PDA

View Full Version : Son of Strelka, Son of God

Kodos
11-17-2011, 02:52 AM
Son of Strelka, Son of God (http://www.somethingawful.com/d/comedy-goldmine/son-strelka-obama.php?page=1), is an audiobook written by Dan Warren and narrated by Barrack Obama, the president of the United States of America. This moving, surreal, story tells the story of an ugly dog-faced demigod who recreates the world in the aftermath of the apocalypse.

Discuss.

Celestial-Fox
11-17-2011, 03:02 AM
Wait
Wait
WHAT

Ahahaha, THIS PAGE.

jaidurn
11-17-2011, 03:05 AM
It's honestly a great story. I find that I would rather have Obama be a narrator than president.

jubeh
11-17-2011, 04:38 AM
This is p good

Superdooperphailmachine
11-17-2011, 05:06 AM
This story is a masterpiece, I hope he gets the rest of the chapters animated because the first two were amazing.

Fenn
11-17-2011, 08:42 PM
I find that I would rather have Obama be a narrator than president.

Not until he finished his term, please. He has enough work to do, he doesn't have time to be narrating. Was this made before or after he entered office?

That being said it sounds like a great story, although I'm not sure I'll be able to comprehend the meaning, it sounds awfully deep.

Sylux
11-17-2011, 08:45 PM
It's made from audioclips of his self-read autobiography. Also, he doesn't actually do any work in the White House, why not just narrate a fucking book with all his free time?