PDA

View Full Version : Tatoo Ideas!!!

DemonChild101
10-02-2011, 01:01 AM
Hey guys im gonna get this epic tatoo and i want a manga fairy chick on a cherry tree branch... i cant seem to draw one i like:cat_remorse:
so if you guys have sketches youd like to share that would be AWESOME!!!!
ps-the fairy needs to be mischevous but not sexual... that doesnt mean boobieless tho...:)
help plzzzz!

Evil_Cake
10-02-2011, 02:12 AM
have u thought through this decision

DemonChild101
10-02-2011, 02:32 AM
yea bin plannin it for years just took that long to put most of it together just missin this part tho

snowb400
10-02-2011, 08:42 AM
I just attempted to do it. But I can't draw girls as well as I draw guys, so... I failed.

Hell_Baron
10-02-2011, 01:56 PM
i suggest you take your time to think this over.
you do realize that if you have something like that tatooed, it's going to be there for the rest of your life.
and not to mention it's pretty damn pricey.

ClockHand
10-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Jajajaja a anime fairy JAJAJAJA.

You should do it, go for the tattoo!

DemonChild101
10-02-2011, 02:19 PM
I just attempted to do it. But I can't draw girls as well as I draw guys, so... I failed.
that ok i failed too
Im gonna get the tattoo and when im old n wrinklie i dont think im gonna care cuz imma b lookin at the wrinkles instead
imma do it but i need the fariy!!!!
why is it so difficult????:cat_cryincorner:

Cloudy
10-04-2011, 12:59 AM
you should give more details of what you want.

ram
10-04-2011, 06:43 AM
does this thread really belong here?

edit: well sorry I read it just now so i guess it does. dude, why not let the tattoo guy make it for ya?

DemonChild101
10-04-2011, 11:07 PM
more details??
um it should be cute and absolutely NOT blonde. I want her to have some badass wings too. i dont really care what position she is in as long as its natural, but a lil bit of akwardness is ok. It would be kool if purple and Bright Green were used too...

I did ask my tatto guy but he said "sure! I'll wing it!!" ... not wat i was thinking.... i really like his work but id rather know what it will look like before i have it done and since i couldnt come up with anything and you guys are the biggest and epiccest group of manga artists i know.... I ask you guys for help!!!!!!
plzzz! :)

Evil_Cake
10-04-2011, 11:24 PM
wheres it gonna go anyways

DemonChild101
10-04-2011, 11:55 PM
to this place the guys name is nikko i think.... id know it if i saw it im just not lookin at the card

ram
10-05-2011, 01:42 AM
your just going to get some ideas from us right?

Psy
10-05-2011, 05:57 AM
Uhhh I honestly don't care if you've thought this thru or not but is your tattoo dude or dudette any good? Fairys are small usually and allmost allways pictured full bodied so can he do that and keep some good facial detail in there? Like cake asked where is this going? As in where on your body? How big? Like 2in x 4in bigger or smaller? Cuz they usually charge by the size and level of detail of the piece.

ram
10-06-2011, 09:28 AM
oh, and we also need to know your skin color.

I'll try to do it, but I still think you should think this through, I mean just a year of planning isn't enough to support what you will have for a lifetime. for me I always change my mind. and I don't think any of my opinions does stay for more than 10 years.

think of putting a tattoo more carefully than choosing who the girl you will marry.
not just because your friends has a tattoo or something similar.

ClockHand
10-06-2011, 12:16 PM
She need to make her tattoo in her tail.

DemonChild101
10-07-2011, 10:39 PM
I dont have a tail and ist not legal for me to marry a girl first of all.
im light skined a lot of ppl peg me for hawian
shell be about 4 unches sitting on cherry tree branch
my mind is set on getting it so theres no point in trying to talk me out of it
the guy im going to is really good.... he does all of his work by hand and it comes out even better but id rather know exactly what hes putting on me then just telling him a fairy.
yes i, look ing for ideas unless you guys come up with somthing sooooo perfect its insane
* im NOT white*

Celestial-Fox
10-18-2011, 01:48 PM
I'll forewarn you that at merely four inches, you should consider getting a simple tattoo. I've designed tattoos for people at about 10 or 12 inches in length that had details that still blurred after about three years. I warned them that it would happen, but they decided to use the detail anyway.

DemonChild101
12-19-2011, 08:37 PM
any new developments???