PDA

View Full Version : ~The Beginning or The End~

Pages : 1 [2]

Kenzieroo
02-29-2012, 07:40 PM
~Sylvia

I told them I would talk later, and retired to my room knowing that Karris and Lysie would need time.

(Next morning.)

I woke to banding on my door, 5:38am. "Why?" I mutter to no one as I get up and quickly comb my head.
I open the door, it was Shonda.
"Sorry to wake you, but it's urgent. CC's (Candy) is here."
That drew me our of my haze, "Why the hell is she here?!?"
"I'm not sure, but she came her in a wild daze, she's in the hospital wing. She keeped saying somthing about Holle and you. Any idea what that means"
My stomach leaped, "Yea, I um, give me a minute I'll be right there."
Shonda hesitated then closed the door and left.
I threw on a pair of cloths much plainer then the dress I had worn the day before. A knee length blue dress a white sweater and blue flats. Then I pulled my hair into a ponytail changing the color brown. I didn't believe in changing facial features, but hair color I was fine with.

I quickly walked to the hospital wing only a few door from my room. In the second bed lay Candy wide eyed out of breath with the worse case of bed head I ever saw, even with her beanie on. She was shaking violently, like was cold. Ten 'nurses' where with her trying to calm her, but she had no responses to anything. I walked up slowly, even though I hated her as much as I loved this 'school' this was much.

I kneel next to her, her mind was blank, there was nothing running at all as if she where dead but she wasn't not yet. I held my breath as she looked me in the eyes jittery.
"I, I-I'm surry I only ment to halp." she had trouble with each word.
"Just calm down Candy, it'll be alright," she shook her head vigorously.
"No, n-no you must need, to-to under-un stood. I-I," she couldn't finish she just keeped shaking her head. Until she passed out, still breathing, heart still beating. I think it was better she was this way. For now at lest.

T1B3R1U5
03-01-2012, 01:50 PM
~Lysie
I woke up to have Karris looking at me. He seemed lost in his own mind like he usually was on Holle. I looked around and thought to myself, 'Where am I?'. I didn't get any answer or any clue as to where I was, so I tried to get up, but I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at who it was and it was Karris. He put a finger up to his lips and he lightly pushed me back down on the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and spoke softly, "You're on Earth. A friend of mine brought you back..." He seemed troubled by something, but before I could ask he got up and walked to a door to open and stop in the doorway. He took one last glance at me and left closing the door behind him.

~Karris
My heart was beating fast. My hands were shaking and I couldn't understand why. Maybe....just maybe....it had something to do with Lysie. I couldn't tell. I tried to walk but my legs weren't cooperating with me. My thoughts were jumbled and I felt clouded. What could possibly cause this? I sat back against the door and slid down to a sitting position. I began to notice things in my mind that I would never notice before and I wondered if it had to do with my own stupid hormones. But then again, what difference would it make? I thought to myself, 'We're just friends'

Kenzieroo
03-01-2012, 05:54 PM
(I can't help but laugh)
~Sylvia

"She mostly seemed traumatized, you can help with the minor abrasions right?" I asked.
"Oh, of corse. It will be easy, the calming her when she wakes again might be a bit difficult. But we'll do our best," replyed one of the 'nurses' incharge, might as well have called her the doctor of the group.

"I need to go, this is my falt. I've got some fixing to do before we get more people I hate at out doorstep and the next ones won't be looking to help us. Keep me posted on her condition, I'll send a message if I 'leave' leave."

And with that I left to the library, I would tell Karris when I though he was well rest. I knew he was wake, but he needed longer before he got news like this.

T1B3R1U5
03-01-2012, 07:21 PM
(x3 it's good to have some humor every now and then.)
~Lysie
I sat there for a while. Just thinking about what was wrong with Karris. He seemed...different. It was strange that he would act in such a way. Before he wasn't like that, but what could be...Oh well, he'll get over it. At least, thats what I wanted to believe. He was always tormented by something and I felt tears building up because it pained me how he always blamed everything on himself. It was self-destructive. I was crying now and I couldn't stop. The thoughts of it alone was enough to send me over the edge.

~Karris
I heard her crying again. I tried so hard to get up, but my body wouldn't let me. My body shook like I was cold, but my teeth didn't chatter and I tried to move so badly. I thought that it had something to do with Ruin when he came to ask how Lysie was, 'Why would he even care about her? He has done nothing other than mak our lives worse...' I thought to myself.

Kenzieroo
03-02-2012, 07:02 PM
(You can play as Ruin more if you want.)
~Sylvia

When I got to the library there was few people there, then again it was only 6am. I sit at 'my table' it wasn't mine but I always say there and all my books that I was reading sat. I ran my finger along the books, until I reached the book I've tryed to read for a few days now.

T1B3R1U5
03-05-2012, 05:09 PM
~Lysie
I cried for as long as I could possibly cry. And Karris left me to it, just like he usually does. But it seemed like something was bugging him, and it wasn't the usual things that bothered him. I sat up and lightly called out, "Karris?" I heard him shouting something behind the door, and I opened it to see him in a strange daze where he is yelling at no one, but he doesn't respond to what some of the other people are asking him when someone told one of the others, "Go get someone who can get into his head. His psyche is breaking down rapidly, and I don't know how long he can last!" The person took off running and I walked over to him and whispered in his ear, "Karris, wake up..."

~Karris
I heard her call me by name. I tried to stand up, but my body was weak. My thoughts were clouded just like when 'He' came along. I sat there for what seemed like forever, shivering from an invisible cold that had it's grip on me. In a split second, a head shattering headache hit me and I was sent inside my own mind against my own will.

"Why fight it Karris? You don't view her as a friend...you viw her as more..." he spoke aloud from the shadows of the dark recesses of my mind.

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" I shouted at him.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha! You're so weak, it's almost pitiful. You can't hide from me, and you most certainly can't hide your intentions...What makes you think that I lie to you, hm?" Was his retort to what I had yelled.

In reality, I am shouting at nothing and I can't see the people that are trying to ask if I am ok. Some are nervous, and others keep their distance. I could feel my grasp on the real world slipping. And if that were to happen, I am afraid for the people around me...

I lowered my head to have my hair cover my eyes and I spoke, "You think I that I fear you...You're wrong. You threatened my friend's life before...AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF YOU TRY IT AGAIN!" I lifted my head with the yell and my eyes are almost like those of a tiger. Harsh, cold, and full of rage.

Then I heard something like, "Karris, wake up..." I turned my head to look for who said that. I didn't see anyone but I swear I recognized that voice.

Kenzieroo
03-05-2012, 06:32 PM
~Sylvia

I reread the first ten chapters for the fifth time. I had to in order to make sence of the jumble of words, and bit by bit I finally understand. But I was missing, I knew that Ruin must still be alive considering Karris and Lysie. The book spoke of others simaler to Ruin but with different controls, the book never mentions immortality but it could be my misreading or that it was way outdated. They must all be alive but what bugged me was the connection I made with a 'history' book, about a centary ago Pausenlos disapeared and anything I've found after that doesn't say anything about him...
This sent chills down my back, I continue to read but most of the book just went into detail of the plant befor the five humans. I was going to save that for later.

I scribbled down notes twice as fast an normal I needed an answer.
You look so much like your mother.
I jumped as I heard someone talk in my head. Though I knew it was in my head I looked around the room.
I'm sorry, didn't mean to startle you
My heart raced as I was a loss for words.
"Are, are you in the room?" I mumbled under my breath.
Not yet, but I'm close.
I nod to no one, "Then may I ask who you are?"
I think you know...

T1B3R1U5
03-05-2012, 07:07 PM
~Karris
I tried hard to focus on the voice that spoke to me from the outside but 'He' kept talking on and on about he knew me. But then I remembered something, "You don't know who you are, do you?" I asked out loud.

'He' didn't reply at all. He immediately became quiet and I looked at him with slight understanding, "I can somewhat understand. But then again, you prey on people's fear. That makes you a coward. That makes you weaker than stronger..."

"DON'T YOU SPEAK OF WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!", he boomed but it didn't affect me. I didn't flinch becuase I now knew how to combat him.

"I understand more than you could ever know. I know more of what you are trying to do. And maybe that's why you fear me now..." And the funny thing about reality, is that Lysie took a drastic measure to make sure that I didn't drift.

~Lysie
I heard the things Karris was saying and I also heard 'Him' again. I looked at Karris and he seemed tortured by what was going on, but before he would break to 'Him', I looked around at the others. Some were saying things like, "This is what you get when you trust Children of Ruin...Poor bastard." I clenched my hands into fists and was wondering if I should do this in front of everyone or to lose my best friend. I closed my eyes and made the decision. It seemed like only a split second, but it was longer. Me and karris were lip locked but it was the only way to give him reassurance and the strength to fight. He hadn't realizd that I have had to do this a few times in the past. But i'm sure it's in the back of his mind.

Kenzieroo
03-05-2012, 08:15 PM
~Sylvia

"Pausenlos?" I whisper.
Of corse.
Shivers where sent down my back, but I wasn't scared. "So, uh, what do you want?"
To help you , why else?
I was starting to get confused, "but..."
Sh, we'll talk later. You might want to help Karris, didn't you notice is faltering energy?
Wow until now I didn't, I felt weak but I needed to help him.
I shot up and ran to Karris's room, where I found a gathering crowd around Karris and Lysie.
I kneel down, "Can anyone tell me what happened?!"

T1B3R1U5
03-06-2012, 02:34 PM
~Lysie
Sylvia had arrived and I looked at her, "He's fighting right now. There's not much we can do. Not in this state. He's fighting against the 'Change'." I look at Karris and lightly put my hand on his cheek, "He'll have to fight it on his own..." Though, I knew that that wouldn't stop Sylvia from going into Karris's mind. He seemed in so much pain and it was tormenting him form the inside. I could feel his pain and sorrow, a rare gift to be able to sense another Child's emotions. Though, it only worked with Karris.

~Karris
I looked into the dark necesses and saw an image of myself. Changed, insane, and out of control. It was a false image, but I knew the more time I spent here the more I was slipping from the world. 'He' was trying to get me to become a 'Changeling' and do the work he couldn't do himself. I saw a slight glimmer of Sylvia in the dark and I knew she was near. It was strange how I was connected to the world, and then I got an idea. I started to probe around my body to sense who was there, and images of people I had come across in the little facility. I knew now that I was still connected, though the connection was becoming faint.

Kenzieroo
03-06-2012, 05:51 PM
~Sylvia

I frown, "I..." I couldn't help him, and trying to would worsen the problem. I felt horrible, all my life, or what I could remember, had been spent helping everyone anyway I can. I had nothing else to do, and every attempt of helping myself was failed. Inside I felt frantic, helpless, and hollow I wouldn't feel better until he was ok. The only thing on my side was that my outside composer was calm, and for the confused gatherers this ment things where under control, because most of them didnt know better, most of them have never felt pain like Karris or Lysie or even me, they didn't understand that the world was crueler then any gang of bulliers or group of kids that feared and shunned you.

I pull my fingers through my hair, waiting was the game I lost the most. I needed this win, but I needed the good win, not the bad.

T1B3R1U5
03-06-2012, 06:39 PM
~Lysie
I sat next to Karris. Holding his hand, to try and get him to know that I was there. But someething told me he was doing the best he could. He seemed like he was asleep but his eyes were racing back and forth. Something was happening, and I didn't know what it was. Then his vision started bleeding into my own because of the connection we both shared.

"Sylvia, if you can hear me, I need you to connect with Lysie. I need help.." Are words I spoke, but they didn't come from me. They came from Karris himself.

~Karris
I started seeing things dart back and forth from the shadows. I tried following them but it was useless. Thye could move in the blink of an eye, and left nothing to show that they were there. I started running through the maze and said out loud, "Sylvia, if you can hear me, I need you to connect with Lysie. I need help.."

Kenzieroo
03-06-2012, 06:53 PM
~Sylvia

I nod to almost no one, then the voice came again.
I can guide you, but I can't help you do it.
(You got a plan?)

T1B3R1U5
03-06-2012, 07:03 PM
(Ok, so connect with Lysie and she'll help you along with Pausenlos. Practically, just guide me through a maze which is actually a representation of my mind. I get the end, I 'wake' up. If not, thne I just get lost and nothing really happens)

Kenzieroo
03-06-2012, 07:36 PM
(Connect?)

T1B3R1U5
03-06-2012, 07:37 PM
(That mind link ability of your character?)

Kenzieroo
03-06-2012, 07:40 PM
(Just checking.)
~Sylvia

I inhale slowly, "Ok I'm ready."
I look over at Lysie, "You ready?"

T1B3R1U5
03-06-2012, 07:48 PM
(I gotta go now. Schools out for me.)
~Lysie
I nod in response to Sylvia and I close my eyes to take small, deep breaths.

~Karris
{Still inside his own mind and stuck waiting on help}

Kenzieroo
03-11-2012, 08:00 PM
~Sylvia

"I look around the crowd, Steven watch us and thing bad looking happens to know what to do. Joey pull the alarm everyone needs to go to there rooms," after the commends I inhale deeply and 'jump' into Lysies mind.

T1B3R1U5
03-12-2012, 05:56 PM
~Lysie
The contact with Sylvia made my body jump slightly, but I relaxed as much as possible and let her in. 'Anything to help Karris.' I thought myself as I also connected with Karris in his own mind.

~Karris
I felt Lysie form the bridge between our minds and I also felt Sylvia along for the ride. I looked around and took the left turn and started running around to keep encountering dead ends. "Any idea? Advice? Directions? Anything?" I spoke aloud, knowing that Lysie and Sylvia can hear me.

Kenzieroo
03-13-2012, 05:46 PM
~Sylvia

I inhale deeply, running my mind through ideas.
Remember the Mind Maze
My eyes opened wide, I hadn't done that in... But maybe I could remember.
"I have a small lead, but tell me how many left turns have you made? The more accurate the number the better."

T1B3R1U5
03-13-2012, 06:38 PM
~Lysie
{Just watching and concentrating on keeping the bridge between herself and Karris open}

~Karris
'I made about....what...I don't know...eight to ten turns. So that means....' I thought to myself which of course just echoed out loud in the maze. That was followed by laughter from Ruin back at the start. 'Oh shut up, will ya?' I thought to Ruin and this echoed as well. "I made 5 left turns. Well, six since turning to get to spot I'm at right now." I spoke aloud.

Kenzieroo
03-13-2012, 07:39 PM
~Sylvia

Six, so I multiply by 9 and... I continue an equation in my head I hand made a few years ago and it helped me solve almost every maze...
"Turn right twice then left, ignore anything in your way it's and illustion."

T1B3R1U5
03-13-2012, 07:46 PM
~Karris
I did as she told me too. But when I got there, there was an illusion of Lysie when she was hurt badly by a Hell Hound thre waiting for me. I closed my eyes and shook my head to clear my mind of it. It was a bad memory and I felt guilty because I wasn't there to help her. But other than that, I spoke aloud, "Now what?"

Kenzieroo
03-13-2012, 08:48 PM
~Sylvia

"There should be a three way fork, if so take any route. If its only two way go left."

T1B3R1U5
03-14-2012, 06:39 PM
~Karris
I did as she told and I found a box in a circular area. I walked out towards it and expected traps and things like that but nothing happened. I reached the box and opened it to wake up in reality. I sat up quickly and was panting from the physical effects of everything. I looked at Sylvia and Lysie. I couldn't force myself to hug Lysie when she hugged me hard. I didn't want to explain why, especially now. I looked over at Sylvia and asked, "You alright? You seemed troubled by something."

~Lysie
As Karris woke up, I hugged him and said, "Why didn't you tell me you were so far along? We almost lost you..." I didn't want to let go of him. He may have not of hugged me back but I was alright with that. I just wanted him to know I cared.

Kenzieroo
03-14-2012, 06:43 PM
~Sylvia

My eyes lighten, to comply with this following lie, "I'm fine, you should be more worryed about yourself."

T1B3R1U5
03-14-2012, 06:52 PM
~Karris
I chuckled lightly, "Yeah, I guess you're right." I tried to stand up, but I was still slightly weak from the mental exertion I had to dish out. Lysie then helped me up and led me back into my room to lay me down on my bed. "Sleep. You are gonna need it." she said to me.

~Lysie
Karris looked fine, but he looked tired and weary. So, I put him in his bed in his room. It was the best thing I could think of that would help him. It was kind of strange the way we both have to deal with each other.

Kenzieroo
03-14-2012, 07:02 PM
~Sylvia

I sigh and left, muttering thanks under my breath. For the first time in a long one I felt good, tired but good.

T1B3R1U5
03-15-2012, 01:55 PM
~Karris
I feel asleep almost immediately upon being placed on my bed. It was an undisturbed sleep that I needed for some time.

~Lysie
He fell asleep quickly and I figured I'd sit at the table and make myself some tea from the things Karria had in his room. It take the edge off of worrying about him so much. I wondered if he knew how I actually felt about him...'Wait, no don't think about that. I don't even think I'm his type.' I thought to myself as I shook my head from the thoughts. But still, it kind of bugged me.

Kenzieroo
03-15-2012, 05:36 PM
~Sylvia

I stopped, the first time in a while I had no remote thing to do, then I thought I never official met Lysie. I scan the hall, she was awake. I hesitate then walk to Karris's room. Then lightly I knock on the door.

T1B3R1U5
03-15-2012, 05:48 PM
~Lysie
I heard a soft knock on the door and I got up to open the door, "Hi?" I saw Sylvia standing there and she seemed kind of uncomfortable so I motioned with my hand, "Oh dear me, please do come in." I waited for her to reply before I did anything.

Kenzieroo
03-15-2012, 06:10 PM
~Sylvia

I was making her uncomfortable, oh dear. "I'm sorry, I uh never really got time to meet you. You where still awake so..." I trail off.

T1B3R1U5
03-15-2012, 07:54 PM
~Lysie
"Oh that's perfectly fine" I said to her and stepped outside to close the door. "So, are you a friend of Karris's as well? You really are helpful. Thank you for looking after him." I said as I smiled in a very anime-ish sort of way.

Kenzieroo
03-16-2012, 01:53 PM
~Sylvia

"Sorta, I haven't known him long, he needed help and like everyone else in here I helped him," I paused and scanned her, lightly, I never go deep without permission.

T1B3R1U5
03-16-2012, 02:09 PM
~Lysie
"Thank you very much. He tends to ignore saying thanks sometimes, he's not used to being here. I'm trying to get used to not being hunted all the time." I felt a slight scan on my mind, but I didn't mind. It was her way of finding things out about people, I guessed. I smiled and looked at the ground to say, "Again, thank you for helping us. Not many would do the same had they known about our descendance from 'you know who'".

Kenzieroo
03-16-2012, 02:16 PM
~Sylvia

I shrug, "You didn't chose your parents," I pause again, "Sorry to snoop but you shouldn't be so scared to tell him how you feel, you'd be surprised on the result, but then again what do I know I've never met someone I liked that way."

T1B3R1U5
03-16-2012, 02:34 PM
~Lysie
"The thing is about that is, we try to stay on the same level. Which means that we tend to try and keep everything civil. And he would find it strange." I said while losing my smile thinking about it. "He's just...hurt. Hurt by everything he can't control and he thinks that he wouldn't be able to handle such a thing. I know I shouldn't look that deep into his mind, but it's hard not to." I continued while looking up at Sylvia. I wanted her to understand that thing's like relationships weren't possible with people like me and Karris. We saw what would happen on Holle if such a thing started. 'You know who' would always ruin it. Always get in the way and stop everything that would be considered 'Human'.

Kenzieroo
03-16-2012, 02:37 PM
~Sylvia

"Halve the burden, double the joy."

T1B3R1U5
03-16-2012, 02:51 PM
~Lysie
I blinked a few times, "Huh?" I didn't catch what it meant. I've heard it a few times, but never really understood it.

~Karris
I stood the in the doorway listening to the two. Waiting until they noticed that I was right there. And I raised an eyebrow at Lysie, especially after what she said earlier.

Kenzieroo
03-16-2012, 03:02 PM
~Sylvia

"You two mental share eachothers pain, but neither of you have said anything aloud so you feel more alone then you need to be. Anyway he's awake so you might want to talk."

T1B3R1U5
03-16-2012, 03:14 PM
~Lysie
"Awake?" I looked over at the door and saw Karris standing in the doorway, with an eyebrow raised. "I...uh....um..." My face turned a deep red. I felt so embarassed, 'what if he heard me?' I thought to myself.

~Karris
I nodded, "Yes, we have some...'things' to discuss. But anyways, thanks for helping." I turned and walked into my room to sit at the table I had. I could wait for Lysie to calm down.

Kenzieroo
03-16-2012, 03:23 PM
~Sylvia

"Your not the only one with problems, just because I seem happy all the time doesn't mean a thing, what you don't know I'd that I'm an incredible actress. Now I'll leave you two alone."

T1B3R1U5
03-16-2012, 05:12 PM
~Lysie
I gave Sylvia a quick hug before heading into Karris's room. He was sitting down at the table, looking at me with a smile. The one he fakes when he is troubled. I sat down at the table and asked, "Did you...uh...hear what I said...out there?" Karris looked down and licked his lips in contemplation of something. Or he was just trying to word his response right.

~Karris
I waited for a few minutes to let Lysie and Sylvia finish their conversation. When Lysie came in I tried to smile as sincere as possible, but I was troubled by what she had said out there with Sylvia. I knew that Sylvia was trying to help and I am grateful for her being around. She carried a light not many possessed. Lysie then asked me after sitting down at the table, "Did you...uh...hear what I said...out there?" I looked down and I licked my lips trying to find the right words to say. But, they eluded me.

Kenzieroo
03-16-2012, 06:21 PM
~Sylvia

When I left u head toward the gym,
It's nice what you where trying to do back there, but they need to go their own pace.
I sighed, it was true but it was hard for me not to help.
'Are you close?'
Closer then you think, I'm in the building.
'Where?!'
Somewhere you've never been...

T1B3R1U5
03-16-2012, 06:36 PM
~Lysie
I waited for him to collect himself and I learned to try and not push him when he wanted to be himself. He seemed so troubled, so...out of character. It kind of scared me, but I knew that he wouldn't hurt me. He was too light hearted to do such a thing.

~Karris
I finally came up with this, "I heard what you said. And, I understand how you feel. But, it's a little too fast for me. As much time as we have spent with each other. There are things I must deal with before I can see myself as fit for any sort of relationship. I could barely protect you, and I had the strength to fight because I was fighting not because of my sake but for another's." I stopped to take a breath. "I'm pretty sure you can understand. But, since it hurts me emotionally and mentally, it also affects you because of our link. I don't want to seem like I don't like you, I'm just trying to protect you from me." I hoped she would understand, and care enough to know how I felt. But the truth was, I was afraid of being like the others. The ones who had tried and failed, the ones who went insane and turned into the blood thirsty monsters everyone sees us as.

Kenzieroo
03-16-2012, 06:54 PM
~Sylvia

'Where?'
A hiden meeting room near they gym, ah brings back memory's.
I almost laugh, but I didn't.
'So is anyone going to see you, or will you be the man behind the current.'
Talk to Candy then we'll see
Then I saw one of the 'nurses' run down the hall, "Sylvia, Candy is awaking again." I nod, then follow her.

T1B3R1U5
03-16-2012, 07:04 PM
~Lysie
What Karris said, wasn't the least bit selfish. It made me feel sympathy for him since he suffered for my sake. All this time I thought it was because he couldn't see past me being a friend. I looked down and tried to stop myself from showing th tears in my eyes. It wasn't sadness. It was happiness I felt on a levl that had not name for. Funny, for our civilization for being around for many centuries you'd expect us to hav found names them. But of course, we still have a ways to go yet.

~Karris
I saw her try and hide her tears. I let out a small sigh and waited for her to compose herself. I knew that it wasn't pain that brought up her tears, but sense of happiness that brought them forward. I looked down slightly and started remembering the terrible incident she had with that Hell hound back on Holle. The bloody mess that it left her in, the smell of fear and pain mixed to create a rancid scent that wasn't perceivable by conventional means. The images flickered across my mind and only thought, 'If only I had been a few moments soon, I could have protected her. But everything happens for a reason. It also explains her fear of dogs.'

Kenzieroo
03-16-2012, 07:49 PM
~Sylvia

As I walked into infermary I saw Candy sitting up in her bed, she gave me her 'I'm irritated with you' look but let a bit of happiness through.
"What are you doing checking on me when you have your father to talk to or whatever," bitter, as always. I smile.
"I wanted to say thanks," I replyed calmly.
"Please, we both know I didn't do shit," but she smiled. Leave it to Candy to bitter the mood.
"Fine drama queen I'll leave you alone, but don't think you'll get off so easy next time," then I turn around and before I left I whispered to one of the girls, 'If she wants to leave let her, not doing so would be bad for your health.'

T1B3R1U5
03-19-2012, 02:49 PM
~Lysie
I don't know why I cry so easily. It makes me seem overly sensitive. Karris on the other hand was my complete opposite. He was quiet even when he suffered the greatest pain possible. He held so many things away from him, because of his lost faith in himself and the world around him. A path of self-destruction. I looked at him and he was lost in the past again. Beating himself up about things he wished he could change.

~Karris
I needed time to myself again. But I had to deal with Lysie, it was getting to be tedious again. The weight of guilt and pain I felt about things that happened to her in my care, was almost to the point of unbearable. Vince would be ashamed of how I'm handling things right now. He was always the mentor to me, even though he was only a year older.

Kenzieroo
03-20-2012, 10:45 PM
~Sylvia

I left the library and started to the gym I knew that's where I needed to go.
(What should happen next?)

T1B3R1U5
03-21-2012, 01:46 PM
(I have no clue. I'm kind of got writer's block right now. :/)

Kenzieroo
03-21-2012, 05:46 PM
(Me too.... Exept for the book I'm writing.)

T1B3R1U5
04-10-2012, 06:33 PM
(Crazy cool. Sorry for not posting. Got a lot on my plate lately.)