM
Yes but I don't know where to go. I would like to go to a bank or something because I have cash handling exp and technically some accounting exp so I mite be able to get into a teller job but what am I going to do if I fail? I'm a downer.

jubeh
12-05-2011, 03:30 AM
Go to best buy

pajamajam
12-05-2011, 03:30 AM
Just apply anyway. If you're good at math and stuff (most banks have tests when you apply) and you're friendly, you've got a good chance. I think you have to have decent credit to work at a bank, but there's no harm in trying even if you don't.

GunZet
12-05-2011, 03:46 AM
Man, I'd love to work at Best Buy.

Inksprout
12-05-2011, 04:47 AM
Psy, every job you apply for will have loads of other applicants. Thats just how it is. when you're still fairly young, like we are its harder to get a job because there are so many people more experienced and qualified. I'm not going to lie to you, you might get konocked back for many many jobs before finding one, but if you don't start looking you'll never get another job and you'll just be stuck in the same shitty place you are now. Who knows, you might find a job thats better for you right away. You never know!

Blue_Dragon
12-05-2011, 07:01 AM
It's hard to get a good job when you're older too. The market sucks now.

One way I've found to get the interview (besides having a decent resume) is to say you have "open avaibablity," even if you don't. It doesn't always work, but I got three interviews that way. Most were temp jobs, but it got me in. And all I had to do to explain was "oh, I was contacted by the other job after I applied for you guys." Or if it's classes, well I dunno what you could tell them then. But, that'll get you a little closer to snagging the job. Just be really personable and professional during the interview, if you can get it.

Good luck!

I also want to rant about money. I shouldn't have to be looking for another job when I have one already. One should be enough to pay bills, damn it! A person shouldn't need two or three part-time jobs. This takes from other people who could be working one of the jobs you have...but alas, my bitching won't help me *tear*

Sylux
12-05-2011, 06:27 PM
I need a new DVD burner most likely and I have to replace my internal power supply :\ sux man

Inksprout
12-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Lol Sylux, first world problems man.

Sylux
12-05-2011, 11:58 PM
K so imma withdraw from this thread cuz my dumb ass figured out how to burn an iso properly and windows 7 ultimate is now installing on my 2TB so honestly the only problem I got now is no dad to work out with and no money :|

GunZet
12-06-2011, 12:01 AM
Gawd, you just now figured out how to burn an iso?

Sylux
12-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Yeah I b a noob

butternut
12-06-2011, 01:32 AM
Arrghh! I have a 20-25 slide presentation to make by tomorrow, and a 50 page report in 3 days.

GunZet
12-06-2011, 01:58 AM
50 pages? That's damn near a mini book.

indescribable
12-06-2011, 02:09 AM
0 _ 0 Are you like a third year in university or something? That is ri-di-cu-lous.

butternut
12-06-2011, 03:50 AM
0 _ 0 Are you like a third year in university or something? That is ri-di-cu-lous.

Actually yeah, I'm in the final year of college. xD
And it does make sense, because i've been doing a project for the whole semester and now i have to present my findings and all the work that i did coz the semester's coming to an end. The next sem (final semester) i'm back on campus and partying (not quite as then i have to sit for placements and attend interviews and get a real world job).

And there isn't a tab or rule that the report has to be 50 pages, but it usually comes out to be that much with all the formalities and formatting. Sometimes it is only around 35-40 pages, but sometimes it can even go upto around 70 or so pages long!

indescribable
12-06-2011, 04:02 AM
Sheeeesh. That sounds an awful lot like a thesis except... you have to do several?? o _ o

butternut
12-06-2011, 04:15 AM
Several? No, 1 project per person. If you have the time and patience you can do several (though i haven't heard anyone who's ever done that)

And it is like a thesis. Since I was allotted to work at a research institute, I did a project. People have been allotted corporate companies as well where they work their ass off and just submit a nominal project report (of some random topic that relates to the company at least a little). And yes, we are evaluated on everything - regularity, sincerity, communication, yada yada yada..and we had a couple of quizzes and group discussions.

indescribable
12-06-2011, 04:20 AM
Ooohhh okay. Well, that's not quite so bad then. x)

butternut
12-06-2011, 04:28 AM
Yeah it's the best! atleast compared to the rest of the semesters in college. Yes, I hate studying and would rather work my ass off on something than sit and read heavy text books that is all latin and greek.

Now I have to get over my laziness! xD 8 slides done! I just have to put a couple of videos, tables and text now, and that's already prepared when I was analyzing the data!

Inksprout
12-06-2011, 04:42 AM
You're too happy, you're meant to be ranting XD

butternut
12-06-2011, 05:09 AM
Haha I was ranting, but got happy!

I'm getting back to making my slides...

Byakuran
12-08-2011, 03:01 AM
I just fucking lost my lens, for fucks sake what the fuck /curses till calmes down.

my mom goes like ' You always need to have an extra, we ALL have. a extra but YOU ' WTF DO I DO WITH THAT. WHY DO PEOPLE TELL ME THINGS AFTER IT HAPPENED? i could go to school with one lens i guess . - ,, i'll just go to the store first.... AAH >:l

GunZet
12-08-2011, 03:05 AM
Make sure to keep your lensless eye closed, or you're gonna have some fuckedup effects.

Byakuran
12-08-2011, 03:07 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

jubeh
12-08-2011, 03:09 AM
I keep an extra of everything and I get extras for my extras

Byakuran
12-08-2011, 03:12 AM
UGH, WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE UN-LUCKY MORNINGS?

I guess it isn't as bad as me cutting my leg off or something, i'll survive /calmed down.

jubeh
12-08-2011, 03:14 AM
Yeah it could be worse like you could be doing really poorly in school or something

Byakuran
12-08-2011, 03:25 AM
....you just had to pour some salt on my wounds eh?

Sylux
12-08-2011, 03:33 AM
You stabbed yoself in the first place I mean wat did you really expect from Jubeh

jubeh
12-08-2011, 03:45 AM
Wat

Sylux
12-08-2011, 03:47 AM
She just took a knife and like jammed it in her hand I mean I'm fucking traumatized here

Inksprout
12-08-2011, 07:11 AM
Bya, my sister went to the second day of her new fancy job in a big fancy office building, half way through the day she realised she wasn't wearing a bra.

FrancysPai
12-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Rant rant rant, I'm pissed off. Stupid asthma is driving me insane.
If my current inhaler isn't working properly over the next 5 weeks (and it's so far looking that way) then I have to have a lung function diagnosis.
I do not want needles shoved into me D8< I hate needles. (Blood gas test -_-) and to make matters worse, I'm retching everytime I take my inhaler now. I don't know if it's psychological or just that my throat doesn't agree with it and it's driving me BONKERS.
AURGHARARGHHH!

End Rant.

Needed to get that off my chest, excuse the pun.

Byakuran
12-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Bya, my sister went to the second day of her new fancy job in a big fancy office building, half way through the day she realised she wasn't wearing a bra.

That's not really that bad :l ... or does she have big boobs?

Man Francy that sucks D:

FrancysPai
12-08-2011, 10:21 AM
That's not really that bad :l ... or does she have big boobs?

Man Francy that sucks D:

Currently feeling like crap right now because I'm restless and extremely giddy and I know full well that it's the side effects.

Renzokuken
12-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Heavy rain and winds of 36 mph for a fifteen minute walk home from college. &#172;.&#172;

Sylux
12-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Going for a continuous 72 hours of waking time using only carbohydrates and better energy sources than Monster from here on out. So, on Friday at either 2:30PM or Saturday at 12:00AM I'm going to go to bed. My heart is about to burst from fucking monsters, again. I'm really disappointed in myself

GunZet
12-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Get 3 bottles of NOS, chug that shit down, and take a 5 hour energy drink after that. Sure you may feel like you're having a heart attack, or overdosing from caffeine, but trust me. You'll be fine.

Sylux
12-08-2011, 05:02 PM
I will do that to spice up my Sunday

Joosh
12-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Algebra and me do not get along, every other subject does :C

Its so bad I have to get a tutor
:T

ram
12-08-2011, 06:12 PM
My rant is this: When ever my friends ask for help or are discussing something and I give my opinion/advice/knowledge no one belives me. 99&#37; of the time I am proveably correct but they still never listen to me and never take my word for anything. Whats worse there have been several occasions where they diagreed with me and when they found out the correct answer they made out like it was what they had said, not what I had said! They effectively say and fully believe that what I said was actually what Ithey said! Its not like they simply get confused or anything, its like they literally refuse to belive me and then when they realise I am right their brain refuses to accept it. I don't mind if people want to argue with me or check up what I say (even though I have 100&#37; confidence that I'm correct) but then when they find out I'm right they act like it was a lucky guess or make out like they were saying the same thing the whole time. If you're going to argue with me and then find out you're wrong I want you to friggin admit you were a wrong idiot and then kiss my shoes. None of this making out like you're better than me bull, I know a lot of stuff and I don't open my mouth if I don't know what I'm on about.

It might be too late for quoting this, but yeah I did have a similar situation, their not actually my friends anymore and I made them realize that I truly despise them!

But I figured out that it is my fault anyway, they known me since childhood and I don't really have a very good personality that they would accept any opinions coming from me, but that was back then.

If I think back on any impressions that I gave them, I would probably see my self as "someone stupid, and opinions doesn't need to be herd cause I'll just make a fool of my self if I ever hear what that stupid guys is saying" yeah that's what I'll probably see my past self.

They think of me as low as nothing so my opinions will never have any meaning in their minds.
I would never forgive but no the one that I cannot forgive is my self!(valkyrie profile good ending last battle quote lol)

bad impressions last, good impressions never last.
but who knows maybe you can do something about it, there are some other options you can take to change them if you know the cause, I'm pretty sure those types of people will only listen to people they think that's higher than them cause that's how the human pride works anyway.

Inksprout
12-08-2011, 09:37 PM
@Bya: Yeah she has pretty massive ones D:

@ Ram: You make a good point. When I think about it from this point of view I think it's something like this: The people I am talking about are very competitive and hate to be wrong even about trivial things. They will argue about anything if they think they are right. I'm not really very competitive. I try to listen to other people's ideas and arguements and be very respectful of the opinions of others. I care about finding out the real answer more than winning the arguement. So maybe this gives them the impression that I don't value my own opinions as highly as they value theres and so they don't believe things I say?

@Sylux: By bf used to do that sort of thing a lot before I really got to know him. He even ended up in hospital because his stomach became really upset. Soon as he started going out with me he stopped and as far as I can see its made a pretty big difference to him. I sometimes wonder if you can do permanent harm from that sort of thing? Once he started having weird heart palpitations in the evening for no obvious reason.

Sylux
12-09-2011, 05:35 AM
Yeah I prolly have some new heart complications but it's all good cuz it'll prolly get better once I'm older

Byakuran
12-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Inksprout, Y-yeah big boobs and no bra.. it could've worked for the better ifyouknowwhatimsaying : D -giggity-

MAN so-rant-

So yesterday i lost my lens and i had to buy a new one.. SO GUESS WHAT I LOST TODAY? AGAIN MY LENS. fk you wind. i was waiting at the bus stop and a windblast comes and i got some hair in my eye and next thing my lens is gone :'D

Also forgot my phone in school... so i had to go back after i missed the bus back.. =A=. and then buy a new lens since my new lenses didnt come :C

ClockHand
12-09-2011, 12:15 PM
gps for lens.

FrancysPai
12-09-2011, 04:54 PM
So I have a bruised cheek bone.
A door tried to red-parry my attempts at opening it and won.

It was a heavy door too.
And I hit my cheekbone right on the metal bar that's used for the handle (Yay stupid heavy-duty store doors)

Psy
12-09-2011, 06:15 PM
They fired my asst manager. I have been told by the store manager that I will not be held responsible for anything that went down since I was only fallowing orders. That's what they say but it could change at any time. Now there's rumors about people knowing that my boss was going to be fired including a "This is a bitter sweet victory" fb post from the part time asst manager that's been trying to get full time status and a "Congrats honey" comment from her husband left on that status made 24hrs before hand. Then more rumors that one of the girls that I trained was celebrating because she didn't like our asst manager and her being fired means she is being promoted to management. If that does happen I have no choice but to quit or transfer. I don't know what to believe and it's getting to much to deal with. I feel partly at fault but I also think they were looking for a way to get rid of her anyhow and they exploited this situation to the fullest.

Edit: I've revised my resume and cover letter and applied at three banks so far. Had to take a test for bank of America online but didn't pass. I think I failed the data entry part. The counting out money part was fun as hell tho I must say. Probably failed the personality questions too. I'm going to try again for that one in six months.

Sylux
12-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Kill them, eat them, and take their places.

Byakuran
12-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Oooh psy i wondered what happened!

You can do it psy! :>

butternut
12-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Yeah Psy, now that you know what the tests could be like, you can prepare yourself accordingly! =)

Sylux
12-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Prepare yourself with knives and saws and saran wrap and butter

Inksprout
12-10-2011, 05:14 AM
Man, you job sounds like its horrible, hope you get a new one soon!

Psy
12-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Ok im like living in this thread it seams.

Ok so like a month ago i asked my boss about a promotion and explained that ive been with the company 4.5 years and my last boss swept me under the rug and swore i never asked him about any promotion even tho i had a witness to two of the four times i asked. My current boss is best friends and NEIGHBORS with our district manager who has the power to promote some one. All he said at the time is "I will talk with stefan and let him know you want to move up." all was good apparently.

Then this whole thing with my assistant manager goes down and i end up working with my boss two nights ago so I had to ask for peace of mind "COnsidering the recent events how badly did this hurt my chances of me getting a promotion?" he says "Oh not at all" I about passed out from relief then he continues " . . . But! Now correct me if im wrong. YOu uh seem to have uh oh i dont know? Called corporate and reported the DM (stefan)?" "Yup" "Why would you do that?" TO sum it up i reported him like 3-4 months ago because he apperntly had an assistant manager return money to a customer. I was trained that we NEVER do that and its NEVER to happen. I talked to another assistant manager about it because we didnt have a store manager at the time and she talked to a store manager from another store and both said i should report it. So I did. THEN low and behold the people i called and reported it to TOLD THE DISTRICT MANAGER WHO I WAS REPORTING WHAT I SAID AND GAVE HIM MY NAME!!!!

I knew about them giving my name because the assistant manager that i asked if i should report the incicdent told me he told her i called on him. So my current boss goes on to say
"Well stefan is pretty sore about that still i believe. I dont know why youd go above his head like that because when you go above some ones head it makes you look bad. He has the power to promote and well you cant really blame him if he still holds a grudge about that when you apply. You unfortunately have all the qualifications and most of the training that we need but its up to stefan wheather or not he wants to or can be the bigger man and get past this. Im not saying its a no but it doesnt seem likely. You can still apply and all tho."

If he didnt still have something against me how and why did my boss suddenly bring up or come into the information that I reported the DM? I cant call corporate because they will just tell him (and i would have to give my name again or they wouldnt know who the fuck I was talking about being i guess discriminated??? against!) and since they are buddys they will fuck with my hours possibly or set me up to be fired legally. If i get fired and call it makes my story sound much less credible because it turns into the whinings of the spurned employee crying foul for being fired. If i just stay as is im not going anywhere and will continue to eek out a meager existence as a cleaning bitch. If I leave the company Im walking away from 4.5yrs of hard work and invested time trying to prove myself good enough for the lowest of the low which makes me just pathetic.

Byakuran
12-12-2011, 05:48 PM
What. the. hell. What the fuck is wrong with those people at your store... why did they give them your name.. what happened to ' reporting anonymous ' :l... i mean it isnt your fault at all i get stefan is upset about it but you just heard it was wrong and never to do that, you even asked asst. manager and a store manager.

Isn't the DM supposed to get trouble for giving back money? You did the best you could do man :l. I hope stefan gets it. Good Luck Psy @__@

Also, my brother keeps being an Ass UGMFG.

Bacon_Barbarian
12-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Fuck my APUSH Teacher. He spends all of our class time lecturing material that never winds up on the tests. He also tells us to read 20 pages out of our textbooks and take notes everyday. That might be OK, if, you know, APUSH was the only class we have. Of course, the subject of these notes never wind up on the tests either and he pitches a bitch whenever someone doesn't do them. Also, out midterm is so long it has to be split up and go into a regular class period. Apparently 2 Hours isn't enough. We had a practice test today that was 68 questions, and I didn't even finish. Friday we have a test that's 80 questions. And it's not like I'm slow or the only other one in this situation. I can take a 200 question test and get an A with plenty of time to spare. The smartest kid in the class only finished with just under two minutes.

Fuck you, Mr. *********

Sylux
12-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Why don't you just transfer out, AP is overrated just wait to do that crap when you're in college. You're too young to worry about seriously difficult courses and tests.

Bacon_Barbarian
12-12-2011, 06:51 PM
No, I'll be the laughing stock of the "AP kids" :|

Sylux
12-12-2011, 06:53 PM
And you care...?

Bacon_Barbarian
12-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Yes. :P

Byakuran
12-13-2011, 10:55 AM
:l.

Oke guys so i was failing at german and all so i forgot my keys in the exam-room so i thought i'd wait till everyone was done so i don't mess up people concentration and all, so i waited 2,5 hours and this friend comes and says ' some people are going to be there for 4 hours man :l ' im like DFSAGFD goes in get keys all in 10sec. :l... then i cycle to work because i forgot my phone there... GREAT MY CYCLE JUST GOT A FLAT TIRE : D . had to walk 6/8km to the station so the guy there could get it fixed : D. i bought myself an alarm, i buy shit on days when i dont do good lol.

Psy
12-13-2011, 02:48 PM
we must invent small devices to atach to your phone and keys so when you walk more than 2ft away it sounds an alarm. (not the first time ive thought of this >>. probably allready exists)

ClockHand
12-13-2011, 03:11 PM
It already exist, my sister sells those.

CypressDahlia
12-13-2011, 03:13 PM
I know a great way to pass German.

GunZet
12-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Just say nein.

Byakuran
12-13-2011, 07:50 PM
If only guys...

Bacon_Barbarian
12-13-2011, 07:54 PM
Say, "Fourth Reich."

Nara
12-13-2011, 10:04 PM
That awkward feeling when you joined a community just a few hours ago...

GunZet
12-13-2011, 10:07 PM
Your name is the name of this song I really like. I dig that.

Sylux
12-13-2011, 10:08 PM
How did she get her text like that?!

GunZet
12-13-2011, 10:13 PM
Lol I dunno

Nara
12-13-2011, 10:13 PM
That awkward feeling when you can't tell if the post was meant for you or for somebody else...

GunZet
12-13-2011, 10:16 PM
That awkward feeling when you feel really good in the middle of a dream, and wake up with a giant mess to clean...

Nara
12-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Still can't tell whether i'm ranting or not.

Anyway, i'm leaving for now to find something to be ranted in the future.

GunZet
12-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Why not rant about not having anything to rant about.

nextweek
12-13-2011, 10:34 PM
exams.

/thread

CypressDahlia
12-13-2011, 10:34 PM
If only guys...

Actually I was gonna say you should invade Poland.

Nara
12-13-2011, 10:38 PM
Dropped my eraser in the middle drawing.
Hoping that i won't make any mistakes.

Inksprout
12-14-2011, 05:51 AM
The shitty job that I started recently cancelled my shift this week, simply saying 'its not busy enough'. I am NOT happy about this D<

Nara
12-14-2011, 11:23 AM
That awkward feeling when you ranted because you couldn't find your remote, then you find it lying on the floor next to your feet.

ClockHand
12-14-2011, 11:25 AM
The shitty job that I started recently cancelled my shift this week, simply saying 'its not busy enough'. I am NOT happy about this D<

That is the worst, I remember when I worked on a fast food (salads) chain and after the first day they put me in the busiest local. -.- After that I never knew that lunch time can last that long (and with that many horrible people -.-).

Byakuran
12-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Actually I was gonna say you should invade Poland.

Pft, i live in the Netherlands polish people have already invaded us :(. There arent much people in Poland anymore should be easy to invade but that still doesn't help me with my german grade :/.

ClockHand
12-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Invade England. That's why people keep failing German (everyone invade Poland and they lose).

Byakuran
12-14-2011, 11:48 AM
... So how exactly will this help my grade?

ClockHand
12-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Well if you win you will have a entire country.

How that doesn't will help you with your grade?

Byakuran
12-14-2011, 12:26 PM
OR. instead of killing thousand starting a war and all, i could start learning :l.

GunZet
12-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Clock has no idea wth he's even talking about most of the time. I mean, he's not even at 100&#37;.

CypressDahlia
12-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Pft, i live in the Netherlands polish people have already invaded us :(. There arent much people in Poland anymore should be easy to invade but that still doesn't help me with my german grade :/.

Who cares about German grade, they'd probably promote you to Furher if you did that.

Byakuran
12-14-2011, 01:54 PM
F&#252;hrer...

CypressDahlia
12-14-2011, 01:58 PM
See, you're not so bad at German after all.

ClockHand
12-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Let the mustache grow, bya.

jubeh
12-14-2011, 02:19 PM
If nobody's going to say anything I'll say it. Is gunzet trying to neg clock into doing him or something.

Evil_Cake
12-14-2011, 02:30 PM
isnt everybody

also staggered preplay go to hell

GunZet
12-14-2011, 02:33 PM
isnt everybody

Yes

Byakuran
12-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Let the mustache grow, bya.

This line kinda hurt me since i just waxed.

GunZet
12-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Don't listen to Clock, he has a vag bush.

jubeh
12-14-2011, 02:47 PM
There see he's doing it again

ClockHand
12-14-2011, 02:47 PM
This line kinda hurt me since i just waxed.

so you wax your mustache?

New rant, fucking photoshop!! why can't i have you!!!

Byakuran
12-14-2011, 02:57 PM
There see he's doing it again

Man i see it.

Clock you can have something else ifyouknowwhatimsayin. :cat_ohoho:
And yes man, i'm a girl so it'd be " weird " if i have a stache UGH.

jubeh
12-14-2011, 02:58 PM
I only like girls with staches

GunZet
12-14-2011, 03:04 PM
so you wax your mustache?

New rant, fucking photoshop!! why can't i have you!!!
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1637/100di.jpg
Be 100&#37;

ClockHand
12-14-2011, 03:10 PM
I only like girls with staches

this is what the normal male person likes.

Byakuran
12-14-2011, 03:28 PM
That's not what the boy in my class said :l

Ugh.. at least our staches don't itch when we kiss.... male staches do that.

jubeh
12-14-2011, 03:36 PM
Only slightly

GunZet
12-14-2011, 03:37 PM
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5001/100cy.jpg
This is needed.

Byakuran
12-14-2011, 04:40 PM
man... add a santahat, and that will be my profile pic *A* awesum.

Sylux
12-14-2011, 04:47 PM
ADD A SANTA HAT

Byakuran
12-14-2011, 06:07 PM
Never mind :)

GunZet
12-14-2011, 06:09 PM
I knew you'd get to it first. *whistles* Now that's a sexy face right there.

Byakuran
12-14-2011, 06:13 PM
if only my face looked like that...

man ur santa hat would look so much cooler... D:

GunZet
12-14-2011, 06:24 PM
I probably woulda did it the same way you did lol.
And of course your face can look like that, Bya. Like Clock said, let the mustache grow.

jaidurn
12-14-2011, 06:29 PM
Yeah. Just let your moustache grow and ditch your glasses.

GunZet
12-14-2011, 06:31 PM
Keep the glasses. Glasses make anyone look awesome, I mean, look at me.

Sylux
12-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Jaidurn I honestly couldn't picture you without glasses.

Byakuran
12-14-2011, 07:10 PM
im wearing lenses to school and like... i miss my glasses

Guys duudes really, i am REALLY easily influenced and stuff... and I CAN grow a stache...
please... i know guys won't like it.. don't get my hopes up...

GunZet
12-14-2011, 07:12 PM
All you have left is to become a famous skateboarder then. I BELIEVE!

Byakuran
12-14-2011, 07:14 PM
man i havent been skating at all lately SO MUCH RAIN!

i'll never become pro... i like skateboaring.. but i love drawing xD. Hence i will always draw before i start to skate so :/
Lol Skater-Dudettes.

GunZet
12-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Stop living in Rainland and you won't have so many problems.

ClockHand
12-14-2011, 09:10 PM
man i havent been skating at all lately SO MUCH RAIN!

i'll never become pro... i like skateboaring.. but i love drawing xD. Hence i will always draw before i start to skate so :/
Lol Skater-Dudettes.

now you wish to have chose the rainboard.

Byakuran
12-15-2011, 05:15 PM
Is there a water-proof skateboard? cuz that would be really neat.

GunZet
12-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Nope, they don't exist.
The only things relatively waterproof on a skateboard are the wheels.

Byakuran
12-15-2011, 05:18 PM
... man we need the wooden board not to be like cardboard aftersome rain.. also the trucks >: (

GunZet
12-15-2011, 05:22 PM
The trucks are only waterproof for so long. They're still metal, and metal rusts eventually.

Psy
12-15-2011, 05:50 PM
The trucks are only waterproof for so long. They're still metal, and metal rusts eventually.

Gold doesn't.
If the trucks are gold plated they wouldn't rust right? Only thing then would be that doing any kind of trick will probably chip the plating off fast.

GunZet
12-15-2011, 05:56 PM
Oh, and, you know... cost. Lol.

Oh, there -are- these though.
http://www.boardernation.com/bn/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/44a42afca0a76c58f7330703cdbe91d8.jpg

Nara
12-15-2011, 10:23 PM
No reason to explain, somehow i have the urge to rant...
Maybe someone is bad-mouthing me somewhere?

Byakuran
12-16-2011, 02:48 PM
UGH. TIRED. SCHOOl. doesnt go well....

i got really pissed today at school -.-; ohwell.

GunZet
12-16-2011, 02:50 PM
You got so much to rant about, Bya. Why don't you spread the love and give some rants to some of us that don't have anything to rant about, eh?

pajamajam
12-16-2011, 03:37 PM
I got locked in the freezer at work today. The door to the walk-in freezer is inside the walk-in cooler, so no one could hear me scream. I screamed anyway, and I finally got the damn door to open by slamming myself against it and repeatedly bashing the button with a box. I was so fucking pissed because everybody knows to check and make sure there's no one in the freezer before they close the door because it's almost impossible to open from the inside.

jubeh
12-16-2011, 03:38 PM
What the hell man

GunZet
12-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Holy shit, uh...glad you got out @_@

Bacon_Barbarian
12-16-2011, 06:05 PM
Jesus Christ. Are you OK? o.O

jubeh
12-16-2011, 06:48 PM
Did you get ice powers

pajamajam
12-16-2011, 07:34 PM
Well I found this crown, but I left it in there and when I went back it was gone.

Inksprout
12-16-2011, 08:40 PM
I wish I was locked in a fridge. I absolutely hate summer sometimes. I have to wear stupid shorts that look ridiculous or dresses that look even worse and be miserable and hot everyday. For some reason the apartment I'm renting has no fly screens on any of the windows so I either have to keep the windows shut at night or battle dozens of bugs in the middle of the night. Yep, theres nothing quiet like being bitten by mosquitos in your sleep!

jubeh
12-16-2011, 09:19 PM
Well I found this crown, but I left it in there and when I went back it was gone.

Perhaps you are not the chosen one

Byakuran
12-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Wtf... wished? Man you could DIE.

Man maggs that sucks im so glad we dont have a freezer at out work, we do have a cooling area but you can open it and stuff and it isnt that cold >__>.

pajamajam
12-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Inksprout, the the cooler would have been fine because it's kept right at 33F (0C). Food storage freezers are usually kept at 0F (-18C) or below. It was pretty uncomfortably cold in there.

We have screens on all our windows and the mosquitoes still get in in the summer. And the mice get in through any means necessary in the winter. Sometimes you just can't keep the fuckers out.

ClockHand
12-17-2011, 01:36 AM
sometimes you just need to close the holes, reinforce walls and buy a cat. You need to upgrade your defenses.

Inksprout
12-17-2011, 02:09 AM
and cats are adorable!

Psy
12-17-2011, 04:08 AM
Or peppermint oil. Mice are allergic to peppermint. Dilute some in a spray bottle of water and spray in the corners and along baseboards and they should stay away.

I've heard spearmint or peppermint keeps away all flying insects pretty well. Oops ok it's mint and it works best on mosquitos.
Just read that some one did the peppermint trick for mice with cotton balls and it worked but they had to redo them allot to keep it up.
Allso there's the electronic plug things that drive insects and pests insane and kill them. I had a customer once tell me how he used one in every room of his house and that they have power levels and he turned all of them on high. He came home and his animals were all dead. His cat his dog his rabbits his parrot and smaller birds all dead.

pajamajam
12-17-2011, 04:29 AM
Every time I start hearing a mouse, I stick one of those D-con things with the pellets where I heard it. Works pretty well so far.

Bacon_Barbarian
12-17-2011, 01:21 PM
That's not preemptive though.

Inksprout
12-17-2011, 06:10 PM
I had shelves all over one of the walls in my bedroom, so when mice came in they were able to climb up all the shelves right up near my head when I was sleeping. I was scared mice were going to come and eat my face off at night.

Bacon_Barbarian
12-17-2011, 06:23 PM
I'd be more worried about getting the Hanta virus.

Inksprout
12-17-2011, 07:53 PM
It was in the country so they were very small australian native mice.

Bacon_Barbarian
12-17-2011, 08:20 PM
That wouldn't mean anything, per se.

Inksprout
12-17-2011, 09:04 PM
I just mean I doubt they would be carrying any disease because they would haven't ever had the oppurtunity to interact with mice that carry diseases

ClockHand
12-17-2011, 09:12 PM
I fucking hate people in my room.

I rarely invite people to my place, this is because I forget, I forget why I don't invite people so I invite them. Every time I invite someone in my room that person or persons, keep taking the books, comics and movies from my shelfs. I have no problem if someone want to pick something to read, I encourage them, but they just pick them, and ones they have it in their hands they pick another, and another and another, and so when they go away I have all my books, comics, movies, games and others, in the freaking floor!!!!

Inksprout
12-17-2011, 09:16 PM
man, I used to live with a guy who was like that. We had a large communal book shelf in the living room and when his friends came over he'd take his stuff off the shelves to show them and then just leave it lying everywhere. I didn't want the living room with this guys shit everywhere, but I didn't particularly want to run around putting it away for him either :/ if you go to someone elses house you should always put everything back the way you found it IMO.

ClockHand
12-17-2011, 09:22 PM
Yeah, so I made a oath with myself, everything I go to the house of someone of those assholes who pick my stuffs, I will do the same. I will pick every single shit they have and then throw it away. And I know someone's are as equally maniac about their stuffs than I.

Bacon_Barbarian
12-17-2011, 11:56 PM
Don't bring them to your room?

ClockHand
12-18-2011, 12:01 AM
That too, but I also want revenge.

Sylux
12-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Wow dude your friends are pretty immature :\

pajamajam
12-19-2011, 09:01 PM
So yesterday, I was working with three new girls. This wouldn't have been a problem if it hadn't also been the last Sunday before Christmas. The store was fucking packed, and every time I turned my head I either heard "Maggie!" or "Ma'am!" So between helping customers and helping new people figure stuff out, I didn't get all my work done.

Every day, we break our frozen bread dough onto racks for baking the next day. This allows it to thaw evenly and proof a little in the cooler, and also lets us get the bread baked faster in the morning. I didn't have a lot of time and the freezer was nigh inaccessible anyway, so I only broke out the essentials and stuff I noticed we were low on. I had asked management in advance if it was alright and they gave me the OK, so I thought everything would be fine when I came in today. Oh god, was I wrong.

Norma, the department manager from hell, came in as I was going on break. As soon as I came back from my cigarette and diet soda, she demanded to know why the hell stuff wasn't done. I explained to her that we were very busy and I only had new girls with me and I had to push a fat lady in her Mart-Cart halfway across the crowded as fuck store so she could find an outlet to charge said Mart-Cart and I couldn't find anyone else to hand her off to. None of this was acceptable to our dear and glorious leader. I should have told the new girls that "Maggie needs to do Maggie's job," and that if they've done something even once before that they need to have mastered it. I shouldn't have made eye contact or listened to any customers at all because I was busy, and I should have ignored management all together cause I just didn't have the time (her words). Then I had to break out the stuff I missed last night (good thing I only had a half shift today and didn't have to babysit the bread so it would proof properly).

I was so pissed that I was shaking and almost in tears while she was talking, and she just told me to stop shaking and listen, dammit. It wouldn't be so bad, but just last week she used working with a new girl as an excuse for not having all the closing stuff done. This is bullshit because the closing stuff is never finished when she's working.

tl;dr, I'm gonna start looking for a new job.

Bacon_Barbarian
12-19-2011, 09:56 PM
When you quit, tell your boss that you had thought Kim Jong had died but you were clearly wrong.

Inksprout
12-20-2011, 01:34 AM
It seems like their are stories like this all round. Working in stores is just crap. The management/owners think that they are top shit. They make all the rules and boss everyone else around even as they are breaking the rules themselves. When they hire new staff they do a terrible job of training them/don't bother to at all. When you're new you have no idea what you're doing and get yelled at for not doing things at all. You KNOW everyone is expecting you to master everything the first time you're shown but its simply not possible. You're faced with the choice to either piss everyone off by asking for help or try to figure it out (in which case you might just screw up so monumentally that everyone gets pissed at you anyway).

When you KNOW how to do your job you are still expected to jump through hoops. You get stuck with being understaffed, with having a bunch of new people and STILL with being expected to do things no one ever told you you had to do. You are put in the most high pressure situations and even when you do your best and things should be fine you still get in shit. You have to try to be patient with the new people because, hey, they're new and its not their fault that management can't be bothered making a proper training program. You have to be nice to the customers because otherwise they'll go away and you'll be out of a job. Yet despite all these efforts the management and the customers will think you're an incompetent ninny hammer and the new people will probably end up thinking you're a grumpy ass hole.

Why do jobs like this have to exist? I have no problem with the IDEA of working in hospitality/retail but the stories I hear and the experiences I've had with it myself are fucking terrifying.
The most ironic thing about these jobs is that even though they are horrible and no one actually wants to do them you still have to act like getting this shitty job from hell is what you want most in the world. Even though they make no effort to make the job interesting/fun/easy the managment still expect you to be enthusistic about doing it. So if you for any reason happen to really need this type of job you have to go to the interview and look all happy even though you know that if you do get the job you will be tortured and hate it.

Afrobit
12-20-2011, 02:21 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll66iuAcaj1qe5jlr.gif

^Sums up retail and other min wage jobs.

Oh how I love the look on people's faces when I tell them my line is closed, and I'm not taking anyone else. Their disappointed faces bring me joy. :'D

Seriously, how hard is it to spot that my lane is closed?

Or even read...:|

Sylux
12-20-2011, 02:27 AM
I would let them go even if I went overtime, because frankly I look like Santa Clause.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5496/victoryr.jpg

Psy
12-20-2011, 03:52 AM
Heh heh heh. .. . . . guess what? Im back with more.

SO NOW
I was just chatting with a girl I work with and she was complaining about another associate and asked why he got hired? Me knowing why responded "well hes jeremy one of the stockers friends. Jeremy has allot of pull with the boss and the DM. He will probably be the new assistant manager soon lol." i said it not thinking anything of it and then low and behold she proceeds to tell me
"Oh well i asked Patrick (our boss) if we were getting a new manager or what? he said "not new no im probably going to promote some one." and i told him "Oh well if your going to promote some one promote Michael (hi im Michael. Psy to you all) hes cool and hes been here forever." he told me "Oh well I would but Michael threw the DM under the bus so that aint going to happen. I have some one else in mind." but he wouldnt say who."
I had never mentioned to her or anyone else (besides on here) that my boss had told me the DM mite hold me reporting him against me and say no to promoting me.
. . .
So I went from only SPECULATING that the District Manager (DM/Stefan) was/is holding a grudge against me (which I thought because my boss THE DM'S BEST FRIEND AND NEIGHBOR told me so) for reporting something he was involved in to HR to flat out KNOWING. For those who dont know this is called retaliation. Retaliation is illegal. I called the manager that just recently got fired and i told her everything and so she is going to get in contact with the Head of our human rescource HR department and have her call me because if i call i will likely not get thru to her and the DM will intercept it before it can get to anyone who can do anything about it.
Im thinking of getting a lawyer now.
I didnt have panic/anxiety attacks until i started working here. I could lift my right arm above shoulder height without it hurting before i started working here. I could wake up before 11am before I started working here. I could spend time with my family for a whole day without being pulled away suddenly before i worked here.

Byakuran
12-20-2011, 05:25 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll66iuAcaj1qe5jlr.gif

^Sums up retail and other min wage jobs.

Oh how I love the look on people's faces when I tell them my line is closed, and I'm not taking anyone else. Their disappointed faces bring me joy. :'D

Seriously, how hard is it to spot that my lane is closed?

Or even read...:|

As a cashier i totally get what you are saying haha.

Also mags man good luck :l

Maaaan psyyy Can't you go to a like different store from the same chain uggh ;/

Sylux
12-20-2011, 05:57 AM
I read your post multiple times, Psy, but I cannot comprehend it. Please excuse me.

GunZet
12-20-2011, 12:12 PM
I think you know the answer to all your problems, Psy, and if not---

jubeh
12-21-2011, 03:10 AM
We closed at 11 tonight but our manager wouldn't let us out until 1:45am because he's insane.

Inksprout
12-21-2011, 04:59 AM
Sounds reasonable.

Celestial-Fox
12-21-2011, 06:05 AM
Jeeze, that suuucks, Jubeh.

So I'm learning how to crochet. I've been at it for about 6 hours or so. AND I AM THE WORST. /rageeee

Inksprout
12-21-2011, 06:33 AM
seefy, just put the crochet hook down...

Sylux
12-21-2011, 09:02 AM
Are you going to make a rasta hat for your dreads?

GunZet
12-21-2011, 11:48 AM
I've been waiting on a package since the beginning of the month, and have yet to see it, and doubt I will. That's my one legit rant.

corastaur
12-21-2011, 11:52 AM
haha seefy I tried to learn how to crochet a couple days ago too... It was awful >.<

Also that totally sucks Gunz :/ bug your postman about it :) won't help anything but meh

Inksprout
12-21-2011, 06:37 PM
My sister got a letter sent forward from where she used to live, but the people didn't reseal the envelope. So when she got it it was sealed in plastic and 2 other christmas letters for different people were inside with it. She got really angry and opened the other person's mail, even though it probably just fell into the open envelop before the mail people sealed it up again. Now 2 people won't get their christmas cards. My sister is a crazy bitch D:

GunZet
12-21-2011, 06:57 PM
1: Tell her to send that shit and do right.
2: Threaten her with fire.
3: Summon Gilgamesh to strike her down.
4: Eh.

Bacon_Barbarian
12-21-2011, 07:04 PM
I've been waiting on a package since the beginning of the month, and have yet to see it, and doubt I will. That's my one legit rant.

What's it shipping from? Pitch a bitch at the company, man.

GunZet
12-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Wellll, it was sent by Royal Mail (which I've heard has a rep for losing people's stuff/stealing it) and from the UK. It could possibly be stuck in US customs, who fkin' knows.

Bacon_Barbarian
12-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Really? Usually when I order something from the UK it arrives faster then something from a few states over ... lol :/

GunZet
12-21-2011, 07:28 PM
Well, this has no tracking number, so ehhh... I could possibly be SOL.

Celestial-Fox
12-22-2011, 07:28 AM
seefy, just put the crochet hook down...
NEVERRRRR. And actually, I figured out what I was doing wrong today, and I'm making good progress! C:

Are you going to make a rasta hat for your dreads?
Not at the moment. I want to eventually get good enough to start making my own aviator tams (since I dished out $60 for the tan one I have now), but all I want right now is to make some darn carves for Christmas presents. In the meantime, though, I'm rocking this hat my kid sister made between today and yesterday. It's nice and elastic. :D
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x96/Celestial-Fox/Photoon2011-12-22at03.png

Ahahaha, you'd DIE if you lived in Alaska. Pay $20 for international shipping, get it in the mail 4-6 weeks later. :|

Bacon_Barbarian
12-22-2011, 12:27 PM
What happens when you ship from the Continental US, Seefy?

Sylux
12-22-2011, 01:12 PM
She gets fucked over by money and time weren't you listening

Bacon_Barbarian
12-22-2011, 01:22 PM
I assumed that's what happens when she ships from Canada. It's probably worse coming from the US, but I was wondering if she still had to pay Int'l Shipping.

GunZet
12-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Canada to Alaska should just be called 'neighborly shipping'.

Bacon_Barbarian
12-22-2011, 01:42 PM
Could say the same thing about Texas and Mexico, but I don't think that'd fly. lol

GunZet
12-22-2011, 01:43 PM
Texas -is- Mexico, in another dimension.

Psy
12-22-2011, 03:19 PM
NEVERRRRR. And actually, I figured out what I was doing wrong today, and I'm making good progress! C:

Not at the moment. I want to eventually get good enough to start making my own aviator tams (since I dished out $60 for the tan one I have now), but all I want right now is to make some darn carves for Christmas presents. In the meantime, though, I'm rocking this hat my kid sister made between today and yesterday. It's nice and elastic. :D
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x96/Celestial-Fox/Photoon2011-12-22at03.png

Ahahaha, you'd DIE if you lived in Alaska. Pay $20 for international shipping, get it in the mail 4-6 weeks later. :|

Is that hat loom knitted? I can't tell but then again I'm on an iPhone. Allso that is a GIANT hook you are using. I just made a scarf the other day and gave it to my sister to use in a gift exchange and she got a $1 Christmas tree ornament. I could have sold that scarf for $15 easy!

Celestial-Fox
12-22-2011, 06:21 PM
I assumed that's what happens when she ships from Canada. It's probably worse coming from the US, but I was wondering if she still had to pay Int'l Shipping.
Yeah, I have to pay International fairly consistently from the US. I've only bought one thing from Canada before, haha. But yeahhhh. Shipping is the worst. My family is taking a road trip to the Lower 48 this summer, and we're probably going to pick up some stereo equipment that costs $430 to ship here. DX

Psy: Yep, it's loom knitted. And you're right; my hook is huge. The suggested needle gauge is 9 on the skein. I tried learning on smaller needles with less bulky yarn, but it just wasn't working. (Lol, YouTube taught me how to do it.) I want to work my way down to smaller gauges. (: And that really sucks about your scarf! It takes a lot of work to make pretty much anything out of yarn. ):

Delphinus
12-22-2011, 07:11 PM
And you're right; my hook is huge... I want to work my way down to smaller gauges.

Piercings go one way; knitting the other.

Celestial-Fox
12-22-2011, 07:41 PM
I actually knew that. :O I just talk about the overall diameter of the needle/hook/object when talking about any kind of gauge, not the number itself because both American systems (wire and knitting) are needlessly contrived. (Orrrr, just use mm, which is just easier, imo--I use a tiny little 1 mm crochet hook for maintaining my hair, actually.)

Delphinus
12-22-2011, 07:47 PM
I meant that you're sizing up with piercings and down with knitting. :P

GunZet
12-22-2011, 07:55 PM
Rant retracted, I've just received my package. Nothing to see here, people.

Celestial-Fox
12-22-2011, 07:56 PM
I know, I know. /facepalm I've been knitting since the age of 8 (though, I am admittedly awful at it, hence my crochet endeavors).

AGGH, I SUCK AT COMMUNICATINGGGGG. ;_____; <-- that should be a rant in itself, because it's so true. D:

and lol, nice Gunz. :D

Inksprout
12-22-2011, 08:07 PM
On the internet eveyone sucks at communicating T_T

GunZet
12-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Only those that suck at communicating on the internet suck at communicating on the internet.

Delphinus
12-22-2011, 08:30 PM
There are 10 kinds of people on the internet; those who are massive sperglords, and those who don't understand binary

Celestial-Fox
12-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Only those that suck at communicating on the internet suck at communicating on the internet.
I'm better at communicating online than in real life... That should be indicative of how inept I am. XD

GunZet
12-22-2011, 08:37 PM
There are two kinds of people on this planet; those who are part of The Empire, and those who are not.

You do not want to be in the latter portion.

Celestial-Fox
12-22-2011, 08:41 PM
Too late.

GunZet
12-22-2011, 08:58 PM
The Empire is never late, only delayed.

Sylux
12-22-2011, 10:21 PM
Yeah Seefy YOU late haha

Sho
12-23-2011, 06:34 AM
Fucking pc is acting up again, having it run a diskcheck atm. Funny thing is that my Christmas break just started and the damn thing stops working out of nowhere. Just the same as with my autumn break. My pc must hate holidays.

Inksprout
12-23-2011, 07:40 AM
Found out about 'bronycon', became depressed.

CypressDahlia
12-25-2011, 12:39 AM
I spent a hundred dollars on a gift for my girlfriend that she SPECIFICALLY asked for and now she wants to return it. It's fucking blowing my mind I can't describe how angry I am right now. It's not even like I took a stab in the dark or anything I gave her my fucking debit card so she could order that shit SPECIFICALLY online and now she wants to return it not even 24 hours after it reaches her house. I can't believe she's being such a spoiled brat right now I'm about to curbstomp her.

GunZet
12-25-2011, 02:16 AM
See dude, that's why you don't do those kinds of things for Christmas.

Sho
12-25-2011, 03:50 AM
Don't forget to take a pic when you do curbstomp her, the internet always loves violence liek dat.

GunZet
12-25-2011, 04:01 AM
Curbstomping only works when you're holding your snub pistol, so remember.

Byakuran
12-27-2011, 04:44 AM
Man, women change their mind all the time... Maybe she just feels bad for making u use 100 dollar thats why and has now a cheaper gift in mind...

CypressDahlia
12-28-2011, 12:28 PM
Obviously, right.

jubeh
12-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Dump her

Delphinus
12-28-2011, 05:06 PM
communication

jubeh
12-28-2011, 05:13 PM
Dump her and then go to sleep

GunZet
12-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Repetitive bad advice ITT.

ClockHand
12-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Actually a good advice.

But this one is better:

Dump on her and then go to sleep.

GunZet
12-28-2011, 05:34 PM
You two and your scat fetishes.

Inksprout
12-28-2011, 08:47 PM
My bf got angry at me for asking him to put in money for dinner ($5 each) on the grounds that it was too expensive, that he could have bought steam games with his $5 and that the food I bought would ussually cost more than $10. Not only am I still mas as hell, I also feel compelled to go out and buy the same food all the time and keep track of how often I can get it for $10 or less, because he refuses to believe that you ussually can.

jubeh
12-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Steam games > girlfriend

Inksprout
12-28-2011, 09:00 PM
its more like everything>food and he just expects me to go hungry when I am at his house because 'he would rather not eat anything himself so why should he feed me?'

ClockHand
12-28-2011, 09:02 PM
bad host.

jubeh
12-28-2011, 09:04 PM
We're back at learning how to do photosynthesis

Inksprout
12-28-2011, 09:08 PM
Clock, exactly! I was raised to feed people when they come over, and to give them something they like even if its not what I would have otherwise made. He says I am fussy because I don't want to eat nasty 2 min noodles or meat pies that smell like dog food.

jubeh
12-28-2011, 09:11 PM
Idk you sound p fussy those foods are delicious

GunZet
12-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Horrible.

Inksprout
12-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Well I think he's p fussy when he considers $5 to be too expensive for a meal

jubeh
12-28-2011, 09:17 PM
5 dollars thats outrageous you could eat for like 3 bucks a micky d's.

Inksprout
12-28-2011, 09:18 PM
haha, well maybe there but here $5 is less than maccas AND he had left overs, so it was enough for more than one meal.

jubeh
12-28-2011, 09:20 PM
Btw could you lend me some money

Inksprout
12-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Sorry, spent my last $10 buying the same food again to prove bf wrong.

GunZet
12-28-2011, 09:22 PM
I'll tell you what you should do. Get a turkey, make it (the right way) and carve and shred it up, make sure you have slices of bread to last the week, and plenty of mayo and mustard.
Make turkey sandwiches for the remainder of the week.

Inksprout
12-28-2011, 09:27 PM
That sounds awesome! I have plenty of food already at my house luckily.

pajamajam
12-29-2011, 01:13 AM
Why not just stop going over to his house? If he really wants you there, he'll figure it out and start feeding you.

Socrates
12-29-2011, 11:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CadVbw0LHNU&feature=bf_play&list=FLeHztGRTVXUJ-nKUl3JVueQ

GunZet
12-30-2011, 11:34 AM
http://troll.me/images/joseph-ducreux/teach-me-how-to-douglas-the-entire-population-adores-me-you-are-not-competing-with-my-douglas.jpg

Delphinus
12-30-2011, 11:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_CKtYCRIc

Sylux
12-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Nobody fucking taught me how to Douggie man :(

This post isn't really meant to be replied to. So.

Anyways a lot of people try to pull this pussy shit about how their feelings are super heavy unless they get it out of their mind onto paper. I think it's horseshit. I'll try it once to prove a point. So yeah I was in Germany and I had a pretty piss poor time. I mean outside of this post I'm not really going to tell any of you that it sucked in Germany I'll just tell you all it was great and be about my business. So I met this girl there. I'd been seeing hot chicks all over the place and it was a real shocker to my system. The only pretty girls I ever encounter are at school, and I'm familiar with them, so it never surprises me. Yeah being with my parents all day fucked up my internal clock what with the Uberman and them being piece of shit conservative fucking monophasic tyrants. Okay yeah I met this German girl in Neuschwanstein we'd seen each other at the gate and exchanged small smiles yeah. I hit her up with my German charm and got her laughing enough to join me for a small drink at the local bar. Nothing important except we kissed, and I'm so bloody fucking ashamed of it. How could I have let down my guard! Even though I was in another country, I still should've kept my guard up. An American girl wouldn't have been able to pull that kind of shit on me, though they generally never try. So I've fucked up my sleep clock, my amor-guard, and also my sense of place and society. All I needed was a fucking vacation to ruin my life.

Psy
12-31-2011, 02:48 AM
PSY IS BACK AND SHIT JUST GOT REAL AND IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!

Just found out the rumor about the suck up getting promoted is true.
Heard the rumor yesterday and I just found out that she got promoted today. and the person who i asked had she heard anything about the promotion WAS THE MOTHER FUCKER WHO BLABBED IT TO EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!
She might have been smart to keep her mouth shut around me because i would have and might still slap her down. I wasnt even given a chance and i have been trying to apply for like 3 weeks now and they just fucking handed the promotion to this bitch.

I dont know if i can even fucking go into work anymore. I just want to tear each and everyone of them a fucking new one.

Evil_Cake
12-31-2011, 01:09 PM
just dont shoot up da place

GunZet
12-31-2011, 01:10 PM
Why?

Evil_Cake
12-31-2011, 01:12 PM
well most peeps who do that kinda thing seem 2 regret it

GunZet
12-31-2011, 01:16 PM
Missed reference. I sad :C
http://newsone.com/files/2011/11/biggie1.jpeg

CypressDahlia
12-31-2011, 01:26 PM
FUCK BLISTER PACKS. Seriously whose idea was it to encase your product between two pieces of plastic that are WELDED TOGETHER? I thought the idea of packaging was to eliminate the risk of damage during shipment, not to stop the consumer from getting to the product.

Evil_Cake
12-31-2011, 02:16 PM
Missed reference. I sad :Cwat

GunZet
12-31-2011, 02:17 PM
Forget it, man, just forget it.

Evil_Cake
12-31-2011, 02:18 PM
im just wondering what that one word is supposed to be a reference to

GunZet
12-31-2011, 02:33 PM
"...If you got a gun up in your waist please don't shoot up the place.
Why?
Cause I see some ladies tonight that should be havin' my babeh, babeh..."

Notorious B.I.G.- Big Poppa