PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hey! :)

corastaur
09-24-2011, 06:18 PM
Well hello there, I feel like I should introduce myself! :)

My name is Colleen and I'm from Chicago! I'm 20 and a junior in college... I feel so oooold :cat_teardrop: (My major has gone from chem -> bio -> psych)

I've always loved art. My grandpa is a painter so I've been working on my watercolor skills for a while. One of my friends got me into anime my freshman year of college with fullmetal alchemist (original and brotherhood) and code geass - after that I was hooked! I started reading manga a year or two ago and when I found all these tutorials I got so excited I just had to start drawing!!!

I hope to learn a lot!!! Glad to meet you all :cat_bye:

Outcast
09-24-2011, 06:43 PM
Hello and welcome

indescribable
09-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Hey there, and welcome.

Psych sounds cool, I've always wanted to take in school, but I was never really able to fit it into my schedule. I took a quick look at your art thread - very cute, btw - and I'm wondering if you're planning on posting any watercolours? (There are a couple of watercolour fanatics here, so I'm sure they'd be quite popular.)

Feel free to join us on the Groupboard (http://www.mangatutorials.com/index.php?do=/group-board/)sometime. :)

corastaur
09-24-2011, 10:25 PM
Wow really? I might post some then :) I've only really taken one psych class so far, but I really liked it. Classes start on monday for me so I'm hoping the ones i'm in this semester/quarter will be good!

Evil_Cake
09-25-2011, 12:49 AM
welcome nice panda avatar *thumbs up*

Outcast
09-25-2011, 02:59 PM
I find it creepy.

Gedeon
09-25-2011, 05:29 PM
Outcast YOUR avatar is creepy, not her's/his. Also welcome to MT Cora!

corastaur
09-26-2011, 12:19 AM
Thanks Evil_Cake :) I'm a big fan of pandas!

Hahaha thanks Gedeon :D