Pages : [1] 2

Kenzieroo
10-06-2011, 09:05 PM
In the beginning, the first beginning.
5 where born.
Leben a girl also known as an Angel,
Ruin a boy also known as a Demon,
Pausenlos a boy also known as Father Time,
And Mensch a boy with Frau a girl also had known as humans.

In the beginning, the first beginning.
They created the world was we know it, before-Before the first 5 the first animals of earth turned to unnecessary violence. Some say man is the bridge between God and beast, that would be true, would, if a God was real.
They all had a part of what the world became.
Leben fixed animals and plants to what they should be,
Ruin took the animals and planets when he deemed the right time,
Mensch and Frau invented and built making progress,
And Pausenlos made sure that balance was strong.

Soon the beings had children with similar but weaker powers
Leben, Ruin, Mensch, and Frau had children,
But for safety Pausenlos did not have children.

Soon the children forgot their powers new animals where created and the planet was covered. The only ones that never forgot were the children of Ruin because they had always lived in Hölle also known as heaven/hell. They couldn't forget. The first 5 beings have started fighting and soon a war might brake out the only problem is almost no one knows what they are. Not only that, but soon a group of Pausenlos children is found, all teens.

Ruin has slowly gotten mad, for all those years people blamed him for their bad happenings, so mad he decided to show the world what real damage he can do. Soon he'll open the gates between Hölle and Earth.

A new group of teens with incredible power has been found, which one are you?

Leben’s children can:
Heal
Shift Shape
Talk to animals
Control plants
Make a tsunami (Two powerful people working together.)
Make a earthquake (With the help of a child of Mensch or Frua.)
Bring someone back from the dead (With a child of Ruin)

Ruin’s children can:
Health steal
Shift Shape
Summon un-dead
Control darkness
Bring someone back from the dead (With a child of Leben)

Mensch’s/Frau’s children can:
Be fast medics (With medicine)
Think incredibly fast
Build almost anything
Control over metal elements (That's like more then halve of the periodic table.)
Make an earthquake (With two childern or with the help of a child of Leben.)

Pausenlos children can:
Heal
Shift Shape
Mind control
Read minds
Stop and start time (With two or a child of Mensch/Frua.)

Not only that but ever individual had his or her special power
~Stealth
~Speed
~Strength
~Fast thinking
~Great hearing
~Great seeing
Maybe something else but It has to pass me.

~Rules
All the normal rules
What I say goes
No controlling Leben, Ruin, Pausenlos, Mensch, and Frau.

~CS~
Name:
Appearance:
Child of? :
Special skill:
Items:
Bio: (At lest 3 sentences.)

(Everyone with powers are direct descendent of the first five, yes their immortal and you only know one of your parents unless it’s Ruin. You don't have to be a direct distending if you don't want to. If too many people become children of 1 of the 5 I will cut that person off.)

Ruin: http://i-a.animepaper.net/thumbnails/preview/10802/1/%5Banimepaper.net%5Dwallpaper-standard-anime-devil-may-cry-alone-10802-neoian1277-preview-017622f4.jpg

Leben: http://i.mnpls.com/575/57542.jpg

Pausenlos: http://api.ning.com/files/kpu2*zpBInOvDI03YGt5uxwmWiOX9lYLG0YdTwrmcKG60OvFDZ 9Gw6BvsEU*KdS9p8JFERLXnkRhvqkMmJNDLEr3ulObAVig/BlackCoatAnimeGuy.jpg

Mensch: http://roleplayers.ucoz.com/_fr/1/3319949.jpg

Frau: http://roleplayers.ucoz.com/_fr/0/6129564.png

Kenzieroo
10-06-2011, 09:13 PM
~CS~
Name: Sylvia
Appearance: http://roleplayers.ucoz.com/_fr/1/5245612.jpg
Child of?: Pausenlos
Special skill: Stealth
Items: Water, food, journal.
Bio: She grow up knowing her powers without anyone telling her. She's kind and will help with anything. No one knows who she really is or where she came from, but no one asked anyway. Her sweet and peppy personality hides the truth of her dark past. She just made a group for people like her, people with strange powers. She doesn't know about the first five... Yet.

~CS~
Name: Candy
Appearance: http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab174/virawolf/RedHeadcopy.jpg
Child of?: Frau
Special skill: Empathy
Items: Bag of random junk
Bio: She lived in the city all her life, when shes older she wants to be an architect, she knows Sylvia but there not fans of each other. They have a long history with each other, they do how respect one another.

~Fenn~
Name: Sentinel
Appearance: Albino; white, close-cut hair and large, open red eyes. About 5' 0'', thin. Wears a white sombrero-like hat on his head to protect his skin, an off-white sweater and long pants with black sneakers. On his back is a small black pack with a sleeping bag on top.
Child of: Leben
Special skill: Positive Insomnia (Never needs to sleep, never gets tired)
Items: Backpack (with food, water, a teddy bear, and a blanket inside), a slingshot and some smooth rocks.
Bio: Born on the outskirts of the city where Candy lives. Left his home for the city because he could not fit in with the people in his village. He carries around gifts from his family that were supposed to help him sleep. In the day he works unskilled labor jobs in the city; at night he ventures out into the wild to explore and learn about the plants and animals, with whom he can somehow interact.

~ZeroTakeshi~
Name: Karris
Appearance: About 5'3", has a slightly gaunt look to him, has black and red hair mixed together, dark brown eyes with a small scar beneath his left eye, wears a black shirt and bright blue shorts. He has a tribal tattoo on his right shoulder that he can't explain.
Child of? : Ruin
Special skill: Great hearing
Items: small sleeping bag, Quartz crystal(?), and a lucky coin
Bio: He grew up in a small village with relative ease, until a few months back. He was kicked out because of him being a son of Ruin and when he tried to fight back he lost sight in his left eye. Since then he's been wondering from town to town, surviving on his own ability to manipulate the shadow's around him. He also likes to be left alone most of the time, mostly he's anti-social but he can speak with others when he feels up to it.

Kenzieroo
10-08-2011, 09:16 PM
(Even if you don't want to join, can I have some feed back and why this was bad and what I can do to improve?)

Matt
10-08-2011, 09:59 PM
I'd join if I was into roleplaying at all. I can at least offer some advice on the story.

First of all, this is by no stretch of the word bad. You've set up interesting templates for characters and there are limitless possibilities for interesting stories. The angel, demon, father of time, man and woman all resemble recognizable figures in [angel of choice here], Satan, God, Adam, and Eve. Familiarity in the unfamiliar is a key element and many fantasy tales.

I think the biggest flaw is the introduction of a ton of names and stuff all at once. I think omitting everyone's names would actually be more beneficial, i.e. Leben and Ruin could instead just be "the angel" and "the demon." If these are long-time characters of yours, I understand that it would be hard to just throw them away, but you don't have to. Suppose, maybe, a player would like to learn more about his ancestors, where you could then let on the name of his/her ancestor.

Next, I'm not entirely sure what basis for conflict there is in the story, aside from the demon's will to show what damage he can do. Will you introduce a campaign when you get a few players? I've never roleplayed before, so you could knock off this paragraph if I'm just drawing off my own lack of knowledge.

Lastly, do some marketing. Advertise in your signature or other sites. Make yourself known around MT; comment on art or stories, join discussions, participate in contests or games (Saimoe, 100 Themes, other RP's, etc). And do some more writing so potential players can see your aptitude as a storyteller. Your open poetry thread may be just what you need to get some publicity, too (I've got it open in another tab). Just give it some time.

Kenzieroo
10-09-2011, 12:38 AM
Thank you for the advise.

Fenn
10-10-2011, 10:54 AM
I'd be interested in this. I really enjoy roleplaying, although I'm not as into the RPG-like elements of dice-rolling and such. I don't have the time commitment to play one of the D&D threads here, but this seems like a fun story.

So what are your plans for how this will work? Is it D&D? What do "All normal rules" mean?

Kenzieroo
10-10-2011, 06:12 PM
I end up going with the flow, my idea for how it works in the end has to do with the characters, but uh no D&D I only do that outside of computers when I'm really bored.

Fenn
10-10-2011, 07:54 PM
That's cool I think this is neat how do I sign up?

Kenzieroo
10-10-2011, 07:57 PM
You Copy the CS (Character Sheet) and fill it in. I wait until like 3 people sign up then we start, starting is the hardest. But I've done this same thread 3 times, just on different sites.

Fenn
10-11-2011, 03:20 PM
I'm gonna give this a shot if I do anything wrong please tell me and I'll correct it. For example I came up with a different special skil hopefully you approve. If you need to send me messages you can send me PMs to my profile on this site.

~CS~
Name: Sentinel
Appearance: Albino; white, close-cut hair and large, open red eyes. About 5' 0'', thin. Wear's a white sombrero-like hat on his head to protect his skin, an off-white sweater and long pants with black sneakers. On his back is a small black pack with a sleeping bag on top.
Child of: Leben
Special skill: Positive Insomnia (Never needs to sleep, never gets tired)
Items: Backpack (with food, water, a teddy bear, and a blanket inside), a slingshot and some smooth rocks.
Bio: Born on the outskirts of the city where Candy lives. Left his home for the city because he could not fit in with the people in his village. He carries around gifts from his family that were supposed to help him sleep. In the day he works unskilled labor jobs in the city; at night he ventures out into the wild to explore and learn about the plants and animals, with whom he can somehow interact.

Kenzieroo
10-11-2011, 06:22 PM
No red eye, but accepted.

Fenn
10-11-2011, 06:53 PM
No red eye, but accepted.

Yay! Just in case you didn't know already red eyes is a usual symptom of albino humans: White skin, white hair, red eyes. If you want I can just not make him albino?

Kenzieroo
10-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Oh, I knew that. I just wasn't thinking. So just accepted.

Fenn
10-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Oh, I knew that. I just wasn't thinking. So just accepted.

Excellent, can't wait I like the story and my character! Let me know when we start.

Siaman
10-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Name: WakHarang
Blood type: AB Normal
Blood color: Black
Child of: Ruin
Special Skill : master of darkness ( buwahahaha....)
Item: large pencil (for weapon), pet food, orb of darkness
Appearance:http://www.mangatutorials.com/index.php?do=/Siaman/photo/view/drawing044/
Bio: he grew up in a world of chaos with his partner a black dragon. he is also specialize in surviving and hunting. he also has unique blood line...:)

Kenzieroo
10-12-2011, 11:16 AM
(Accepted, but um... A pencil weapon?)

Kenzieroo
10-12-2011, 11:21 AM
(Ok a few things you people should know about RPing. First off if you want to say something that is not something you would say in the story, exp. What happened when I was gone, or, what does it look like. You put in (). When you talk you use "qotes" when you think you use 'single quotes' and when you do something you say I did this or He did this. Depending if you're going for first or second person.)

Fenn
10-12-2011, 04:28 PM
(Not trying to mod, but you can use the edit button instead of posting again. It's easier and not against the rules. You can do that in your poetry thread too.)

ram
10-12-2011, 11:06 PM
LOL Siman AB Normal XD, abnormal bloodtype XD.

shadowriku22
10-12-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm going to write one of my OCs in an overpowered manga idea so I'll wait to see if it is accepted.

~CS~
Name: Geataru Rikuza (Gearz for short)
Appearance: Tan and about 5'8". Unkempt bed head, purple colored hair. Wide eyed, Grey-Blue eyes. Slim and nonathletic. Wears a T-shirt and suspenders with brown khaki shorts and strange goggles on his head. Only wears shoes when he needs to.
Child of: Mensch
Special skill: Gear Head (Can see blue prints in his head that fit the situation he's in, builds very fast, makes machines and mechas)
Items: Workers goggles, Super swiss army knife, The evry-toolz(his invention that replaces conventional tools), Small portable folding workbench and stool and a pair of thick, insulated gloves.
Bio: Adopted from a foster home when it was found out that he had an IQ of 300, but being a test subject and having a weak body nearly kills him. He was then rescued by the Rikuza clan but didnt stay for more than 7 years due to being to weak to be a shinobi. He grabs his stuff and heads of to find out what good a genius who was as weak as a twig could be to the world.

See, he has many abilities but can be taken down by anyone of the age 10+ in a fist fight. Sorry bout the new skill but when I saw builds machines, I knew that Gearz "Gear Head" ability would fit (Gear Head is the actual name, no joke).

Kenzieroo
10-13-2011, 10:24 AM
(Accepted, and Fenn I didn't even think to do that. On most of my forums you can't edit so I used to just having to post several times.)
(You can star when ever.)
~Sylvia~

Sighing, I sit up. My head groggy, vision blurred thinking to myself 'where am I again?' vision slowly returning I find myself in my 'room' it was really a study in this, I don't know, what would you call it... A fort maybe. I found it a week ago, I felt most at home in this small privet study, the walls where a deep red color. On the north wall the one closest to the door was a wooden desk close to the color of the walls. There was a window on the south wall, two, but do to the hole building being under ground I always left the golden curtens closed. The floor was black tilte, which I liked the best because of the cold beneath my feet. There what's several selves with books and journals, but this fort had a huge library so I haven't gone around to those books.
I keep all my belongings neatly under my 'bed'.

Fenn
10-13-2011, 03:20 PM
~Sentinel~

Well, there's the sun. I'm at the entrance to the city now; time for work. The manager said if I'm a fast busboy today I could get a bonus. That would be nice.

Perhaps I'll go exploring in the city tonight. I've heard it's dangerous in the city after dark--there's lots of crime. But that's okay, I doubt anyone would come after me anyway. Most people are rather frightened by me anyway. It must be my eyes. Besides, what could they want from me? Yes, I'm going to go exploring in the city tonight. The wilderness is getting rather quiet as the cold season approaches.

Who knows what, or who, I might find in the city tonight!

Kenzieroo
10-14-2011, 07:42 PM
(I was waiting for the other people but ok.)
~Sylvia~

I sigh, getting out off the bed. "No what," I mumble. Rubbing my head I walk over to the desk pulling out a book I was trying to decode, for awhile.

Fenn
10-21-2011, 07:59 PM
~Sentinel~

"My boss is not a happy man. I can't see why not. He has plenty of money, a family, and his own restaurant. It seems odd to me that someone like him could go around work muttering angry thoughts all day and yelling at his workers. He yelled at me for cleaning too slowly. I guess I was working slowly.

That's okay though. Work is over, and now I get to explore the city." Sentinel gets up from the bench he was lying on and leaves the park. He walks for a long time, winding up and down the streets, crossings, and alleyways. Eventually, he comes across a strange building...kind of like a fort. Interested, he looks around to see if anyone is nearby, then enters the fort.

Siaman
10-21-2011, 10:06 PM
(Accepted, but um... A pencil weapon?)

lol because in the drawing he was carrying a pencil... well you could change it it to claymore...:)

Fenn
10-25-2011, 07:20 PM
(So uh...what happened to this?)

Kenzieroo
10-28-2011, 07:47 PM
(I've been busy, sorry.)
~Sylvia~

Frustrated I slam the book closed some dust flys, but just some. I moan, exhausted, and frustrated I wanted to crawl back in my bed. Knowing full well that the little kids would destroy the hall if I didn't get up I put on fresh clothing and head to the Gym, though I was exhausted I needed to practice some more swords play. I needed to clear my mind.

Fenn
11-02-2011, 12:49 PM
(I'm starting to get confused. Is this a fort or a school or what? And don't worry about it we all get busy.)

~Sentinel~
The fort is spectacular. Not the spectacular you think of when you see something new and shiny, spectacular like when you are amazed that something is still so intact despite how old it clearly is. I wonder who the last person to enter here was. There are some footprints visible in the dust on the floor; they don't look very old. Perhaps someone still lives here? Or some people?

I find a pair of rather large double doors. With a push, they creak and open, revealing a large open room. It looks a lot like a workout room or a...what's it called...a gymnasium. That's it. I take a step or two in before stopping dead in my tracks. Right in front of me, in the center of the room, is a girl.

Kenzieroo
11-03-2011, 08:00 PM
(It is an underground fort that was turned into a school like place, but it also holds childern that have no where to go.)
(The trapdoor is covered in grass mud and leaves, it is in a forest near a river.)
( As you walk inside there is a makeshift latter to the floor nine feet down, a long hall full of doors most locked. The first door to the left is the girls dorm and the next door on the left is the boys dorm. On the right are two doors to a gym, thats mostly used for sparring and use of powers. The next two doors on the right are to a library completly filled with books. The rest of the doors are locked and will be revieled later.)

Fenn
11-03-2011, 09:09 PM
(Sorry I got ahead of myself. Hope I didn't disrespect your DM authority. I rewind to just as I opened the door. I take it I have to pick a path now?)

Kenzieroo
11-13-2011, 10:06 PM
(No your fine, you didn't know I should have explained at the beggining, my falt really. So just repost finding a river, I greet most people because I know when they are there or not. Sorry I haven't been posting go caught up on an old website.)

Fenn
11-14-2011, 07:20 PM
(Seamless segway inbound)

~Sentinel~

It's dark, very dark. I thought I had been in a building, but it turns out I had actually left the city. In front of me, a small river gently rushes by. I can hardly see it, but I can hear the splashing and trickling of the water in the quiet of night.

Kenzieroo
11-15-2011, 09:32 PM
~Sylvia

Quick I stop in place, the Gym normal. No it was outside the gym, no outside the building that caught my attention. Someone, with power bigger then I've seen in awile, posable matching my own was comeing near. This could be interusting. Quick on my feet I had reached the makeshift trap door in no time. Question is should I open it?

Fenn
11-16-2011, 02:11 PM
~Sentinel~

Am I alone? Something tells me I'm not. The building near the river appears empty, but is it? I walk towards the building. Is there a way inside?

I swear I see the silhoette of a person inside.

Kenzieroo
11-20-2011, 09:08 PM
~Sylvia

I open the trap door, climbing out qucik closing the hidden door. "Nice to meet someone new..."

Fenn
11-20-2011, 10:17 PM
~Sentinel~

She's really beautiful, the girl in front of me. I'm not sure where she appeared from, but she has a really warm smile. I hope she isn't afraid of me like some people are. At least it's dark--maybe she won't see my eyes.

"H-hello. Who are you?"

Kenzieroo
11-20-2011, 10:49 PM
~Sylvia

"My names Sylvia," I pause, "Nice to meet you Sentinel."

Fenn
11-20-2011, 10:55 PM
~Sentinel~

"My name is-huh? You guessed my name? Do I know you?"

Kenzieroo
11-20-2011, 10:56 PM
~Sylvia

"For someone that doesn't sleep your mind is very clean." I move my banges to the left a little. He was different, I don't know, stronger? Maybe... I sigh "So what brings you to Lake Simpfe?"

Fenn
11-21-2011, 09:28 AM
~Sentinel~

"You know my name, you know my disability...I bet you know why I'm here, don't you? How do you know all this?"

Kenzieroo
11-21-2011, 10:17 AM
~Sylvia

"I try not to go further in the brain then a name, I can read others minds." I pause, "It's a suprising that you haven't met more like yourself."

Fenn
11-21-2011, 02:11 PM
~Sentinel

"I don't meet many people. I live by myself. Who are you?"

Kenzieroo
11-21-2011, 06:04 PM
~Sylvia

"I'm Sylvia, current leader and founder of T.C.M."

Fenn
11-21-2011, 06:49 PM
~Sentinel

"I have so many questions...What is T.C.M.? Why are you here? Why are you not sleeping? And how can you read minds!?"

Kenzieroo
11-21-2011, 07:00 PM
~Sylvia

I don't get mad at his questions, no I was used to them. I kneel down, right ontop of the door. "T.C.M. Is Those Containing Magick. I'm am here because you are and I've been busy to busy to sleep." I sigh a shift to the left the leaves under my legs where cool and wet.

Fenn
11-21-2011, 07:58 PM
~Sentinel

I stare into Sylvia's eyes, trying to make sense of everything.

"Magick?"

I stop, thinking of something else to say, but I can't come up with anything.

Kenzieroo
11-21-2011, 08:40 PM
~Sylvia

"I'm sure you know what I mean," I sigh softly.

Fenn
11-21-2011, 10:44 PM
~Sentinel

"Yes, I guess I do." I pause and look down at the ground. "Well, what next?"

Kenzieroo
11-21-2011, 10:48 PM
~Sylvia

"I'll open a hole new realm of magick for you." I was quick to open the door and jump down landing on the floor 10feet down. I land light and little sound was made. The trap door open I expected him to follow.

Fenn
11-21-2011, 10:50 PM
~Sentinel

I watch Sylvia gracefully slip down the hole. With little hesitation, I follow her.

Kenzieroo
11-21-2011, 10:53 PM
~Sylvia

I watch him come down the latter I was leaning agent the left wall. "So, what next?"

Fenn
11-21-2011, 10:57 PM
~Sentinel

"I don't know. I know about Magick, but I don't think I have any. I cannot sleep, but that is not magick...is it?"

Kenzieroo
11-21-2011, 11:01 PM
~Sylvia

I give a sly smile, "Ah, but that is Magick. Your very lucky to have it to no one has that round here. " then I give a real smile, "Trust me you will have another talent. So tell me knowledge or strangth, what do you think is better?"

Fenn
11-21-2011, 11:05 PM
(What happened to the other RPers?)

~Sentinel

"I..." I look down, deep in thought. Finally, I look up. "Strength is very important. I wish I had more strength, so it would be easier to survive. Strength is better."

Kenzieroo
11-21-2011, 11:08 PM
~Sylvia

"Ah well not my first chose, but uh to the gym then." I open the door not far from me.

(Idk.)

Fenn
11-21-2011, 11:10 PM
~Sentinel

I hang my head again, feeling as though I had failed some test. I follow Sylvia through the door.

Kenzieroo
11-21-2011, 11:16 PM
~Sylvia

In the gym was three kids littler then us, a five year old boy, Ron. A ten year old boy and eleven year old girl. Cat and Griffin. The two older kids where sparing in a smallish arena, while the little boy was at the top of a climbing rope.

Fenn
11-21-2011, 11:17 PM
(I'm logging out after this, I'll reply to your next post tomorrow)

~Sentinel

Shyly, I raise my hand. "Hi," I say meekly.

Kenzieroo
11-21-2011, 11:24 PM
~Sylvia

Two older ones don't look up but the younger on did he waves the stated climbing down at five feet he left go and lanes on his feet find. "Cat head up and sword down, you'll lose you balance that way, Griffin good but you need to sence your enemy's weaknesses better." I drilled them, they both nod and start again, Cat was quick to pin Griffin.

Kenzieroo
11-22-2011, 08:16 PM
(Bump)
~Sylvia

"Sentinal thats Cat and Grffin, pretty good for their age. Over there is Ron."

Fenn
11-24-2011, 09:15 PM
~Sentinel

"Hello. Do you...all have magick too?"

Kenzieroo
11-24-2011, 10:34 PM
~Sylvia

At that time Ron had made his way over, "I'm Ron, nice to meet you." he had one of those big smiles almost always planted on little kids.
"Yea they all have magick, everyone here does." Ron answered because the other two where still sparing.
I smile, "Ron it one of the kids that stay here 24/7. He's the best at growing plants, 'round here most of the food comes from our mini farm."

Fenn
11-27-2011, 07:57 PM
~Sentinel

"Hi Ron, nice to meet you. How log have you been here?"

Kenzieroo
11-28-2011, 06:46 PM
~Sylvia

Ron looked like he was doing a mental count, "5 years," he replyed and that would be suprising. He looked 7 maybe 8, 9 was pushing it.

Fenn
11-29-2011, 12:06 AM
~Sentinel

I look at Sylvia. "This is a lot for me to take in. I don't want to keep bothering you with questions, but what do you do other than train?"

Kenzieroo
11-29-2011, 09:22 AM
~Sylvia

"Ah, I thought you'd never ask, follow me," I said. I walked out the gym and into the hall headed for an old blue brown door that looked about to fall off.

Fenn
11-29-2011, 02:20 PM
~Sentinel

Anxious and excited, I follow Sylvia down the hall. I turn around and wave goodbye to Ron as we leave.

Kenzieroo
11-29-2011, 06:03 PM
~Sylvia

I open the door and the first think that hits you is the sound, for an old door it worked great agents sound. It was the sound of at lest 30 people 20 computers one giant TV and lists of other things uncounted. On the west wall was a huge television set with 5 couches, several chairs and 3 coffee tables. On the south wall was about 20 computers or laptops all different. The last thing was in the middle many tables with bored games, trinkets, handheld games, and in the middle of the tables a huge scale motel of different architectural master pieces such as the Leaning Tower, the Pyramids, Stonehenge, Great Sphinx, and Pantheon just to name a few. Each one make of something different. The last think you would notice after looking at everything in close detail is that nothing was a normal appliance, and on closet examination everything had a name written somewhere on it, Made by _____. The whole room seemed to be made by the very people in it.

T1B3R1U5
11-30-2011, 02:55 PM
I don't mean to interuppt since it's right in the middle of an RP but I'd like to see if I could join in. I love RP'ing and I'll just leave my CS here and wait to see if it will work or not.

~CS~
Name: Karris
Appearance: About 5'3", has a slightly gaunt look to him, has black and red hair mixed together, dark brown eyes with a small scar beneath his left eye, wears a black shirt and bright blue shorts. He has a tribal tattoo on his right shoulder that he can't explain.
Child of? : Ruin
Special skill: Great hearing
Items: small sleeping bag, Quartz crystal(?), and a lucky coin
Bio: He grew up in a small village with relative ease, until a few months back. He was kicked out because of him being a son of Ruin and when he tried to fight back he lost sight in his left eye. Since then he's been wondering from town to town, surviving on his own ability to manipulate the shadow's around him. He also likes to be left alone most of the time, mostly he's anti-social but he can speak with others when he feels up to it.

Kenzieroo
11-30-2011, 05:37 PM
(Accepted, ps I'm in like 15 RP's and I run like 5 of them.)
(Oh and most childern of Ruin live is Holle but you can be on earth if you want.)

T1B3R1U5
11-30-2011, 05:51 PM
(I'll come up with a reason for being on earth or something.)

Kenzieroo
11-30-2011, 06:25 PM
(OK)

T1B3R1U5
11-30-2011, 07:02 PM
I sensed movement in the night. They were near that river I had seen so many times before and then, like yesterday, they were gone in a blink of an eye. I decided that I might as well go to see what was going on and if I could make friends unlike so many others like me who hated being around others who didn't understand. So I walked down and heard nothing but the trinkling of the water and crikets in the grass. (Sorry for such a long post)

Kenzieroo
11-30-2011, 07:26 PM
(Did you see my last post?)

T1B3R1U5
11-30-2011, 07:28 PM
(*facepalms myself* opps, sorry about that)

Kenzieroo
11-30-2011, 07:37 PM
(Don't be sorry.)

T1B3R1U5
11-30-2011, 07:53 PM
I feel movement from the shadow underneath the door and I look over to see Sylvia with a new face. 'That face has a name' I think to myself as I walk over to Sylvia and the newcomer. "Who's this you got with you?" I ask with a pleasant tone and nod towards Sentinel.

Kenzieroo
11-30-2011, 08:29 PM
~Syilvia

"Hello Karris, this is Sentinel. He just came today."

Fenn
12-01-2011, 09:51 AM
~Sentinel

"Hello Karis." i say distantly. I am still standing in awe of the impressive layout of the room. I turn to Sylvia.

"W-Where did all of this come from? And why do you need it?"

Kenzieroo
12-01-2011, 10:13 AM
~Sylvia

"We made everything right down to the last dice."

T1B3R1U5
12-01-2011, 12:59 PM
~Karris

I chuckle and nod to Sentinel "Nice to meet you." I look around the room. "We all had alot of time on our hands so we decided to do something that would keep us occupied. And that's how everything came along". I walk back to where I was and start working on my own laptop.

Kenzieroo
12-01-2011, 07:35 PM
~Sylvia

"Not everyone is a great builder don't worry if you can't build. That's just one of the things we do around here."

T1B3R1U5
12-01-2011, 07:39 PM
~Karris

I chuckle and look back over to speak loud enough to be heard by Sylvia and Sentinel. "Like myself, I can't build that well. I've been working on this for a couple months now." Lightly laughs and is focused on my laptop again. 'Rather lively fellow.' I think to myself.

Kenzieroo
12-01-2011, 07:50 PM
(Children of Leben and Ruin are worse at building, mostly electronics though!)
~Sylvia

"I'm not the best, I'm also not the worst. I build furniture not electronics."

T1B3R1U5
12-01-2011, 07:54 PM
(Thanks for the info ^_^)
~Karris

I sigh and give up for a few minutes thinking of a solution. I get up quickly and take off to look through a drawer of tools and shift through them all, looking for a peticular tool. 'Where would it be?' I think to myself in semi-deep thought.

Kenzieroo
12-01-2011, 08:01 PM
(No prob. Ganna wait for Fenn to post now.)

T1B3R1U5
12-01-2011, 08:02 PM
(That may take alil while. Idk I can't tell if he's online or not.)

Kenzieroo
12-01-2011, 08:07 PM
(He's not, but I'm still ganna wait.)

Fenn
12-01-2011, 09:09 PM
(Sorry people)

~Sentinel

"I don't think I can build either. I've never even tried. Sometimes I can..." I stop suddenly, obviously questioning whether to continue.

"...sometimes I talk to animals."

Kenzieroo
12-01-2011, 09:34 PM
(Don't be sorry.) ~Sylvia

I smile, "Then you'll fit right in!" I lean in and whipser in his ear, "If anyone doesn't fit in it's Karris and I, but don't tell him I told you."

Fenn
12-02-2011, 12:21 AM
~Sentinel

I give Sylvia a funny look for a moment, not sure how to react. I shake off the comment. "Do you mean other people here talk to animals? I always thought it was just because I was lonely. I'm not even sure they hear me it just...it just seems that way. But animals can't understand us-can they?"

Kenzieroo
12-02-2011, 10:14 AM
(How do you get the signature to work?)
~Sylvia

"Ah well talking to animals is easy for most getting them to talk back is not."

Fenn
12-02-2011, 10:22 AM
(Forum Actions menu->edit profile->edit signature->type words->save)

~Sentinel

"So they do understand me..." I mutter just loud enough for Sylvia to pick up. "I want to learn more."

Kenzieroo
12-02-2011, 10:34 AM
~Sylvia

"Of course, but you might want to take a break before your head explodes." I smile.

Fenn
12-02-2011, 12:28 PM
~Sentinel

"Could that really happen?"

T1B3R1U5
12-02-2011, 01:31 PM
~Karris

I shift through the drawer some more to find what I need and I go to sit back at my little work station. I overhear Sentinel's question and chuckle to say sacastically to myself "If you're not careful."

Kenzieroo
12-02-2011, 05:49 PM
~Sylvia

I laugh, "He's joking, no it doesn't work like that."

T1B3R1U5
12-02-2011, 06:27 PM
~Karris

I chuckle and continue trying to make my laptop work but to no avail.

Kenzieroo
12-02-2011, 11:09 PM
~Sylvia

"You can look around, or I can keep showing you around. That is if you wish to say."

Fenn
12-03-2011, 01:40 AM
~Sentinel

"I want to stay. I live alone, so there will be no one to miss me. And I want to learn what powers I have."

Kenzieroo
12-03-2011, 05:37 PM
~Sylvia

"Then I should show you where you will be sleeping durring your stay." I turn around and open the door out into the hall.

Fenn
12-04-2011, 07:33 PM
~Sentinel

"Oh, I don't need to sleep, remember?"

T1B3R1U5
12-05-2011, 04:59 PM
~Karris

With a flick of my finger, A shadow wraps around a saudering tool and brings it to me. I look around nervously to check to see if anyone saw what I did. I return to trying to make my laptop but to those that are tech savy it's just a big mess of electronics. 'I hope no one saw that' I think to myself.

Fenn
12-06-2011, 09:50 AM
~Sentinel

I loook briefly towards Karris, thinking I saw a shadow dash through the room. Seeing nothing, I turn back to Sylvia. "Lead the way."

Kenzieroo
12-06-2011, 10:10 AM
~Sylvia

"Slip of the tongue I ment staying." and with that I walked out in the hall. Yep Karris and I are the odd ones out.

Fenn
12-06-2011, 01:44 PM
(Would it be possible to update the first post with all the active character profiles so we can refer to them?)

~Sentinel

"Ha, no worries Sylvia," I say. My smile fades as I glance over, curiously, at Karris. Then I turn and leave.

Kenzieroo
12-06-2011, 06:16 PM
(Done and, read the power lists.)

Fenn
12-06-2011, 11:17 PM
(Awesome, teamwork powers! I think you can go ahead and post again, otherwise the story isn't getting anywhere. In fact, unless I'm just new to roleplaying and this is supposed to happen, things are moving kinda slow. Do we really need a new post every time you open a door or go down a hall? Idk, it just seems like we're spending a lot of time on trivial banter and the like, which might be partly my fault)

Kenzieroo
12-07-2011, 11:03 AM
(Your right, I've just been weird on this RP.)
~Sylvia

As I go out into the hall I saw two boys fighting with daggers. Both clearly brothers with there blonde shaggy hair and light blue eyes, one was way older then the other by at lest 5 years.
"Hey you two, take that to the gym." they both nod and run off into the gym.

I walk up to the left side of the hall to a door one door away from the makeshift latter. It looked much like the other doors, but painted over dark blue and it was newer paint. You could tell it was new or newer by the fact it wasn't peeling over like in some other places. As I open the on the other side was another hall, maybe a big longer then the front hall.

Every single door was different some made of wood, steal, paper, plastic and a all the colors you could think of. Some doors had signs like Visitors welcome or Keep out and others that said who's room it was.

As we walk there was a lot of different boys, some arguing, reading, talk, or tinkering. Some waved hi and others to busy to notice us. As I got to the end of the hall there was several white wooden doors.

"You can pick a room, out of the white doors. No one lives in them."

Fenn
12-07-2011, 02:07 PM
~Sentinel

I walk towards the door directly in front of me and open it. "It doesn't really matter to me what's inside," I say, "I probably won't spend much time in in. Can we start training now?"

Kenzieroo
12-07-2011, 05:39 PM
~Sylvia

The inside of the room was a decent size. To the left was a fold up bed, at the moment it was in the wall. On the right was a desk with a white lamp to the right of that was on old window with pulled down blinds, because the window would be unusable under ground.
"Yea sure."

Fenn
12-07-2011, 08:02 PM
~Sentinel

"Okay? What's first? What's first? Do I get to learn to talk to animals, or build things, or something else exciting?"

Kenzieroo
12-07-2011, 08:07 PM
~Sylvia

I laugh, "We start with whatever you want to start with, but I don't think building is a good idea."

Fenn
12-08-2011, 01:11 PM
~Sentinel

"You mean I get to choose? I don't even know where to start, I...I guess I'll practice with animals then."

Kenzieroo
12-08-2011, 05:37 PM
~Sylvia

"Than I should get you a better teacher, I myself can not talk to animals."

T1B3R1U5
12-09-2011, 03:32 PM
~Karris

With Sylvia and Sentinel gone, my outward demeanor changes from that of a pleasant kid to that of a slightly dark and shady version of myself. I walk away from the table I was working on to walk towards the door that leads outside. I open the door with my ability to manipulate shadows and climb up the ladder to push the trapdoor open. I leap up the rest of the way out of the shelter. 'Time for me to be alone', I think to myself and I knew where Sylvia and Sentinel had gone because of the shadows that were along the way to the rooms. I look up into the night sky and I hear the voices of my borthers and sisters whisper into my mind from Holle. 'Home', I think and shake my head after thinking the word; "There's no such thing here, Karris" I say to myself and sit in the little shed in the dark with my tattoo glowing a slight red, giving off the illusion of me having a weird light ability.

Kenzieroo
12-09-2011, 07:09 PM
~Sylvia

I sigh, Karris left. Little did he know I was keeping an eye on him. Or my brain, at lest he was different like I was different. I don't know why.

Kenzieroo
12-09-2011, 07:40 PM
(Stupid phone glitch.)

T1B3R1U5
12-09-2011, 07:54 PM
(xD auto correct sucks with the iphone x.x)

Kenzieroo
12-09-2011, 07:58 PM
(Na that's not it, I thought I didn't post so I reposted and I did in fact post.)

T1B3R1U5
12-09-2011, 08:27 PM
(oh. xD)
~Karris

I closed and then opened my eyes to see into Holle from my mind. An ability that one of my childhood friends taught me before I came to Earth so i could talk to her. In the darkness of Holle, I saw red eyes open up with a slightly cheerful look in them, "Hey, Karris. How you been?" she asked. I just sighed and replied with, "Well, you know. Same old, same old. I wake up, try to make something and then go outside to come talk to you." She lightly giggled and nodded in the darkness, "You're right, doesn't sound any different than the other times." An inkling of a smile creases my lips but disappears as quickly as it was seen. "You ok, Karris?", She asked me but I didn't reply and stood up. I reply with, "I got to get going. People will begin to notice that I leave a lot and will get suspicious because of, well, you know." My friend's eyes look slightly saddened but it quickly fades and she grins, "There's always next time, Karris. don't forget!" And then she disappears as I come back to my surroundings. I sigh, "She'll never understand." I shake the thoughts out of my head and head back down through the trapdoor and also making sure that no one else is around to see where it is. Once back inside, I head to my room while ignoring what's going on around me. Once inside my room, I close the door and lock it to lay in bed and stare up at the ceiling.

Kenzieroo
12-09-2011, 09:17 PM
~Sylvia

He was talking to that person again, looking at Holle again. I could quiet get into him mind far enough to find out what that was, it seemed like hell. I wasn't sure.

Fenn
12-10-2011, 01:53 AM
~Sentinel

I stare at Sylvia, wondering why she's stopped and looking so distant. "Is everything okay? I thought you were going to find me a teacher?"

Kenzieroo
12-10-2011, 10:07 AM
~Sylvia

"Oh sorry, um yea. Shonn should be available." I started walking back down the hall, until I found a green door made of real vines. I knock on the door and a boy taller then me opened to door.
"Hey 'sup Sylv," he smiles.
"Nothin' I was wondering if you could help Sentinal here."
"Sure, I'll always help!" he turned to Sentinal, "Nice to meet ch'a."

Fenn
12-10-2011, 12:36 PM
~Sentinel

"Nice to meet you also. How long have you been here?"

Kenzieroo
12-10-2011, 02:15 PM
~Sylvia

"Eh, 2 years." he said.
"I'll leave you two alone, I've got suff to do."

Fenn
12-11-2011, 11:36 AM
~Sentinel

"Bye Sylvia." I turn and look eagerly at Shonn.

Kenzieroo
12-11-2011, 05:29 PM
~Shonn

"Since Sulvia sent you to me, I'm guessing you want to talk to animals?"

~Sylvia

I walk down the hall to Karris's door, knocking on it.

Fenn
12-11-2011, 09:10 PM
~Shonn

"Since Sulvia sent you to me, I'm guessing you want to talk to animals?"

~Sylvia

I walk down the hall to Karris's door, knocking on it.

~I nod as calmly as possible, trying to hide my anxiety and excitement.

Kenzieroo
12-12-2011, 10:09 AM
~Shonn

"Came in then, Lif is here and she's a real talker."

T1B3R1U5
12-12-2011, 01:47 PM
~Karris

I hear a knock at the door and I sigh. Reluctantly, I get out of my bed to walk to the door and unlock it. I walk back to sit on the edge of my bed and I think to myself, 'C'mon in.' I knew it was Sylvia. Somehow, I just knew in the back of my mind that it was her at my door. But then again, there was nothing to get excited over or to feel anxious about. So, I waited for her to walk in and ask whatever was on her mind.

Kenzieroo
12-12-2011, 06:07 PM
~Sylvia

I walk in gut twisting, wishing I had waited to talk but also knowing it was now or never. "Hey Karris, how are you?"

Fenn
12-12-2011, 08:34 PM
~Sentinel

I step-no practically jump-into the room, and stand as if at attention, waiting for further instruction from Shonn.

Kenzieroo
12-12-2011, 09:30 PM
~Shonn

The inside of the room was mostly green, walls made the same way as the door. A small whit cott and several living plants and bright lights over head. Off to the left was a black cat, liking himself. He looks up.

"Who's this one Shonn, got an oddly smell," he paused "You've been hanging out with other cats?"

Fenn
12-13-2011, 12:50 PM
~Sentinel

I stiffen up, startled, mouth hanging open slightly, unsure how to approach the creature in front of me. With a shaking arm, I lift my hand just high enough to appear like a wave hello.

T1B3R1U5
12-13-2011, 01:17 PM
~Karris

I look at Sylvia with a blank expression and a blank stare. "I'm fine. Why?", I ask. My thoughts are gone and I again close myself down and try to shut her out. I don't know why and I look away slightly as I try to express what I want to but something inside me won't let me. I sigh and speak lightly, "It's hard. Knowing what I am, knowing that I will probably never fit in here because of...", I trail off slightly to point at the glowing tattoo on my shoulder. "Everytime I think of my friend or of Holle. This happens and its like I'm not truely myself anymore.", I look down at my hands and my eyes widen slightly from having a glimpse of my hands stained with blood and I try not to show my sudden fear. I close my eyes and try to calm myself but to no avail. I open my eyes to look at Sylvia and sigh, "I'm guessing that's what you wanted to hear." Of course, I knew that she cared on a level since she too didn't quite fit in like me.

Kenzieroo
12-13-2011, 06:15 PM
~Shonn

The cat laughed "Well do those cats get your tongue?"
Shonn laughed too, quickly stopping, "All animals talk, humans tend not to listen."

~Sylvia

"It's exactly want I wanted to hear, that stuff eats at you. Got to let it go somehow. I didnt want to bug you about Holle unless you wanted to talk about it." I sigh, "I wanted to know more about Holle and I could just read your mind, but I don't like going that's deep in someones mind."

T1B3R1U5
12-13-2011, 06:53 PM
~Karris

I chuckled lightly but I looked at Sylvia to show that it was a chuckle of amusement, not something about what she said. "Holle, much to your curiousity, isn't much too different than living without the sun. It's a dark place. Everything is dark, the people, the animals or demons, and the plants which have been twisted by the darkness found in the world of Holle. Everything that you find that may be...oh what's the word...evil can be found in Holle. Everyday is a fight to survival which isn't so different than this world." I raise an eyebrow wondering if Sylvia is following along with my line of thought. "So, I find no difference here than in Holle. If you wonder why I came here, well you could call it curiosity or you could call it escape. Depends on what you think of my intentions." I say calmly.

Kenzieroo
12-13-2011, 07:06 PM
~Sylvia

I sigh slowly, nodding. "I just wanted to figurer out more about myself, I was hoping Holle could help.. The first 6 years of my life is nothing."

T1B3R1U5
12-13-2011, 07:12 PM
~Karris

I lean my head sideways slightly and nod, "I see..." I stand to walk over to Sylvia and put my index finger on her third eye. "From physical contact, I do believe you can look through anything you please. So, with my permission, go ahead and search through my memories of Holle." I bring all of them to the forefront of my mind to create a vivid world for Sylvia to see. "Let me know when you are done.", I say as I close my eyes to concentrate on my memories.

Kenzieroo
12-13-2011, 07:19 PM
~Sylvia

I flip though his memory's quickly, If I didn't know a lot on how the brain worked this would be at lest two times harder. I step back.
"I'm good."

T1B3R1U5
12-13-2011, 07:28 PM
~Karris

I open my eyes and put my hand down. "Alright. I hope I helped a lil." I say and I turn around to walk to my bed and I lay down again to stare back up at the ceiling above me. I turn my head slightly to say, "If you need anything, just tell me." I look back up and sigh lightly. 'What are you doing? You promised...' My thoughts trail off and I shake my head again. 'Who cares. I'm the one who can decide what I can or can't do. I create my own fate.' I think to myself.

Kenzieroo
12-13-2011, 07:32 PM
(Im confused.)

Sylux
12-13-2011, 07:44 PM
(He wants to fight your character)

Kenzieroo
12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
(o.0)

T1B3R1U5
12-13-2011, 07:48 PM
(I put my hand down from putting my finger on your characters forehead, Kenzie. And the actions are what I do after I put my hand down)

Kenzieroo
12-13-2011, 07:53 PM
(Na I understand that, nvm then..)
~Sylvia

I nof and turn around to walk out the door. I close the door behind me, walking out of the boys hall to the main hall.

T1B3R1U5
12-13-2011, 08:16 PM
(then I have no idea what you were confused about. the last post was about my character thinking to himself and what not)
~Karris

Once Sylvia left, I locked the door with a shadow and stayed where I was to think. Sleep was something I wanted badly but how could I sleep if my thoughts were elsewhere on their own? If their was someone to help me find some sleep, I would have greatly enjoyed that. But I meant sleep as a mode of not having to think of the world I came from and whatever else I could think about. I was surprised really, by the fact that I never thought of anyone as a "friend". I found the word as just what it was, a word. The meaning behind it I could understand but everything that came with it was...difficult. I sigh to roll over to my side and return to my sleepless night, full of thoughts.

Kenzieroo
12-13-2011, 08:21 PM
~Sylvia

The main hall was empty, I sigh heading for the library. I wasn't sure what else to do.

T1B3R1U5
12-13-2011, 08:28 PM
~Karris

I was unknowingly following Sylvia's progress down the main hall. I created clone without meaning to and walked alongside Sylvia. I ask while looking straight ahead, "What's wrong? You seem...confused about something." I didn't do anyhting other than that and I think I surprised her a lil but I wasn't sure. I knew that sometime later I would get picked on for walking with Sylvia alone down the main hall but I could care less about what they think. It was nothing like that.

Kenzieroo
12-13-2011, 08:31 PM
~Sylvia

"Looking for answers, that's all.." I sigh, and turn into the library.

T1B3R1U5
12-13-2011, 08:40 PM
~Karris

I nod and leave her to her own devices. I knew that answers could only be found by those that searched for them themselves. I continued down the hall and headed into the gym. Once I got there, I was surprised that it was empty. I walked in and looked around to see if there really was nobody inside. I was pleased that there wasn't and I walked into the middle of the gym. I placed a foot behind me and I leaned back on it to start doing what was called "Tai-chi". I closed my eyes and remembered what I had seen done by one of the other kids here. I mimicked much of what I could. It surprisingly helped with lessening that maount of thoughts I had going through my head.

Kenzieroo
12-13-2011, 10:48 PM
~Sylvia

Iturn to the library, the room was as big as the gym with dark red walls, but because the walls where shelves it only showed on the wood. It the middle was several tables covered in books maps or note paper. On the west wall was a line of 5 computers each a different color. I walked to the table closest and pull out the only book that mattered to me, it was a small black leather book, had written in a language that I was only starting read. It was a language I'd never seen before somehow I quickly picked it up.

T1B3R1U5
12-14-2011, 05:57 PM
~Karris

I sensed something. I couldn't tell what but it was gnawing at me. Like I should go to it, and embrace whatever it was. I open my eyes to look around me to see nothing but darkness. I immediately knew where I was. It appeared as if I was back in Holle, but something was different. There wasn't anyone around and I found this to be very out of Holle's character. I look in one direction and all I see is an empty hall of space and I look to the other to see a demonic figure standing at the very end. Their eyes glowing a crimson red in the darkness, I had a feeling I knew who this was. I hear something being said and it sounds somewhat like, "You know me, Karris. Think long and hard as to who I am." I step back in slight fear and the figure starts walking forward towards me. I couldn't think about what to do other than the fact that I knew this person whoever it was. Back in reality, I'm laying on the ground in a coma-like state. Whatever I'm experiencing is inside my own head. Back in that dark hall, I'm paralyzed with the fact that I swear I know this person that's coming towards me. When they get close enough for me to see in the pitch black hall, I see my own face. He stops a few feet away and raises a hand that has a liquid dripping from it. From the smell and the sound of the liquid, I can tell that it's blood. I scream just to wake up on the floor.

Kenzieroo
12-16-2011, 10:05 AM
(Waiting' for Fenn.)

Fenn
12-16-2011, 10:17 AM
(Sorry, you two seemed like you were on a roll, didn't wanna break it up)

~Sentinel

"So, you can understand me perfectly?" I ask the feline in front of me. "I thought--I didn't think I was good enough at this."

T1B3R1U5
12-16-2011, 02:34 PM
(We had a good system going too. Kenzi would post, then Fenn would, and then me. And it worked quite well. I think it would be best if we stuck to that. <w< for RP sake anyway)

Kenzieroo
12-16-2011, 06:01 PM
~Shonn

"It's not really hard, just seems like you don't find any friendly people," the cat yawns and starts to kick his paw.

~Sylvia

My head pulls up as a heard someone scream, quick I run to the Gym. "What the hell?0'

Fenn
12-16-2011, 10:16 PM
~Sentinel

"Does this mean I passed my training? It seems...too easy. I guess I just need to find friendlier animals like you." I reach out to pet the cat on the head.

Kenzieroo
12-16-2011, 10:29 PM
~Shonn

The cat purrs and turns on his back, "Rub my belly." the car meard.
I laughed, "Talking to animals is pretty easy, but not everyone can do it," I pause, "You just have to know what to do to get them to talk back."
(My poor cat has a cone on his head and is all drugged up D: )

Fenn
12-16-2011, 11:01 PM
(Aw, sorry about that. Hope he recovers soon)

~Shonn

"It's not really hard, just seems like you don't find any friendly people," the cat yawns and starts to kick his paw.

~Sylvia

My head pulls up as a heard someone scream, quick I run to the Gym. "What the hell?0'

~Shonn

The cat purrs and turns on his back, "Rub my belly." the car meard.
I laughed, "Talking to animals is pretty easy, but not everyone can do it," I pause, "You just have to know what to do to get them to talk back."
(My poor cat has a cone on his head and is all drugged up D: )

~Sentinel

I look at Shonn while reaching my hand gentle towards the cat's soft belly. "So different animals have different 'tricks?'" My hand finds a steady rhythm, and I hear the cat purring. I smile.

Kenzieroo
12-16-2011, 11:22 PM
(I feel so bad, my mom and Chris are laughing at him cause he cant get in the cat room, but I shamed them I'm even XD)
~Shonn

"Well sorta, all animals are different even within a species. All animals are unique, like humans."

Fenn
12-17-2011, 11:58 AM
(I feel so bad, my mom and Chris are laughing at him cause he cant get in the cat room, but I shamed them I'm even XD)
~Shonn

"Well sorta, all animals are different even within a species. All animals are unique, like humans."

I nod to show I understand. I look at the cat and ask, "So where are you from? Are you Shonn's pet?"

Kenzieroo
12-17-2011, 12:00 PM
~Shonn

The cat stops purring and jumps way angered, "I am no ones pet!" he said proudly, "I come and go as I please!" He stands on my dresser head up angered.
I start laughing.

Fenn
12-18-2011, 09:35 PM
~Sentinel

"Sorry! Well in that case, why do you hang around here?" I look at Shoon guiltily.

Kenzieroo
12-18-2011, 09:46 PM
~Shonn

I stiffle my laughing, the cat didn't move. "I stay her to make sure everyone's in line," and he jumps down from the desser over to the door using his paw and opens the door from the bottom leaving us. I started laughing again.

"Sorry about him," I said laughing.

Fenn
12-18-2011, 10:54 PM
(Any chance we can moce the story along? Not that I'm not enjoying this RP, but 17 pages in we've covered one scene and hardly made any plot progress. I'm just starting to lose interest. Let me know if I'm just being impatient)

~Sentinel

"I suppose I offended him. So, what else can you teach me?"

Kenzieroo
12-19-2011, 10:14 AM
(Na your right, I've just had a long period of writters block, I think I'm over it. I'm waiting for T1B3R1U5 to post to move to plot, since he just saw Ruin.)

T1B3R1U5
12-19-2011, 03:23 PM
~Karris

I couldn't get that image out of my head. The image of blood staining, whatever that thing was in my head, it's hands. I sit up quickly and hold my head with both of my hands. I thought I heard someone, but at this point I didn't care. Or did I want to care? I couldn't tell. I couldn't think, couldn't get the images out of my head. I try as hard as I can, but to no avail. I'm practically hyperventilating from shock and I close my eyes to block out what I had seen. Somewhere in my mind, I knew who I just saw. But the name was not clear to me.

Kenzieroo
12-20-2011, 05:49 PM
~Sylvia

I ran up to him and kneel next to him, I had an ok idea of what happened. It seemed as if someone was blacking me from seeing what really happened, I passed the fog.
"Come on, come back to me." I paused I need to sound the 'alarm', it wasn't much but it stuck people in there rooms. I had a secret button in each room that set off a set of bells that act as the alarm it wasn't much but it was good. In case of fire the alarm is set of once quick stoped then started again.

I the gym the buttten was under the wall near the door, the wall slid up to revile a button which I pushes then ran back to Karris, I needed to solve this alone... For now.

~Shonn

I heard the bells that lined the doors in this hall go off, I crinkled my nose. This isnt a drill... "One sec." I got up over to my door, I could see groups of people lazily walking to their rooms, Sylvia was the leader and had five helpers or 'representatives' I being one if them head a little more power and knowledge then most. I knew this wasn't a drill so I did all I could. "Hey guys this isn't a drill!" I yelled at them, a few looked around, confused then hurried to their rooms. I turn back to Sentinel, "Normal you would go to your room, but you can stay here if you wish, I have to find Sylvia."

Fenn
12-20-2011, 07:10 PM
~Sentinel

I jump at the sound of the alarm. Upon hearing Shonn's command, I think for a moment, then reply: "I'll just go back to my room. Is everything okay? What's going on?"

Kenzieroo
12-20-2011, 07:42 PM
~Shonn

"I don't know whats going on, just go in you room then." With that I left the room. Robert, and Alex where the only ones in the hall leaving this area, like me they where 'representatives'. I suspect Chloe and Shonda where in the girls hall about to go find sylvia. We all head out to the main hall, my heart was pumping fast and fast, What the Hell is going on?!?

"Hey Shonn you have any 'dea why this is happin'?" asked Alex.
"Sorry, got nothing."

T1B3R1U5
12-20-2011, 08:44 PM
~Karris

I heard the alarms faintly, and it caused me to remember the world I was in. Well, sort of. The images would only replay over and over again, like a bad movie you never wanted to see in the first place. I felt a presence of people around me, but no seeing them. I was slightly coming back to my senses, but still far from where I was. My eyes were still as wide as they had been when I had awoken in fear, paranoia, and loneliness. My only thought now was, 'Would someone hear me if I screamed for eternity? I doubt it.'

Kenzieroo
12-20-2011, 09:45 PM
~Sylvia

"Come on Karris, pull though. Come on," I muttered the last part. No amount of the healing Ive seen 'round here could fix this, could it? I heard the gym doors open behind me, mental check. Robert, Alex, Shonn, Chloe, and Shonda yep all here. "Guys, watch him for a moment. I need to get something," they all had confused look on their faces, but nodded and knelt by him.

I turn around and quickly run out the door, I had read about something like this that happened. I hoped it was the same thing, if not...

Fenn
12-21-2011, 04:52 PM
~Sentinel

I walk down a few corriders, until I reach my room. But I don't go in it. "Hm," I think to myself, "This seems like a good time to explore this place some more." I turn away from the door to my room and continue down the hallway.

(Idk how this will work. I guess you'd tell me what I see, or should I make stuff up? I don't want to interfere with your DMing.)

T1B3R1U5
12-21-2011, 05:12 PM
~Karris

I felt people around me, I could literally feel their eyes on me. I couldn't shake this...this...

~???
"Trauma?" Scoffs slightly. "I thought you could handle something like this. But then again...you always were the odd one out..." Their voice echoes in Karris's brain as if his brain was an empty hall. "Your friend still doesn't understand why you left. She hates you for that fact. Yet, you make sure she stays that way. Now is that a way to treat a friend? No, I didn't think so. So I hope that this is a lesson for you on loyalty. Goodbye Karris, though I'll be stopping in to check on your progress. Ciao!"

~Karris

I shake the voice out of my head. I immediately knew now of who was in my head. Though I'm sure no one would believe me even if I said his name. Whatever was going on, I was sure was going to stop sometime soon. I was wrong. Or I simply forgot that once things like this started, they never stopped. "Help...please...someone" was all I could muster to finally speak. Though, knowing Sylvia and her ability to tell when things were going bad in someone's mind, I know that she would try everything possible to help.

Kenzieroo
12-21-2011, 06:09 PM
~Shonn

"He's seems to be coming to his sense." I mutter, "Hey you OK?" I wasn't sure of his name, he's been here a few days, he was kinda quiet. I heard the others mutter things to themselves. I think I hear someone ask why Sylvia didn't just take him to are infirmary to get help, but not one seemed mad at Sylvia or her decisions.

~Sylvia

I put one book in my pocket, and ran back to the gym, "Any progress," Shonn nodded and a few others.
"He muttered something to himself, " Chloe said.

T1B3R1U5
12-21-2011, 06:50 PM
~Karris

I felt a tingling on my hands and feet. I felt like my self again. Not like some Marionette that can be played with without much grace or concern. I close my eyes and look up to see a few people around me. I see Sylvia some distance away and the others were looking at me strangely. I sarcastically ask, "Did I really look that bad?" I chuckle nervously. I had seen a few of them before, but I really never talked to them. It seemed surreal at first, but then of course they knew of heritage as a son of Ruin. I didn't say anything after what I had asked.

Kenzieroo
12-21-2011, 07:09 PM
~Shonn

I looked around at the group, they all looked as confused as I felt. "You feeling any better?"

~Sylvia

I walked up, "Back up a little." I kneel next to him, "You ok, was this about Ruin?" I whisper to him.

T1B3R1U5
12-21-2011, 07:46 PM
~Karris

I only nod in my reply to Sylvia. I look at her with concern and I reply to the others, "I'm fine. Whatever happened is over. For now. And sorry for the scare, guys. I'll just need a little time to recover." I try to stand up but I can't and my legs are still shaking from the shock and trauma of what I had seen.

Kenzieroo
12-21-2011, 07:50 PM
~Sylvia

"I'll help you to the infirmary, but I need to talk to you." I turn to the other five sighing, "You five can tell the others they can come out, but no ones aloud in the infirmary unless someone is generally hurt. Understand?" they all nod and run off.

Fenn
12-26-2011, 08:33 PM
~Sentinel

I keep walking until the voices in the distance fade away. As I wind around the corridors and hallways, the alarm eventually shuts off as well. I have a decent sense of direction, so I am not worried about getting lost, but I don't know what part of the building I'm in.

T1B3R1U5
12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
~Karris

I knew she wanted answers. Those were the only things she really was after. Well, it appeared that way to me anyways. Not that it was bad to find the answers you seek. But there just had to be something else she was after, it kind of made me not trust her and it made me understand her a lil. 'Well, whatever it is. Just get it out of your head. She's a friend.' I think to myself after a few minutes of internal dialogue with myself.

Kenzieroo
12-27-2011, 08:20 PM
~Sylvia

Thoughts race through my head almost as fast as the speed of light. Try to comprehend what had happened, something was blocking me, a bigger power. I had wondered if the book, journals, where in fact real. Not just old fiction, or new but put in old works paper format, make it more realistic. I hold out my hand to Karris, "Come on," I pause I wanted to say more, but my thoughts ran too much. I couldn't grip what I wanted to say I remain silent distrote, with an emotionless expression.
(I changed the post with our characters a little.)

T1B3R1U5
12-27-2011, 08:58 PM
~Karris

I reached out and grabbed her hand. "Not everything is as it seems, Sylvia" I say for no apparent reason at all. Somewhere, I knew that that wasn't me speaking those words, but rather Ruin using me as a vessel of a message that he had wanted to say to her himself. But of course, as being his descendant, he used me instead.

Fenn
12-28-2011, 02:08 PM
(Are there any important things to note about the changes to the character page on page 1?)

T1B3R1U5
12-28-2011, 02:15 PM
(Idk. I looked myself and I think they were subtle changes. I didn't notice any big changes myself.)

Kenzieroo
12-28-2011, 07:17 PM
(Just and appearance change for a character I'm ganna start using soon, she'll be important later.)
~Sylvia

My eyes twitch, gut flipping heart racing. "Just come on." I said in a vonless voice.

T1B3R1U5
12-28-2011, 07:28 PM
~Karris

I get up and start walking towards the infirmary on wobbly legs. I could stand on my own now and didn't need help to walk. I look to see if Sylvia was following, but stop mid-turn to look back forward knowing that she would be following regardless.

Kenzieroo
12-28-2011, 08:01 PM
~Sylvia

He had gotten up with our my help, I drop my hand and follow. The infermary was five doors down from us. A smooth black fitted door, the inside was simple white walls and ten cots that where set up several other cots lay folded up leaning on the wall. Two kids lay in the cots on the far wall one 'nurse' tending them, she smiled and waved to me. No matter the dilemma she was calm and happy, Melly. I wave back, but I didn't smile.

T1B3R1U5
12-28-2011, 09:04 PM
~Karris

I reach one of the cots near the back so the others couldn't hear what we were talking about and I lean against a wall. "What do you want to know?", I ask while looking at her directly in the eyes. I felt a gnawing sensation in my gut that she was going to ask about Ruin. There wasn't any doubt about that. Whatever she was researching probably had something to do with those books she was reading all the time. I had paranoidly watched when and at what time she pick them up. Not that it was bad to be paranoid when all you know is to watch your back against people you only slightly know. Holle had taught me that, but this was Earth.

Kenzieroo
12-28-2011, 09:42 PM
~Sylvia

I pull up a small wooden chair, and take a deep breath. "Are you honestly OK, inside and out?" I asked calm yet still an unwavering appearance of emotion. This was not about me or what I thought I needed this was about why I began this 'group' to beggin with, others that need help.

T1B3R1U5
12-28-2011, 09:46 PM
~Karris

"I'll be fine. I've had...much worse done to me." I still have my eagle like gaze into her eyes, looking for the hint what it was she wanted. Nothing showed in her eyes, that was for sure and I could tell she wasn't really yet ready to give what she wanted. I sigh to close my eyes and run my hand through my hair. "So, what's up? Whaddya want to know?" I ask as soft spoken as I can.

Kenzieroo
12-28-2011, 10:24 PM
~Sylvia

I inhale deep again, and take a pause clearing my mind. "I don't want to force it out of you, look I started this up for one reason only to help others. I'm starting to lose my focuse after I found strange book in the library, you observant I'm sure you've seen me read them." I sigh, "What happened earlier, in your room I should have waited it was easy to see you where not ready." I finish voice not faltering face unchanged.

T1B3R1U5
12-29-2011, 01:23 PM
~Karris

I only nod. "It's all fine. I'm sure you have your reasons for doing so and I'll just leave it at that. And the thing with Ruin, he made it known that he is displeased with me. And of leaving my friend behind on Holle, but there was nothing else I could do. I was wasn't strong enough in my ability to use the magic that I did. It took all I had just for me, I can't imagine what it would be like if I had tried to take her with me. Anyways, he knows what you are looking for apparently, and I'm pretty sure he knows a lot of things." I run my hand through my hair with my thoughts now being back on Holle with my friend, and how I failed to bring her with me. I remember how we would both look into the sky, when we were able, and wondered what life would be like on Earth. we were both the odd-balls out of everyone on Holle. I close my eyes tightly, fighting back that urge to feel emotional pain again. I open my eyes anyway and I didn't even notice that the tears followed like a dam behind my eyes just broke. My eyes were iced over, there was no agony or pain that registered in my body language, and it seemed like I was perfectly fine. I wipe what tears I can away and look at Sylvia, "Sorry about that, but is there anything else you would like to know?" I ask.

Kenzieroo
12-29-2011, 01:29 PM
~Sylvia

I nod, "I don't need any more information, you need anything feel free to talk to me." I was on the verge of a break down but I pushed though, I had to stay calm.

T1B3R1U5
12-29-2011, 01:54 PM
~Karris

For once, I was beginning to think that she was the one who needed someone there for her. But I let that thought leave my mind, and I walk by to pat her on the shoulder. I whisper, "Hang in there..." is all I say. I slowly begin to leave the room when I hear my friend calling me. It wasn't normal though is what fascinated me. She would always be polite and be more or less 'human' per say. I then thought about it, 'Well, it is that time of the night...' I lightly chuckle and smile from the corner of my mouth slightly. I turned to see if Sylvia needed any more help, but to be honest, I think she either wanted to be alone when she broke down. I still don't know. But something in my chest ached at the sight that she was that close to breaking down, but I smiled at the fact that she was able to keep it together for as long as she had. I call back over my shoulder, "If YOU need anything, I'm just a thought away..." I put a small emphasis on the word you and begin to walk down the hall normally as if nothing had ever happened to me earlier.

Kenzieroo
12-29-2011, 02:43 PM
~Sylvia

I nod, and get up from me seat. I had to wait on thinking about myself, I wasn't the greatest healer when it came to physical wounds, but I still helped Melly. I walk to the two that had gotten hurt on a few days before. Tom a hyperactive boy that made an ice tray explode... In his face. There was also Alice who had a sparring incident the day before. I turn to Melly asking if she needed help, she nodded and I started helping.

(Time skip? Or do you need to do something first?)

T1B3R1U5
12-29-2011, 04:53 PM
(Whatever you want to do. I'm just here to follow along. I can pick anything and work with it. :P i'm good at winging it.)

Kenzieroo
12-29-2011, 04:55 PM
(I'll wait for Fenn.)

T1B3R1U5
12-29-2011, 05:53 PM
(<.< which reminds me, where is that guy anyways? He disappeared for a lil there...)

Kenzieroo
12-29-2011, 06:13 PM
(Different time zone then us.)

T1B3R1U5
12-29-2011, 06:29 PM
(Oh yeah, *faceplam* I forgot about that. xD)

Kenzieroo
12-29-2011, 06:42 PM
<(X.X<)

T1B3R1U5
12-29-2011, 06:53 PM
(lolz)

Kenzieroo
12-29-2011, 07:07 PM
(I posted a new RP)

T1B3R1U5
12-29-2011, 07:46 PM
(oh really? Kewl. I'll check it out.)

T1B3R1U5
12-29-2011, 07:50 PM
(I post my own. I find it to be...well kind of awkward. its "Transcendence". Not much but it's there.)

Kenzieroo
12-29-2011, 07:56 PM
(I looked at it, I started to read it then I got to lazy to continue. I'll check it :P)

T1B3R1U5
12-29-2011, 08:41 PM
(well when you're up to it, read it. It's alright, just really a narrative for most of the writing.)

Kenzieroo
12-29-2011, 08:47 PM
(IK)

Fenn
12-29-2011, 09:58 PM
(Der, sorry! I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do. I'm exploring the building alone, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to make stuff up myself or wait for you to tell me what I find. I've never done a roleplay before. Is T1BER1US making up his part of the story or are you telling him what to do?)

Kenzieroo
12-29-2011, 10:01 PM
(You make it up, if you do something I don't like or in other RP's the owner doesn't like they'll tell you and you can edit the post.)
(So time skip or no?)

Fenn
12-29-2011, 10:06 PM
(No, I just got an idea).

~Sentinel

I find a pair of large double doors. Opening them, I find myself in a small library. I walk in, observing the shelves upon shelves of books, many of them tattered or covered in dust. On a mahogany table in the center of the room was an old red book; the pages were yellowed, but there was no dust on it--someone must have read it recently.

Kenzieroo
12-29-2011, 10:12 PM
(It's is a different language, but you can still read it if you work at it XD)
(I'm going to make this a 'secert' libarary.)
(Fenn have you read ~SpaceZero~?)

T1B3R1U5
12-30-2011, 01:23 PM
(And then the online bulb light went out...dang. Oh well, anyways. I think I'll wait for Fenn unless you want to continue as is)

Kenzieroo
12-30-2011, 01:45 PM
(Im ganna wait, unles I come up with a good idea.)

Fenn
12-30-2011, 02:51 PM
(Sry, I'll try to stay on longer next time. Right now I can't, so I'll post then you can move on for a while until I can go again)

~Sentinel

I open the book to find strange markings. The language is not mine; I can't read it. However, I find some notes written on a piece of paper folded on the inside of the cover. Unfolding them, I realise I can read them. The headline reads...

"45th day, cycle 1, 2118, Sylvia"

T1B3R1U5
12-30-2011, 03:23 PM
~Karris

I stop while walking down the hall, I sensed someone in the library that Sylvia was in. The shadows are what gave him/her away. I look over my shoulder to look in that general direction. I ponder on whether or not I should get them to leave, but I of course just let it be. 'It's her library after all...' I think to myself as I continue walking with my hands in my pockets. My began to ache, 'Oh give me a break, Lysie.' I think to no one, but myself. I look down at the ground with my memories flashing back and forth of the times I had with her. "I owe her...a lot..." I think out loud. I look to my left and the ladder is there. But I can't seem to muster the strength to walk over and climb up and out to talk with Lysie. I just stare at the ladder and the walkway it's in seems to stretch out to make it seem farther away then ever. Emotions. That's what they were called. Right now, they were conflicting with each other. Like a pack of wolves that comes across antoher pack in their territory. I decide to take a few steps forward, but only to realize that my legs have a mind of their own and they continue to walk towards the ladder.

Kenzieroo
12-30-2011, 03:51 PM
~Sylvia

After a few minutes of helping Melly, I wave goodbye and leave. I walk out to my room, quick to close the door and lock it behind me. I sat in my desk and pull out the book I had just started, this one had greenish pages with a purple cover.

T1B3R1U5
12-30-2011, 06:15 PM
~Karris

I stop just before reaching the ladder and i try to place a hand on it, but it feels like my arm is made of steel. I finally place a hand on the ladder and begin to climb out. I mentally block my own thoughts to make sure no one is able to interrupt me and my conversation with Lysie. I slowly make my way to my corner and sit to disappear into Holle for a lil. "Hey Karris, you okay? I felt you in pain earlier...." I remain silent and sigh silently. I reply, "I'll be okay. It's nothing compared to what I had felt back on Holle." Lysie gives me a sisterly hug, and I swore I could feel the warmth of her arms for a second, but it was gone as fast as it was felt. She didn't say anything, but I heard her soft sobs. There was nothing else to say, because I knew the moment she hugged me. 'She felt the same thing on Holle...' I think to myself and try not to let my own tears surface.

Kenzieroo
12-30-2011, 06:27 PM
~Sylvia

My stomach flutters with entisapation, "New plan, find a way to get Karris's friend over to earth." I smile, a real smile. First things first, I needed a solid plan, that won't interfer with my 'life' I don't want anyone to figurare out my plans until later. I pull out a piece of thin pale yellow paper I shrug and pull out a regular old pencil. "Well I'll need to talk to her, of course. I also need to get to Holle," I mutter to myself scribbling notes on the paper.

T1B3R1U5
01-03-2012, 02:47 PM
~Karris

Lysie and me don't speak for a few minutes. She always was stronger than me, faster and whatever else you can think of. But her drawback was the emotions that she "put away" tended to surface again after a certain amount of time. I never doubted her abilities, or her at any time. We were supposed to be "demons", but something happened to me and Lysie. We never had the urge to be stronger than everyone else on Holle. Constant battle wasn't our forte. We instead tried to seek "peace", but once everyone else found out. Well, you can guess what they were going to do. "Lysie..." I say cautiously because I was uncertain as to what part of Lysie I was speaking to. "Yeah?" she replied with a slight sob in her voice. "Did he say anything to you? At all..." I ask unsure as to the answer I would receive. She was silent for a few second and just before she could reply, I interjected. "It's okay...let's save that for another time. I have to go. Someone's poking around over here." Lysie nodded and disappeared. I open my eyes and look to see a small dog walking in, he or she was just skin and bones. I raise an eyebrow and wait a few minutes in the shadows to see what it was doing. I was unsure as to if it was a shape shifter or an actual dog. 'Man, being able to talk to animals would be nice...' I think to myself before just going down the trap door. I close it and lock it behind me. I had this feeling that something just withered up and died inside my stomach. Though, I knew this was normal to feel after a talk with Lysie.

Kenzieroo
01-05-2012, 08:44 PM
~Sylvia

It wasn't long until he came back inside, I scribble a few more notes while examining a book about Holle. I've only been reading this a short while and it mostly talked about everything, but the people, nothing I wouldn't expect. The main problem for me was it wasn't in English. I sigh and close it, I should go around and see how everyone was going.

T1B3R1U5
01-06-2012, 02:00 PM
~Karris

I stand there for a few minutes, hiding my face with my hair. I couldn't understand, couldn't think and it was aggravating me as it was confusing me. I finally just walk away from the ladder, to move into the work room where everyone tried to build things. I grabbed my own laptop and walked over to one of the others and set it next to them. By the time they noticed it was there, I was already down the hall heading for my room. My sanctuary. My fortress of solitude. Where all my thoughts meant nothing, and my feelings numbed to the point where I don't remember them for a few minutes. I reach my door and I sensed someone behind me. Their shadow gave them away. No matter where someone is, I know that they are there. I put a hand on my doorknob and twist it to walk into my room. I close the door behind me and I lock the door, with a loud click reassuring me that it was locked.

Kenzieroo
01-21-2012, 10:45 PM
(Wow havn't been on in awhile. I can't think of what to posted...)

T1B3R1U5
01-23-2012, 02:53 PM
(Thats alright xD it happens to me sometimes too.)

Kenzieroo
01-26-2012, 08:26 PM
(Hey can you give details on your friend?)

T1B3R1U5
01-27-2012, 01:58 PM
(The one in the RP? Yeah, sure)

Kenzieroo
01-28-2012, 03:49 AM
(Yea)

T1B3R1U5
01-29-2012, 05:45 AM
Name: Lysie Horriswood
Child of?:Ruin
Bio: Lysie is Karris's sole friend and she regards herself as his "family". Her relationship to Karris at times can be strenuous and at other's she can seem to be more than just a friend. Lysie was an "oddball" like Karris, she could actually feel human emotion just like him. Therefore, she went into exile along with Karris. Left abandoned by her family, her people, and her home, Karris was a light in the darkness to her. They made plans to make it to Earth before they were hunted. Unfortunately, she accidently got left behind and she lives in a dark cave with other dark creatures that leave her alone.
Items: The only items she has are her family's crest on a pendant, a small sea shell she found on the shores of Holle, and a small little "doll" that was given to her by Karris as a sign of his friendship.

Kenzieroo
02-02-2012, 10:12 AM
(One more thing, can you do an appearance?)

Kenzieroo
02-09-2012, 05:54 PM
(?)

T1B3R1U5
02-09-2012, 07:17 PM
(Oh, sorry. Haven't been on much. I'll get an appearance for you)

Kenzieroo
02-09-2012, 07:23 PM
(That's ok)

T1B3R1U5
02-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Lysie Harriswood's appearance:

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/S/superbean/1078640069_nGirlColor.jpg

Kenzieroo
02-09-2012, 08:21 PM
(Cool)
~Sylvia

I stood in my room a minute, the sooner the better. Books don't fail me now, if I was right then my connection with Holle was weak and I needed much practice to find a way to pull my spirit there but I have pulled my spirit from my body so I was on my way.

I sat in the middle of my room and relax my mind and my muscles it wasn't long until I was in the Astral plan.
"Next stop Holle, I just hope I can find Lysie.."

(Lazy skip)

Several hours later I was watching a girl that I was sure was Lysie, it was hard for me to use my powers so far from my own body. Not only that but she seemed to have a stronger mind then most.
"Lysie?"

T1B3R1U5
02-10-2012, 03:07 PM
~Karris

I sat on my bed, thinking about all the events that lead me to where I am now. I felt tired. My body's muscles tense and sore from nothing at all. Emotional stress, or so it was called, had eaten at me the entire time I was worrying about Lysie. Not much longer after I contemplated this, did I find sleep. A deep and undisturbed sleep.

(Period of time from the skip)

I had woken up from a blank dream that I could not remember. I had felt something tinge on my insides. Something like a warning we used to get when someone took a wrong stop at Holle. I got up and raced out my door to run towards Sylvia's room. I had accidentally run into a few people on the way and I quickly said my apologies as I ran. When I got to Sylvia's room it was locked. I hurriedly said something that I didn't mean to say, "You better hurry! They already know you're there!" And I banged on the door to see if she would open up. But I already knew the answer.
~Lysie
I heard something that resembled my name. I had opened my eyes and looked around. I thought I saw someone, but I wasn't sure. I sat up after my body slowly followed suite. I wasn't wrong at seeing someone and my reaction was to back away almost instantaneously. I had no idea whether or not they were friend or foe. If they had come from the outside, then the rest of the beings on Holle knew that they were here. "Why are you here? The rest of the people here already know you are here somewhere. They will find this place." I said this in a fearful tone. Because if they knew that someone was here, and they found me. Then everything me and Karris had worked for would mean nothing if I had been "erased".

Kenzieroo
02-10-2012, 05:55 PM
~Sylvia

I laughed softly, "They won't find us for hours my energy was greatly shortened from leaving my body. They know I'm here, but not my exact location. I came here to take you to earth, that's what you wanted right?" The outline of my body rippled in the wind I was half visible, but you could still see my dress and my long pink died hair.

Kenzieroo
02-13-2012, 07:45 PM
(Are you even on?!?)

T1B3R1U5
02-23-2012, 06:44 PM
~Lysie
I was surprised at first, then I was suspicious. "No, I don't know who you are. Unless you can prove that you are a friend, then I won't follow you." I back away from the person. I couldn't trust her or anything at this point. I couldn't tell dream from reality. And it was scaring me more than anything.

~Karris
I gritted my teeth and focused on Lysie. It took a lil bit to get a link. "Lysie?", I called out in the darkness. My reply was a hug tackle. I about fell over when Lysie had just about knocked me off my feet. "You came back...", she whispered and held me close. I looked over to Sylvia and nodded to her. The motion was a sign to bring her back to earth while I have her distracted. I held on to her and was shushing here to try and calm her down. At times like this, she acted more like a child than anything else. There were times were she wouldn't fall asleep unless I was near her. A sort of connection that was strange. We shared almost everything for like and were complete opposites for dislikes. I ran my hand through her hair and stopped when I felt something like fur. I looked closely and I was surprised to see that she had furry ears on her head. I lightly chuckled and continued to run my hand through her hair. In those few moments, she was fast asleep. I softly set her down and then looked at Sylvia to nod. I left and opened my eyes to be staring up at a girl who was blinking a few times and she asked, "Are you ok, mista?" I just sat straight up and ran to my room.

Kenzieroo
02-24-2012, 06:59 PM
(Oh OK)
~Sylvia

I pause and let our a soft breath. I mouth 'Thank you" as to not wake her, I didn't know what kind of sleeper she was. I wake closer and kneel next to her softly placing my hand on her forehead the area of interaction glowed softly until all three of us where engulfed in a fiery white glow. Faster then I had to get their I got all three of us to the astral plan. Then just as fast to my room, although Karris was immediately ejected into his body.

T1B3R1U5
02-27-2012, 03:24 PM
(Lysie doesn't trust you. I popped in so you can bring her back. She kind of fell asleep on my shoulder, and it makes it easier for transit. So practically I made her fall asleep so you can transport her to earth.)

Kenzieroo
02-28-2012, 10:10 AM
(Fixed)

T1B3R1U5
02-28-2012, 05:04 PM
~Lysie
-NOTE:PC(Player Character) is unconscious for a short period of time. But can dream and will have dream sequences.-

I couldn't quite place that feeling. It sort of felt like falling. You know, those butterflies you get in your stomach when you hit turbulence in an airplane? I felt those for a quick second and then, I was here. But where is here? I had to ask myself that over and over but...

"Still no answer to your question?", I heard that voice before. It was in Karris's mind that I heard 'His' voice. He finished my thought before I could even try. I looked everywhere but I only saw darkness. I became afraid and I started to shout for Karris. But in reality, it was only a whimper in a fevered sleep.

~Karris
I opened my eyes from the events that took place. Lysie was here. That may have had some consequences in the future, but for now the pros outwighted the cons. I sighed, "Welcome home...Lysie..." was all I could muster in a whisper. My voice was gone, and so was my strength. I left Sylvia's door and began to stumble towards my room. I tried to use my shadow manipulation to help me, but it was as weak as I was. By the time I got to my room, almost an hour had passed by. I got to my bed, just before my head began to hurt and I saw Lysie all alone...

Kenzieroo
02-28-2012, 07:38 PM
(Just to be clear, your both in Karris's room, right?)

T1B3R1U5
02-28-2012, 07:41 PM
(We are now, yes)

Kenzieroo
02-28-2012, 08:00 PM
~Syliva

(Hour later)
I had fallen asleep right on the floor and was woken by pounding on my door. I sat up and saw that it was 7:38 I was about 40 minutes late to a meeting. Rubbing my eyes and straightening my cloths I answer the door.

At the door I saw Shonn, and Chloe.
"ARE YOU OK?" they exclaimed.

I rub my head, which was massively throbing. "Guys I'm fine, just on a special 'trip'. I didn't mean to miss the meeting."

Kenzieroo
02-28-2012, 10:37 PM
(??)

T1B3R1U5
02-29-2012, 02:33 PM
~Lysie
[Still unconscious from the night before]

~Karris
I sat there the entire night watching over her. She was in my bed on the bunk. I was weakened, but I couldn't understand why. Lysie seemed at peace because she never tossed and turned in her sleep like usual. I didn't hear my door open, but somoene had come in and quietly closed the door. "How's your friend, Karris?", the voice spoke directly to me again. I knew who it was, and I kind of figured I was in my own mind. "Why do you care? You're mad...insane in your own anger...you forget the peace inside. And it causes me and her pain.", was my reply to his question. His reply was a scoff and then everything was quiet again.