PDA

View Full Version : Transcendance

Pages : 1 [2]

T1B3R1U5
03-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Kain was nearby Kami, he didn't want to disturb her but it seems she had very acute senses. Something he was thankful for. But, he just walked by and let her enjoy herself in the water. He was looking for Zetzu since the link they had was closed. Which made him think that something was wrong.

I kept walking and ignored everything to feel the light breeze in the night. I closed my eyes and heard a haunting and mesmerizing tune in the wind. I opened my eyes and looked up to see a girl sitting on the edge of a cliff with her eyes standing out in the night. "Who are you?" I asked and brought my blade out to point at her. She reminded me of someone, but I couldn't tell who.

Emi_Higurashi
03-15-2012, 07:21 PM
I dried and dressed myself in clean clothes, discarding the bloody ones into a bushal. I yawned and walk back slowly, my hair was making my white dress shirt damp in the back. I put my leather jacket back on and dug around in my bag for something. I was getting really agitated. Tomorrow was something I didn't want to happen, I sighed and made sure no one would need to know of my 17th birthday. I came out of my thoughts when I heard something or someone behind me. I shivered visibly, stoping in my tracks. I didn't turn around or move, I just stood still and let a hiss slowly come out from my throat.

T1B3R1U5
03-15-2012, 07:49 PM
The girl didn't respond but continued to stare at me in a evil sort of way. "Are you deaf? I asked oyu a question." I said out loud. But I still didn't get a reply. I sensed someone near Kami and I had the urge to flicker over to her, but something was preventing me form doing so.

"Ah, ah, ah. Not so fast, tough guy." The girl said out loud. "We wouldn't want you to take off on us again."

I immediately knew who this was. It was Nami Tomoshi. An Akuma council member. The dealiest as well. 'Damn, this isn't good at all.' I thought to myself. I sent a thought to Kami, 'Be careful. The Council is snooping around. Whatever you do. Say nothing.'

Emi_Higurashi
03-15-2012, 08:16 PM
I understood his message and shut off my thought tremors and stood still letting the person behind me burn holes through me. I sighed and walked forward and disappeared behind a tree, my instincts as a cat taking over. My eyes changed and so did my appearance as human. I looked like a bobcat sitting on a branch. "Mreow" I let the sound out as if I've been speaking it for centuries. I hopped from one branch to the other and disappeared behind the next tree.

T1B3R1U5
03-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Nami looked at me with such a hate and disregard that it was almost palpable in the air. Even opening my mouth to try and speak, I could taste it in the air, "It must be hard for such a sweet little girl, having to kill just because." The look Nami gave me after my comment told me I had struck a nerve. Good. I wanted her to be as mad as possible so she could attack me and me kill her in self-defense. She was furious now and I could feel her rage. I only smirked and waited for her move.

Kami on the other hand, was furry? Wait a second here. Nope I was right. I sensed her avoiding whoever it was behind her. A very effective tactic actually.

Emi_Higurashi
03-16-2012, 05:55 PM
I mewled once again and pounced on to another branch, this time actually disappearing behind on tree only to appear in a different tree, making the person look at me confused. I purred and looked at the person as if he were a small prey, making it look like I was getting ready to pounce him only to jump above him and land on the branch above him. "Time to see what's on his mind, he should've had some thoughts on this to send tremors out." I thought to myself, I pressured his thought tremors and immediately started searching him whilst I walked around like a cat on the branch.

T1B3R1U5
03-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Nami leaped down to be at ground level with me. I looked at her with a complacent smile on my face, knowing the way she worked was always my advantage over her. Sh wasn't always the brightest, but she was the deadliest. That sweet and serene face hide a very dark interior that allowed hr to gt close to her targets. But me, I had no emotion for her other than hatred. WE stared each othr down for what seemed like forever until I said, "{Nervous Wind, Severance}" I flickered past her and the ending result was her spraying out some blood with her slightly gasping, "You bastard. Always so conceited." I chuckled and brought my foot around to kick her flying away from me, "You're so predictable. Working with me back in the day was a bad idea. I know all of you tricks. All of your strategies. Even the ones you tried to hide from me. There's no point in dying just yet, Sweet Nami." I had spoken in such a way that made it seem like I was mocking her, which made her even more pissed.

Emi_Higurashi
03-16-2012, 08:21 PM
I just wagged my tail menacingly, mewling once in a while, I couldn't let him know I was searching his memories, but I held his gaaze with my somewhat glowing hazel cat eyes. "Mreow" I rolled on to my back, not breaking the gaze. "Aww, cute..." was his only thing to say about me. I grabbed all the info I needed and sent it to Zetzu as to why they're here, he probably knew anyways, but could be a good way for stradgey and what not. I broke the gaze and mewled before stretching and climbing up the tree to a higher branch.

T1B3R1U5
03-19-2012, 02:03 PM
I flickered in front of the guy and stood there with a complacent smile that could be seen as mocking, but I was just being amused by the fact that they thought they could catch us off guard. I looked up at you and slightly chuckled while waiting on the guy to do something. Kami was the strangest at some times, but at others it just makes her seem cute. 'Like now...' I thought to myself.

Emi_Higurashi
03-19-2012, 02:55 PM
I faded and appeared as my "emo girl" human look from behind the tree I was recently in. "Enjoy my little show?" I asked in a soft sickly sweet voice, I let out a tiny chuckle and looked behind the guy to look at Zetzu, smiling at me. I smiled back and rose an eyebrow. I let out a loud purr like growl.

T1B3R1U5
03-19-2012, 03:45 PM
I chuckled and began to walk towards Kami, the guy seemed skittish. He put his guard up and I just laughed at him as I walked past him, "Easy, mate. I aint going to do anything..." I patted Kami on the head when I got to her and then in a flash I kicked the guy in the face to send him flying into Nami as she tried to stand up. "Fools...they are all fools." I said to myself as I smiled at them both. They were idiots to be exact.

Emi_Higurashi
03-19-2012, 04:28 PM
I smiled and grin menacingly at the two on the ground. "you're right, They are fools for thinking we'd cower in fear by just showing their faces to us." I looked up at Zetzu and smiled at him, my eyes lingered on his face for a few minutes then averted to the ground. "what do we do now? I mean I'll go check on Akujii." I began blushing and I turned my body away from him, not wanting him to see the way I looked, I let out an exhausted sigh and looked around to where Akujii would be.

T1B3R1U5
03-19-2012, 05:51 PM
The two lunge at Kami but I flicker in their way and slam them into the ground with my fingers diggin into their skulls, "I would suggest that you not harm her. Then I'd have no choice but to kill you." I grinned at them in such a way that caused them to sweat slightly. "So, I suggest that you leave now, before I kill the Council's guard dogs." They both looked up at me with fear now. They had not seen this side of me, and now that they have I am sure that they would think twice before doing anything. "Good..." I stood up and walked up behind Kami to place my hand on her shoulder lightly. "Be careful. Alright?" I smile and walk off to sit in a tree with one of my legs dangling off.

Emi_Higurashi
03-19-2012, 06:39 PM
I shivered from his touch and nodded, not trusting myself to talk. I carried on with searching for my half-brother and gave Zetzu one glace at him to tell him all I needed. "I'll be back in a jiff..." I ran off and grimaced at the stab I got in the stomach in the process of getting nearly lunged at, the one nearest of my had jabbed it into my left side, but I remained silent about it and sighed. I frowned and saw Akujii still asleep and a barrier around him. "Baka..." I mumbled I slid down the tree nearest to me. "sonofabitch...I swear...next time I feel that in me I'll go crazy and jab the fxxk out of them..." I thought as I waited for the wound to heal.

T1B3R1U5
03-19-2012, 07:40 PM
I smiled up at the moon as I watched it slowly crawl across the sky. Things were about to get very interesting in the months to come for our actions, but I didn't care. I had my 'family' with me.

Sal
03-20-2012, 11:49 AM
I woke up to find myself in a barrier. Kami had quickly taken it down seeing that I was awake. “Were going to catch up with Zetzu” she said to me. I replied with a yes and we both took off. I seemed a little stronger than before and a little less human. “I feel like fighting ” I told Kami.

T1B3R1U5
03-20-2012, 02:49 PM
I raised an eyebrow at the two as they began to walk in my direction, "Well, well, well. The little guy finally wakes up." I said it such a way that denoted the fact that I was kidding with Jichou. I chuckled and dropped down from the branch.

Emi_Higurashi
03-20-2012, 03:21 PM
I looked away from the two and kept myself silent. I was still clutching my wound, it wasn't going to heal, I was trying the whole time watching Akujii, but my mana was low and my wound was bleeding out, I walked past the two quickly and kept my head down, I didn't need help, I wanted solitude so I could clean and fix my wound, I had to go back to the waterfall, I hated it when I got full of my own blood, it made me feel like a worthless human who couldn't stand up for themselves. I took off my jacket and shoes before jumping into the water.

T1B3R1U5
03-20-2012, 06:40 PM
Kami was acting strange, I could tell that much. I knew what was wrong and I didn't think much about it othr than to say aloud to myself, "We don't think like that much." I smirked slightly at the thought and walked over to Jichou, "What's up? I heard you needed to talk to me."

Emi_Higurashi
03-20-2012, 07:41 PM
I stayed under the water for what seemed like hours, before resufacing up for air. I looked around for my back pack and saw it hovering towards me. I smiled and hopped out of the water and changing into another pair of skinnies and a iron maiden tee. I put on a misfit's hoodie and threw my wet apparels into the nearest branch to dry.

T1B3R1U5
03-27-2012, 07:08 PM
I kind of waited for an answer, but then I figured I'd look for Kami. Something told me that she needed some time so I sat at the base of a tree to try and get some rest. I figured Kami and Jichou can handle themselves.

Emi_Higurashi
03-28-2012, 04:41 PM
I walked back after bandaging myself up and I saw Zetzu resting under a tree. "Aww..kawaii.." I blushed at the inner thought and felt a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. I sat down beside him and watched out for Jiichou and him, I knew they were worn out and needed the rest, I on the other hand, couldn't sleep anymore, I was much more interested in looking out for the two. "I wish there was something I could've said..." I sang in a whisper. hoping none of them heard me, I silently got up and walked over to the Akujii and pat him on the head. I looked back at Zetzu and smiled. I fell backwards and giggled, as I laid there, I stared up at the dimming sky, it was nearly sunset. "Late dawn and early sunsets, just like my favorite scenes, and holding hands and life was perfect.." I was singing quiet and I giggled again, it was fun living life the way I had it, but I'd never admit it out loud. I was just about to close my eyes until I heard one of them stir, I sat up and looked at one to the other.

T1B3R1U5
03-28-2012, 06:08 PM
I was looking at Kami with a small smile. She reminded me of someone. I couldn't tell who. Genetic memories, they were called. Something I had inherited from my maker. I then averted my eyes to look at Jichou to see if he was alright. He was as far as I could see. I then closed my eyes again to get some rest. But something told me to stay awake. I looked back at Kami and stood up and walked over to her slowly. I lightly dropped next to her and stared up at the stars. I held silence since I didn't want to disturb the peace that had fallen over us all.

Emi_Higurashi
03-29-2012, 05:04 PM
A small smile crept over my features and I sighed contently, quiet as to not disturb the much wanted silence. I stole a glance of him and turned back to the stars just in time to see one shoot past quickly, I half believed that shooting stars did make a wish come true, but at times I could also think they were just somethign for human children to ease their naive minds, but I made a wish anyways. My heart was like a birds, it was beating faintly but fast, my stomach had buterflies and I was slightly blushing. I let out a silly giggle just out of habit, my nervous giggle, the one that used to make my brother laugh. I smiled and curled up next to Zetzu, I may have loved him, but I wasn't going to ever say it. I held his hand for a few minutes before giving it a slight squeeze and letting go.

T1B3R1U5
04-03-2012, 02:07 PM
The slight contact made me smile some. I guess, I was wrong about my human emotions being gone forever. I was calm and I couldn't say the things I wanted to. It was best that they be felt instead of said. I chuckled lightly at Kami's giggle. I could tell she was nervous. I looked at her then back at the stars. I watched as the world turned and the stars blinked and twinked in the night. I sighed slightly and my eyes drooped shut. Silent, peaceful sleep took over me. Something that has not happened in over 10,000 years.

Emi_Higurashi
04-04-2012, 03:28 AM
I smiled at him once I knew he'd fallen asleep. I made sure he was soundly sleeping before standing up and stretching. I rested my jacket over him and walked back and hopped into a tree. I stayed still and pulled out a small worn leather book out and turned to a blank sheet of paper and took out a few charcoal sticks and began drawing, I drew the face of a rather hansome, and war-weary face, the way he looked at me when he felt something turn back on in him, or when his contentment for being with people who were loyal, yet they loved him more than a mere king, like he was someone we loved more than our own lives. I smiled at the sketching before hiding the book back into my pockets when I heard something behind me, only to find out it was my backpack floating. I shook my head and watched over the two weary men and smiled. "I'm glad I met you, Bakas..." I thought to myself. I shivered and frowned, I hated it when the wing was quiet, it made it creepy. I stared down at Zetzu's peaceful, sleeping body and smiled, I had to admit, I certainly picked a good time to fall in love...thank you hypocritical monster of a half human. I laughed at myself silently. and stayed awake until I saw the crack of daylight.

T1B3R1U5
04-04-2012, 05:10 PM
I opened my eyes slowly as the night turned into day. I sat up and Kami's jackeet was on me. I didn't need it really, but the notion was pleasant. I smiled at it and then neatly folded it as I stood. I looked up to see Kami in a tree and watched her as the light began to bring out the qualities I had long overlooked or never paid attention to. The world seemed to be vibrant even though the ending of the war was near. There wasn't any loud cracks of gunfire or the explosions of grenades. Just pure silence. The calm before the storm they called it. I could just see the men and women of both sides watching as the sun rose above the horizon, taking in the serenity it caused. I then thought of Kain. He never allowed us the privilege to feel or to know what peace or serenity was. 'What brought about this change? I wonder...' I thought to myself. When someone answered, "It's because he knows what happens when a being is just a plain killing machine. It will begin to degrade and eat the very life around it. Even it's own kind. A sort of, realization factor he thought would help you move on." I turned to look, but saw no one. It was strange.

Emi_Higurashi
04-04-2012, 08:30 PM
I smiled at him and looked away towards the blazing sun and shuddered, my part on loving the early mornings is the pink, orange, and yellow skies. I sighed when I started seeing the red sun change to it's hateful yellow rays. I jumped down lightly and heard the 'clunk' of my book dropping. I looked down to see all the drawn pages scattered and my newest drawing face up, I rapidly picked them up, as calmly as I could. I counted all of them and put them back into my backpack. I noticed I was missing one, I turned just in time to see it float near...Him I froze in my place and waited to see if he'd pick it up and hand it to me or pick it up and look at it. I bit my lip until I felt a sharp pain of my fang going through my lip again, still I stood, and blushed.

T1B3R1U5
04-05-2012, 04:00 PM
I saw something floating. I grabbed it from the air and it felt like art paper. I delicately handled it and I wanted to see what was on the other side of the paper, but I smiled and walked over to Kami to hold it out for her. I figured it would be better to find out what it was later. Things tended to be better this way. I smiled and kissed her on the forehead as I walked by to pick up a small rock that was smooth and round. Much like a skipping rock.

Emi_Higurashi
04-05-2012, 04:24 PM
I took the paper and thanked him, his soft lips against my skin made my blush darker and I smiled. I put the drawing away and walked up behind him. "You'll see when I think we're okay with eachother" I murmured into his ear. I pecked him on the cheek and walked away to grab my things.

T1B3R1U5
04-05-2012, 05:39 PM
I chuckled at that. But I made sure it sounded more of a light chuckle than one of riddicule. I hoped the Kain would want to continue the emotional and mental awakening he has given us. The physical aspect would remain chained and locked possibly for eternity. Kain knew the consequences that would follow if us Akuma's were able to populate. As you know, two quickly becomes four, then four quickly becomes eight, and so on and so forth. Until only the Akuma itself remained. And finally, nothing as Akuman society begins to collapse and things turn to bloodshed. A eerie vision of such an event was given to me when I had asked as a young man about our species ability to reproduce. There wasn't one. It simply didn't exist. A perfectly crafted killing machine, they called us when we were brought before the Caesar of Rome. An 'Eternal' in disguise who wanted nothing more than to use as subjucation tools. The imagery it painted in my mind was almost amazing, as if it were actually happening at this moment. I smiled to myself for letting my imagination run free for the few minutes that it was able too.

Emi_Higurashi
04-08-2012, 06:39 AM
I looked at him, slightly amused by his soft chuckle, it was a different one, one I hadn't heard since I heard it from a human boy when I landed upside down dangling from a tree. I stood back and shook my head, something kept flashing into my eyes, but I couldn't see what it was coming from, then I started seeing pictures, no, flashbacks, I began to see them speed by before I could take in the images I fell backwards and hit my head against the tree. I winced but I kept my focus to slow the images down and them it stopped, I saw Zetzu, with his family, he was laughing and smiling with them, he was bright, not dark and scarred, but I couldn't believe the man I fell inlove with was smiling, the flashes ended and I looked straight, too bewildered to speak, move, barely even breathe. I just blinked and my breathing becoming more shallow. I felt something trickle down my neck and it made me shiver involentarily. "Zetzu, You....Did you?" I didn't know how to ask all I could do was stare straight ahead and try to form words that would make possible sense.

T1B3R1U5
04-09-2012, 02:26 PM
I looked over at her as her memories began to break the boundries of reality. The way she phrased her question made it seem like I had done something wrong. I slowly walked over to her and have a look of confusion and sadness. "I'm guessing you are seeing me as a father. With a family. And I don't look like I do now." I ran my hand through my hair and sighed while looking at the ground. "It's kind of hard to explain...I once had those things. A long, long time ago. Even now for me, it's hard to completely remember." I looked up at her as I stopped a few feet away. She had some blood trickling out of an old, old wound and I walked over to put my hand on it. The area underneath my hand glowed with a dark shade of reddish black. I took my hand off to see it healed, I sigh again and back up a lil to be about a foot away from her. I looked in her eyes, waiting for her response.

Emi_Higurashi
04-09-2012, 03:41 PM
I accidently flinched on contact, his skin was different, it felt softer, almost as if he was new and pure again. I shook my head and stood up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to question you like that. I was just trying to ask you if you sent me those or...if my affectionate contact gave them way to me." I slightly light headed and I staggered a bit forward. I bit my lip and sighed. "You alright?" I asked timidly, my gaze locked with his, I saw confusion, sadness, and exhaustion. Igrabbed both his hands into mine and felt his warm skin in contact give me internal shivers. I gave him a soft, small smile. "You alright now Zetzu?"

T1B3R1U5
04-09-2012, 07:48 PM
I only smiled in response to her final question. I sent her a telepathic message because I did not want anyone else to hear the words, "A lil of both, I'm afraid. I'm actually quite amazed at the abilities you posses. Not many can actually tell what I feel, something I wish I had not learned and made a reflex instinct." I lightly pulled her close to give her a friendly kiss on the forehead. The most I could do to make sure she knew I was ok and fine with sharing some, heart rending memories even if I didnt try to.

Emi_Higurashi
04-10-2012, 05:12 PM
I blushed and knew what that was for. I reluctantly let go and took a step back. "Thanks, I knew well enough that I had some abilities, but being half human I also need mana for my dark spells." I smiled and held out my scarred cursed hand and showed him a black with blue light in the middle. You must know what this is. I've been wanting to know why I have one, even though I'm part Akuma. Strange isn't it?" I asked.

T1B3R1U5
04-10-2012, 05:25 PM
I looked at it and chuckled, "Seems you've already found out your "Essence nature"" I chuckled, I wasn't aware of the things this girl knew. I shook my head in surprise and ruffled through my hair. "Heheheh..." I showed mine which was a black with red light and it took me a little longer for me to form mine since I hadn't used it in ages it seemed.

Emi_Higurashi
04-10-2012, 05:42 PM
"Red...It's one of the most sacred colors, that's because you're known to humans as a dark deity right?" I asked, I looked up at him and slowly put my cursed hand holding the orb and put it next to his. "Can I?" I asked timidly, as my cheeks flushed a slight pink.

T1B3R1U5
04-10-2012, 06:16 PM
"Yes. Very dark to be exact. And do as you please." I looked at her reddened face and smiled friendily. She seemed to be taking to this very well. The humans knew me as a "Shinigami", a death god. Fabled to only take favor with those who did the most inhuman acts of violence, yet held those who did the most human acts of forgiveness, mercy, and benevolence with contempt. I proved it right at one time, now I'm not so sure I could liv up to that expectation. But I'm sure when my "evil" took hold of me, it would be as true as the monuments the humans built as constant reminders of their fight for survival in a world wher nothing is at it seems.

Emi_Higurashi
04-10-2012, 06:42 PM
I put my orb right up to his and watched it glow a vibrant violet. I stared at it and looked up at him. "What's that mean?" I asked, my cat-like curiosity was getting to me, I stared at his eyes then turned back to the intertwined orbs. "so bright, I wonder why...." I smiled at the two orbs.

T1B3R1U5
04-11-2012, 02:16 PM
I looked at it and I furrowed my eyebrows at this. I have seen every other color, but this particular one. "Huh...Your guess is about as good as mine." I said to her as I looked at the color of the orbs quizzically. I'm not entirely sure that this is what is supposed to happen, or what. A sudden image strikes my mind and a memory shortly follows.
Two children are running together. A boy and a girl. Both laughing and giggling when one stops to look at the other one, "Wanna see a trick, Kiba-chan?" The other stutters their answer, "Umm...uh...yeah, sure?" The girl held her hand palm up and a she grunted lightly as a small orb formed and had a black and light blue flame. The boy looked at it with wide eyes, "Wow!". The girl then proceeded to look at the boy, "Try it." The boy held his hand up and concentrated on it when an orb with black and red flame came out. He looked at the girl and she lost her smile at the sight of the inner red color. The boy quickly dropped his hand as the orb disappeared. He looked at the ground with a frown, "If you want to run away from me, you can Rinoa-chan..." The boy said it in a cold and mean way. The girl didn't say anything, but instead gave the boy a hug.

"Ugh..." I held my head afterwards and blinked to get the remnants of the memory out of my eyesight. I breathed slowly to catch my breath and shuddered. I didn't think that he had met her that far back. "So, there are things you are still keeping from me...Old man" I said quietly.

Emi_Higurashi
04-11-2012, 02:45 PM
I had gotten the same image then just as quickly as it appeared, it vanished. I looked at Zetzu and slowly lowered my hand and absorbed the orb back into me. "Zetzu, what was that?" I asked, pretending I didn't hear him a few minutes ago. I turned to look at our comatose comerade. I bit my lip harder than usual, immediately drawing blood. I kepping biting down, I was nervous as to what He and I stumbled on to. I wondered what it meant, wy it was that color, and did it give us a true meaning... I frowned and stared into space, these question swarming my mind and making me worry.

T1B3R1U5
04-20-2012, 07:14 PM
I shook my head, "Someone is still hiding things from us. And we know who he is." I looked at her with an expression of hidden sadness as well as knowing. 'I had an inkling of the truth, but I wasn't really sure until now.' I thought to myself.

Emi_Higurashi
04-23-2012, 05:10 PM
I shook my head licked my slightly swollen lips and looked down at the ground, suddenly interested in the dirt and grass under me. "Maybe...it was a...an akuma's intution?" I let out a nervous chuckle and looked up with big feared eyes. "What do we do now?" The only thing that I could muster was in that sentence, I didn't know why, but having Zetzu so close to me made me melt, but at the same time, sad and fearful. I gave him a reassuring and small smile.

T1B3R1U5
04-24-2012, 06:19 PM
She's so afraid of me. Not very different than the way the rest treat me. But I understood why. "Don't worry about it, okay?" I softly placed my hands on her shoulders. "I could well be an Akuma's intuition but some things he had told me in the past weren't adding up. So, I knew that some deception was being used." I said calmly. 'But for now, I need you to be calm.' I thought yo myself while looking at Kami. Something told me that she was uneasy and unsure about our current situation. Not that anything could faze her if she focused on what was important, the survival of the world around us. I had come here to liberate it, to free it of it's grasp of the Akuma's. The reason they feared me....well...I guess you can attribute it to a mass genocide in the past that nearly wiped out my own race. I had centuries of my own 'family's' blood on my hands. In one way or another.

Emi_Higurashi
04-24-2012, 07:04 PM
My tensed muscles went into jelly from his touch, I think my legs nearly buckled. I smiled again and nodded, I knew what he was thinking about. I held him close to me and didn't let go. I felt most comfortable when he was this close to me, I felt almost safe, like the darkness that blankets the sky and hugs the moon and stars, as if it were telling them they were safe. I felt like that when I was around Zetzu, but at the same time, if he was far enoguh away from me I'd be scared he run off, or disappear. I subconsciously nuzzled the crook of his neck. " I'm sorry, can I be the only hope for you? because you're the only hope for me..." I looked up and blushed, not knowing where in hell's name that line came from. I started loosening my grip on him.

T1B3R1U5
04-24-2012, 07:11 PM
I was surprised slightly but the sudden warmth she showed me. I just hugged her and patted her on the back, I was looking around us. I didn't sense anything but the day was starting and th fighting in the distance started up again. Sounds of AA guns going off, explosions tearing apart what was, and gunfire and the cries of those who weren't lucky enough to have made it into cover in time. I heard it all and to me that sounded like a planet dying on it's own. Xaero now pushed at the fabrics of my mind, but I held at bay. 'Not now, my friend. Not now.' I thought to him and he quit pushing, knowing the reason of my hesitancy of letting him out too soon. I didn't tense, but slightly relaxed knowing that this might be one of the few close moments we may share in the days ahead.

Emi_Higurashi
04-24-2012, 08:30 PM
I let go of him, I knew what I had to do. If I didn't, we'd just be sitting ducks in the open so I decided to go and find a place to summon up a safehouse. "I'm going to go out, can you watch over Akujii while I go find a good place for us to lay low, at least until Akujii is out of his coma." I put on a pokerface/ jester mask and looked up at him. "I won't be any longer than 15 minutes. tops." I hugged him but made a mistake of lightly pecking him on the cheek, close to his lips. I turned and ran my shadows chasing me from behind. "Can I be The only hope for you? Because You're the only hope for me..." I smiled as the thought ran through my head. I made sure to keep my senses open in case someone or something tries to attack me. I found a perfect spot but I'd need to amke sure it was far enough from our previous camp. I looked back and nodded. I made sure to start quickly.

T1B3R1U5
04-25-2012, 02:01 PM
I thought I felt a the peck of a small kiss on my cheek as she ran off. "Huh?", I sat there there looking after her quizzically and rubbing the back of my head. 'Strange, I could've...Not now, you blimey fool. You got work to do!' I thought to myself and Xaero poked at me at the last end of my thought. I turned to walk over to Aku and watched him. He has been in the coma for quite some time. Maybe a little too long for my liking, but it was all a part of the process to completely controlling your other half.

Emi_Higurashi
04-25-2012, 02:53 PM
I finished and looked around. "There, everything seems to be in order now all we have to do is get Aku here..." I thought. I ran back after setting a protective shield around it. I looked around for Zetzu and smiled when I saw him watching over Aku. "It's done, and it's only a little ways away from here. So we could head out when you're ready." I came up from behind him and reached out to tap his back.

T1B3R1U5
04-25-2012, 03:38 PM
I sensed Kami behind me when I felt a poke at my back, "Alright, that should be good. If this war lasts any longer, I don't think the humans will be able to do anything." I picked up Aku and began running in the direction of the safehouse. I'm sure Kami would follow after me too.

Emi_Higurashi
04-25-2012, 05:01 PM
I barely even touched him when he grabbed Aku and ran, I had to catch up to him before he crashed into the safehouse. "Wait! Zetzu!" I yelled I finally caught up to him and let the spell slip off the house. I sighed with relief afterwards, I flopped on to the couch that magically appeared- (jk, I put it there xD) and sighed. "I suppose I should hook up that I.V. up to Akujii so that he won't get dehydrated or anything... then maybe I'll make some food for Zetzu and I" I thought out loud. I hopped off the couch and started what I needed to do.

T1B3R1U5
04-25-2012, 05:05 PM
I set him down on a makeshift stretcher I made using my telekinesis abilty. I looked over him to make sure he wasn't harmed in the running. I went back to a storage room and started pulling out duffel bags that looked heavy as hell. I set them on the table and started rummaging through them to pull out weapons of all sorts, firearms, knives, spears, swords, etc. I found a pistol I really liked and began to clean it out while Kami did whatever she was doing.

Emi_Higurashi
04-25-2012, 06:29 PM
I turned up my music and began cooking after fixing up the I.V. for Aku. I shook my hips and shoulders every once in a while and sang along to "Can I Be The Only Hope For You?" then realized that what I had told Zetzu was from one of my favorite songs. I giggled and kept up until the stew nearly completed. "Zetzu, wash up and whatever, dinner is almost ready! I mean it buddy, if I have go down there I swear I'll put everything you hid down there and bury them!" I was only teasing but I was also a little, say, giddy. I hummed and washed up the cooking utensils and equipment. I kept swaying at a slow pace, I let my guard down and ignored whoever came in.

T1B3R1U5
04-26-2012, 03:30 PM
I stood there watching her do whatever she was doing. I smirked, 'She acts so much like a mom. It's kind of scary.' I thought to myself as I watched her. I went to go wash my hands, but stopped and walked up behind Kami to wrap my arms around her. I whispered in her ear, "Thanks, smells wonderful." I let go of her and go to wash my hands of all the gun oil, gunk, and crap from the pistol I was cleaning.

Emi_Higurashi
04-26-2012, 05:01 PM
I froze after he left and my face completely red. "I all of a sudden feel like a 50's wife." I thought to myself. I looked and saw premonitions of the family I once dreamed of having go up in ashes and shivered. "I'm actually content just being near him than being with him, But...I truly do love him, I just wish my akuma side wasn't present to feel it..." I thought I finished cooking and wiped my hands off with my dish towel. "It's ready!" I called as I set the table. I put my music away and stood by the table nearly forgetting to breate when I sensed him behind me.

T1B3R1U5
04-26-2012, 05:51 PM
I chuckled, "Sorry, it becomes a habit every now and then." I stepped out from behind her and looked at the food at the table. "Hmm..." I wondered what the food would taste like, it's been awhile since I have eaten.

Emi_Higurashi
04-26-2012, 06:56 PM
I slithered my arms around him from behind and nuzzled his back. "I hope you enjoy it, it's been a while for you though, hasn't it?" I asked quietly. My arms began loosening and I gave him a quick glance before letting go of him completely. "Try everything if you want, or at least something. theres veggies, fruit, and of course, the main source of protein and iron, rare steaks." I sat down and looked up at him to smile.

T1B3R1U5
04-27-2012, 02:59 PM
I nodded, "Yeah, I almost forgot what it's like to actually have a meal." I started in on the steak first and the flavor it had set off some endorphins. The taste itself was enough for me to eat it. I finished the steak slowly, wanting to actualy take the time for it. 'She's a superb cook. It must have been from taking care of those humans since some of them were pretty young. Which reminds me...I wonder if they are ok.' I thought to myself as I ate. Then a vision hit me straight on in the middle of eating.

"Rinao, don't do this!" Kiba from the other shouted with a bloodied face and various wounds on his body. He held a blood soaked katana while holding on to a wound near the place where one's kidney would be.

"What would be the enjoyment in that? You have wantd to do this for awhile, right? So why not now?" Rinoa, also from the other vision, stated back with a crazed and manical look in her eyes with blood caked on face and clothes. She held a headless body of a human that was still spraying blood, which was a sign of being just beheaded.

Kiba narrowed his eyes and limped towards her, "You don't understand at all, Rinoa. There is a balance that must be kept. And now, those half-blood bastards are going to overwhelm the human population. This will cause the extinction of the entire human race. And then when they are gone, we will feast on each other for sustainence. I wish it didn't have to come to this." With finishing his sentence, he flashes to have his katana sticking out of Rinoa, dripping crimson red blood. A sign of her descendance from a human mother and Akuma father. He stands there with his head near the right side of her ear. "Forgive me, Sister." He whispered as she gasped and fell down to roll off the roof of a building they were standing on. The other beings that were Wraiths, shadows of Akuma's, looked up at Kiba and then began to incinerate as their maker died in a pool of her own blood.

I jarred back against the seat as the vision stopped and I blinked to be back at the dinner table. I shook my head after seeing the vision to get it out of my head and said out loud, "That's impossible. He said that she wasn't family. What the fuck!"

Emi_Higurashi
04-27-2012, 03:26 PM
I was watching his thoughts, I shuddered to think about it, but I pretended to be cold. "You alright Zetzu?" I looked down and blushed, I was scared for him, all the info he's been given I happen to know along with him. I took a bite of my veggies. They were much more delicious than the rare bloody meat. I tried my best to not look at him and I blushed from the sudden thought I had. "Are you alright Zetzu, I mean, did it give you a start?" I wasn't going to go into details, I just wanted to make suer my- I mean Zetzu was alright. "Great, now I'm being possessive of him, I wonder why I'm like this, will I end up like that girl?" I thought innerly. I was afraid, I admit it, I was truely scared.

T1B3R1U5
04-27-2012, 05:02 PM
I sat there slightly panting from the sudden rush and sight of what "Kiba" did, "I'm fine". But it didn't come out the way I had intended and it came out as a form of coldness I didn't not want. 'But, now that I remember, he said something about a sister in the family dying from mania caused by her own demons. But why would he "love" Rinoa? That's like....direct family!' I thought to myself as I assessed what I knew with what I now knew. What ever is going on isn't good. I looked at Kami with a slightly scared look and took her hand in mine to give it a reassuring squeeze, "I'm not going to do that...your survival is important." I knew there was a reason why Kain had left her alive and now I think I understood why. Rinoa survived and became enraged that he fell in love with someone else and therefore fell even deeper into her mania. 'At least, that's what I think' I thought to myself.

Emi_Higurashi
04-27-2012, 05:20 PM
I felt the comfort from his touch, it was addictive, I squeezed back to reassure him that I'll be alright now. I nodded when he said that, I was a bit scared, because what would happen to me if I was that angry, I sighed and shook my head, no I knew wouldn't be that obsessed, I'd accept the fact that he's with someone else and not me, but I'll still be sad. "Don't worry, we need to focus on the 'now' and what we know." I murmured. I let go of my fork and his hand, looking at him; I got up and walked away. "I hope you enjoyed your meal Zetzu, I'll be right back, I have to check on Aku." I called back. I walked into Aku's room and checked his I.V. and everything before walking back out. I stopped by my room to grab some clothing that I had put there, and a few other things. I didn't notice anyone behind be but I chose to ignore it, Ifelt something jab into the small of my back, I winced a bit and felt my fangs extract. I turned around and looked, but saw no one there. I fell back on to my small bed, my legs hanging off the side of it.

T1B3R1U5
04-27-2012, 05:59 PM
I heard Kami flop onto her bed, and I heard a faint skittering. 'Wraith's', I thought to myself as I finally began to sense them. They were sent by the Akuma Society. 'Shit, now I have to find their creator...' But then I sensed nothing, no noises, no Wraiths. I stood up slowly and flashed to be by Kami's room and I called in, "Are you alright?" Something just didn't feel right. Like somethings hostility was almost palpable in the air. Something told me that my mania was kicking in, but I didn't know.

Emi_Higurashi
04-27-2012, 06:13 PM
My face was heating up, and I was getting too warm for comfort. Whatever jabbed me poisoned me. "I-I'm fine." My fangs were extracted and my body was going pale again. I didn't know what was going on but I didn't want Zetzu to see me like this. I felt constricted like hell's flames were engulfing me, my head throbbed, and my eyes were pure black. "Z-zetzu...p-poison..." I managed to stutter. I was getting dizzy, like the highness of a certain blood scent that gives off. I didn't understand it, I was getting scared, and I was very uncomfortable. I had to make sure nothing else went through my veins so tried to will myself from changing anymore. I was starting to struggle with it, the amount of fire was burning through me. " l'inferno...l'inferno nelle vene" I yelled. I couldn't move and my body felt like shutting down from the struggling and jerking.

T1B3R1U5
04-27-2012, 06:35 PM
In an instant, I was there and I knew what this was. I closed my eyes and bit into her neck to drain out what was in her system. The taste was bitter, and it burned on contact. I went until the normal color of her skin returned and I let go to sit back against the wall as the poison worked it's way through me, but Xaero had created antibodies in my system to counteract the poison. It would take it little while to eliminate the poison. I sat there shivering and spasming from the fight with the poison.

Emi_Higurashi
04-27-2012, 06:50 PM
I was panting and as my gaze fell on to Zetzu then an instant blackout. "Kami, come here, you need to see what you are never allowed to do." I heard Kurisu say. "Why can't I hurt them? When I went to school they hurt me." I muttered and stifled a sob. "Aw, Kami, don't shed your tears for them, let them know that can harm, just don't show them what type of harm you can do." He responded, I nodded and looked at the one boy with bright blue eyes and golden hair that pulled my dark navy blue locks an called me a halfbreed freak. He glared at me then looked scared. "I shook my head at him and walked away. "Nii-san, why are we leaving?" I asked , he looked behind him and picked me up. "Because, we have to leave and I will teach you everything. alright? Then you won't ever get hurt, I promise." I fell asleep in his arms and awoke next to Zetzu, my head on his blood-stained chest. "Wh-what's going on? did I do that Zetzu?" I was getting really scared the last thing I remembered was seeing him sit down. '...what did I do?' I asked myself, trying hard to remember.

T1B3R1U5
05-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Unknowingly, I had passed out after I had drained the poison out of Kami. I looked at her and I spoke, "You didn't do this...Someone else did. So don't blame yourself." I stood and helped Kami to her feet as well. With the scent of her blood in here, I am sure my senses would be blind for a few moments as I awoke. I looked around the room to see if anything was missing and nothing was. Though, I was sure that whatever enemy that attacked Kami would also still be here in this safehouse. It must've come in during the time we were both outside and out of range of the house. 'I wonder what this threat could be....' I thought to myself, standing in such a way that was defensive.

Emi_Higurashi
05-01-2012, 03:20 PM
I held him closely, fearing that if I didn't he'd fall and pass out again. I nuzzled him out of instinct. "Are you alright Zetzu?" I asked as I sat him down on my bed with me. I held his face in my small hands and looked into his glazed eyes. "I'm sorry for letting my guard down...If I didn't this wouldn't have happened." I murmured softly. I gave him a light peck and laid him down. "You need rest, I'll be back soon, I promise." I said before walking away putting a spell to ward off the enemies from him and Akujii.

T1B3R1U5
05-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Whatever Kami did made me tired, I was fully awake and aware of whatever was in the house. But now, I couldn't think about anything. A blank mind set and my eyes became heavy. 'Dammit....there she goes again.' I thought to myself as I fell silently into sleep or a sleep-induced state.

Emi_Higurashi
05-01-2012, 06:38 PM
I checked it all out and sighed with relief. I walked back to my room and sat on the bedside, lightly stroking Zetzu's hair. I starting humming and looking up at my ceiling. I didn't know why, but I guess those were some of the weirdest feelings I had when Zetzu bit me, I started realise I was holding Zetzu, my arm was near his mouth and his breathing was slow and calm. I smiled down at him.

T1B3R1U5
05-01-2012, 07:19 PM
My sleep was not idle. I was astral projecting myself around the place. Kami seemed rather entertained by me. 'Shit, I forgot about the blood tie.' I thought to myself as I made my way back to my body. My search did not prove fruitful though. I had planned on finding the threat right away, but how can oyu hunt something that leaves no trace, no scent, or an hint of being there at all?

Emi_Higurashi
05-02-2012, 01:47 PM
I looked a bit worried, but I kept it to myself. I I saw my two shadows lurk towards me. "Shawna, Shouto...You know what you two have to do." I muttered, with that they dispatched and split up looking around for something so unknown. I started to wonder why I can only feel it presence and not feel it before I came into my room. I frowned in confusion and thought. then something struck me. "That's it!" I flinched at my own loudness. "I wonder if I could get Zetzu to wake up for a few minutes to tell him, or at least ask him for a blood sample; the poison should still be in his veins, perhaps I could extract it and find out the owner of this weird injection." I was muttering to myself.

T1B3R1U5
05-14-2012, 07:08 PM
I opened my eyes and sat up to sit at the edge of the bed. "Damn it, you've got some nerve trying to make me pass out..." I said out loud while cutting myself to drip into a small container. 'This is going to be one long ass night...' I thought to myself as i watched my blood drip into it. Once the container had a small but sufficient amount of blood, I handed it to Kami. "...Here..."

Emi_Higurashi
05-15-2012, 02:50 PM
I jumped from that and grabbed the container. "Thanks, I'll be back in a while." I muttered. I ran down into the basement and grabbed my chemistry things. I looked over the things I needed for my extraction. I started working. After about three hours I found out what type of poison it was. It was Belladonna mixed with rattlesnake venom and cyanide. "Incredibly, this only kills humans, but it makes an akuma halfbreed like me, well change, but it made a full blooded akuma sleepy." I muttered in awe. I was muttering to myself and so fixed up in my own little world that I didn't hear anyone come downstairs. "So, this was a man-made poison, but hired someone, or something to use it on someone in this house....most likely me, but why?" I stopped mumbling and straightened my back, I let out shiver and looked up to see who was behind me.

T1B3R1U5
05-15-2012, 05:22 PM
I stood near the door and watched her for some time talking to herself. Wrapped up in her little world of chemistry. I smirked slightly from it. "Well, whaddya got Doc?" I asked with a slight hint of sarcasm in my tone.

Emi_Higurashi
05-15-2012, 06:28 PM
I pulled of my mask and rose an eybrow. "Well, from what I've discovered, this poison was man-made and most likely used by a hitman. This human whoever made it, made sure that it could kill humans in an instant, but for an akuma like you, it's a sleeping remedy. So, when crossing a halfbreed like myself, it only makes me transform into my original form; to a certain extend. However, if it was used as a weapon, the hitman probably thought of me as a human and caretaker of you and Akujii, thus striking me instead of you or Aku." I finished and sighed. I shut off everything and put a light cloth over it. "I'll need to finish it later though." I muttered before taking my chemistry stuff off. I looked up at you and smirked, "Of course everything will be fine now." I walked passed you, my hand making contact with yours. "Goodnight, Zetzu." I let out a really faint giggle.

T1B3R1U5
06-15-2012, 12:59 AM
Kami's little discovery was more driven by the fact that she did not want to turn. There may have been genuine concern hidden amongst her emotions but i could not tell. I left to look at Jiichou. He seemed alright but i had no indication in if he really was. I then left the small but delicately made safe house to look at the battle between the humans and thought to myself, "First, it was the Demonspawn. Now this....?" i had a feeling that the Order had something to do with this.

Emi_Higurashi
06-21-2012, 08:34 PM
I turned around and rubbed my eyes sleepily. "Well I better be going, I know you want to finish what you were doing earlier. Good night." I turned back and put everything away. I stopped for about five minutes as if to ask something, but brush it away. "Well, I'll see you in a while." I muttered quietly. I walked away and up the stairs. After shutting the door and sighing I walk into my room and plop face down on to my bed and inhale deeply. "It smells of him...almost...a dangerously sweet scent..." I thought to myself, I nuzzled into the fragrance and closed my eyes. "I wish...I were a different person.." I shook my head and got up. I looked around the room and walked out, my face was plastered into a concerned frown. "Well I amy as well clean up the cooking mess I made...I know I can't sleep..." I sighed and started cleaning, the sound of the dishes clinking quietly broke the awkward silence, aside from my bellowing thoughts. "What is wrong with me?" I asked myself quietly.