PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Quotes from shows

ram
09-18-2011, 05:00 PM
Doesn't really matter if it's anime or movie.
just list your favorite stuffs and inspired you the most from watching movie/anime/cartoon/etc.
or reading comic/manga/books.

just say the tittle of the book/anime/manga/ and say who's the character who said it for us to check it out as well.

Ozzaharwood
09-18-2011, 05:48 PM
"You don't even know your own name, you stupid dickhead!" - Batou (Ghost in the Shell)

"Amen, Hallelujah, and Peanut Butter" - Dutch (Black Lagoon)

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - The Laughing Man (Ghost in the Shell)

* Nia: Even when trapped by karma's cycle,
* Yoko: The dreams we left behind will open the door!
* Leeron: Even if the Universe stands in our way,
* Viral: Our seething blood will determine what will be!
* Simon: We will break through Time and Space!
* All but Simon: And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!
* Simon: Tengen Toppa... GURREN LAGANN!
* All: JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

"These days, there are angry ghosts all around us. Dead from wars, sickness, starvation, and nobody cares. So - you say you're under a curse. So what, so's the whole damn world." - Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

"Gao~" - Misuzu (Air)

"Nyuu~" - Nyu (Elfen Lied)

"Uguu~" Ayu (Kanon)

"Chii~" Chi (Chobits)

I have more but I think I'll restrain myself.

jubeh
09-18-2011, 10:47 PM
I like threads like these but I never remember awesome quotes to post.

Edit: Well I've been saying this a lot.

"Baseball begins in the bottom of the ninth with two outs." Kunimitsu Hiro

GunZet
09-18-2011, 10:48 PM
"KAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEE.....HAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEE...... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"~ Son Goku

jubeh
09-18-2011, 10:51 PM
"Where is the Sniper Island? It's in your heart'" - Sogeking

ClockHand
09-18-2011, 11:01 PM
Community ~ Pierce Hawthorne quotes.

(Second Paint ball match)
Pierce: It began with a dream Annie. A dream and an impulse to hide in the men's room. I found that people were willing to roll bullets under the door just for the right to take a dump. By the way, for you guys, taking a dump is on the house.

Pierce: I'll give you the same advice my father gave me the night I lost my virginity: just pick one; they all cost the same.

Jeff: I'd like to offer my sincere congratulations. It's hard enough to find people you can stand in this life, let alone someone willing to stomach your imminent dementia and present incontinence.
Pierce: Thank you, Jeff. I just hope she can satisfy me. I'm like an insatiable baboon in the bedroom.
Jeff: Don't sell yourself short. You're a baboon everywhere.

(Playing DnD)
Pierce: I can't hear you over the sound of me rubbing his sword on my balls.
Abed: *rol dices* You have successfully rubbed your balls on the sword.

Abed (muslim): He still assumes I'm a terrorist.
Pierce: If you're not, I'm sorry. If you are, I'm a hero. I'm willing to take that chance.

man I can keep going with the Community quotes forever.

Sparky-J
09-19-2011, 02:06 AM
"Pikachu!" - Pikachu.

ClockHand
09-19-2011, 04:02 AM
Community ~ Pierce Hawthorne quotes 2.0

Naming Boat Captain.
Shirley: I've never been a captain before.
Pierce: I have I commanded a jet ski through an electrical storm and only had one casualty.
Troy: Jet skis only hold two people.
Pierce: Exactly, I saved half the crew.

Annie [to Jeff]: You have to get Chang to call off some of this homework. You're the one with the silver tongue.
Pierce: Yeah, go tongue Chang.

Dean: I'm here to kick off the first day of a new tradition at our school called Green Week
Pierce: What? First we get a month of black history, now we're blowing seven days on the Irish.

Pierce: Let's have one drink before we work ... to the empowerment of words
Jeff: To the irony of that sentence

Pierce: I can't have children. I'm not sterile. In fact, it's a rare condition they call it hyper virility. Apparently my sperm shoot through the egg if you can believe it
Jeff: I can't, but you can, so that's fine

Pierce: Sexually harassing? That makes no sense to me. Why would I harass someone that turns me on?

Gedeon
09-19-2011, 05:22 AM
"When fear comes in the front door, reason fly's out the window" Alice: Madness returnes
"There is only a lie if someone else then you knows about it" ^
"Everyone lies, it's just a matter of how much" I came up with it, then i heard so many other people (in shows, historic document's ) say it -_-
"Don't live to eat, eat to live" A very smart women

Bacon_Barbarian
09-19-2011, 05:34 PM
Community ~ Pierce Hawthorne quotes.

Aren't these suppose to be Anime/Manga quotes?

jubeh
09-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Wow who cares bacon.

Bacon_Barbarian
09-19-2011, 06:06 PM
I mean, you're the mod. You should. If I'm going to get in trouble for posting quotes from non-Anime/Manga ... STUFF, I wont. But if I can, I will.

jubeh
09-19-2011, 06:10 PM
Are you being for real right now

ClockHand
09-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Doesn't really matter if it's anime or movie.
just list your favorite stuffs and inspired you the most from watching movie/anime/cartoon/etc.
or reading comic/manga/books.

just say the tittle of the book/anime/manga/ and say who's the character who said it for us to check it out as well.

Bacon, before you start pointing mistakes, do us a favor and read. The title says "Favorite Quotes from Shows" and Ramen obviously said any kind of show.

So I'm going to take a catch phrase and say -Are you for real?-

jubeh
09-19-2011, 06:31 PM
We'll drop it after this. The threads like this are getting incredibly retarded. Anyone who feels like playing mod can pm me so I can ban them politely.

Bacon_Barbarian
09-19-2011, 07:15 PM
Are you being for real right now

I was yes. This is the Anime and Manga section. Doesn't really matter if Ramiel started the thread, it depends on what you said. Seeing how you don't seem to care ....

Life is meaningless unless you bring meaning to it; ... it is up to us to create our own existence. Unless you do something, unless you make something it's as though you aren't there. - Alan Alda

You know, sometimes I think there should be a rule of war saying you have to see someone up close and get to know him before it's OK to shoot him. - Colonel Potter, M*A*S*H

I like to believe that people in the long run are going to do more to promote peace than our governments. Indeed, I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it. - President Eisenhower

ClockHand
09-19-2011, 07:55 PM
From which show are those quotes?

jubeh
09-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Okay Im banning you too

ram
09-19-2011, 11:50 PM
Well if I happen to made a mistake for making a thread please just let me know.

Anyway.

You have a grand gift of silence Watson, It makes you Invaluable as a companion. -Sherlock Holmes.
(Just some stuffs I'd like to say to people here cause this forum is getting to low on rating, Well there are a lot of visitors but it doesn't seem their not interested in posting at all.)

Captain_Neko
09-20-2011, 06:04 PM
"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!"-Germany, Hetalia Axis Powers
"China! I choose you!"-America,""
"What's your problem!?" Axel, Kingdom Hearts:358/2 Days
The last one is a favorite because I played the clip at school and a dude turned around and said "What's your problem? Don't ask about my problems!"

CypressDahlia
09-20-2011, 08:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toA9Ffaj9MQ

Hayashida
09-20-2011, 10:26 PM
Man Lemongrab is the best. He makes no expression when he screams so shrilly.

jubeh
09-20-2011, 11:03 PM
I really need to get into that show

Hayashida
09-20-2011, 11:16 PM
It's pretty good, man.

jubeh
09-20-2011, 11:21 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f201/Jubeh/twoouts.png

ClockHand
09-20-2011, 11:39 PM
I'm not prone to talk much about what I do. But then I never have been. I mean, I don't think hookers rush home from work and say, "Honey! I had the most incredible hand-job today! -John Malkovich-

CypressDahlia
09-21-2011, 12:00 AM
Adventure time is a lot better with friends, I discovered. Laughter is really infectious.

Hayashida
09-21-2011, 12:59 AM
Adventure time is a lot better with friends, I discovered. Laughter is really infectious.

I hardly ever laugh out loud at something when I'm on my own, but adventure time actually makes me laugh out loud a lot.

CypressDahlia
09-21-2011, 05:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMcOZ8mAnGY

Hayashida
09-21-2011, 05:50 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M1QR7O51EgE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

man such a good show

CypressDahlia
09-21-2011, 06:30 PM
Marceline's dad is prolly like one of my favorite characters. He's such a badass but he's so jokes about it.

GAbRieLWrIgHt
09-21-2011, 07:00 PM
BANKAI!!!!!!
Give up....on making me give up!!!

GAbRieLWrIgHt
09-21-2011, 07:02 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M1QR7O51EgE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

man such a good show
most amazing episode
I'M A BUFF BABY THAT CAN DANCE LIKE A MAN
I CAN SHAKA MY FANNY I CAN SHAKA MY CAN

Gedeon
09-21-2011, 07:46 PM
What.................the...............fuck....... ......is...................that.................sh ow................................................ ...............................?

ClockHand
09-21-2011, 07:57 PM
You haven't seen Adventure Time? poor kid.

BlueExorcist
09-21-2011, 08:43 PM
"hey"- just about every character in manga...

ram
09-22-2011, 09:37 AM
believe in your self that believes in you - kamina from tengen toppa gurren lagann
there's no such thing as no such thing - Greed from full metal alchemist brotherhood
A Lesson not accompanied by pain is meaningless - Edward Elric in fullmetal alchemist brotherhood

CypressDahlia
09-23-2011, 02:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXl7BPKgCSY

GunZet
09-23-2011, 12:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAAmJslV48g

Gedeon
09-23-2011, 03:04 PM
"the uploader has not made this video available in your country" ........................... ._. .................................Serbia.....not even youTube knows about it.

Failsafe
10-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Guy:"wwOOOOOOwey OWWEY zOOOOWey!"
-Girlchan in Paradise

Black_Shaggie
10-02-2011, 02:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1Nvdh0FMzr0

This has got to be the funniest qoute from any martial arts movie ever!

Evil_Cake
10-02-2011, 03:33 AM
this is my boomstick

Outcast
10-02-2011, 10:51 AM
I love you kashim. - Garon/FMP!
This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting. Burning. Finger. Heat. End! - Domon Kasshu/G Gundam

Bacon_Barbarian
10-10-2011, 07:21 PM
"Daddy" - TTGL. *cries*

Black_Shaggie
10-10-2011, 08:13 PM
I just saw this movie starring MIchael Jai White called "Black Dynamite". There's a scene where his nemisis kills his best friend & he says this monologue:

Bullhorn, no! A friendship bonded
by the struggle against The Man has been
cut short by Kung Fu treachery!
Brother, your death will not go unavenged.
Fiendish Dr. Wu...YOU DONE (bleeped) UP NOW!

The movie was some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen...

ram
10-10-2011, 09:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgCVQyGpSLk

Really epic, Even though it's just 26 episodes I feel like it was longer than naruto and bleach.

Kenzieroo
10-10-2011, 09:52 PM
It's a parodiy of and Anime show

" VEgeta Look more bald people, theres a short one and the two tall ones and eh eh. Vegeta look it's a pokemon."
"I'm not a pokemon I'm Cheotsu, Cheotsu!"
"I'm ganna catch it."

Kenzieroo
10-10-2011, 11:08 PM
"Are you a Yoshi"
"Yes I'm a god damn dinasour"
~Later~
"After you I'll kill the Namekian." Raddits
"He's not a namekian he's a Yoshi." Goku
"I'm not a Yoshi!" Piccalo
"But you said.." Goku
"It was sarcasom." Piccalo
"Thats not verey nice." Goku
"Listen to me! Listen to me!" Raddits
*Steps on Goku's ribs.*

BozeSG
10-11-2011, 04:35 PM
"Live to fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to the fullest and die long after me. And, if possible, die with a smile." Kurosaki Isshin.

"I wish I had five lives, so that I could eat five lifetimes of food, have five careers, five different lives...and fall in love with the same person five times." by Inoue Orihime.

"After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword.
When you dodge, "I'm afraid of getting cut".
When you attack, "I'm afraid of cutting someone".
Even when you try to protect someone; "I'm afraid of letting them die".

Yes, your sword only speaks to me of absurd fear.
That's not it.
What's neccesary in a fight isn't fear.
Nothing can be born from that.

If you dodge, "I won't let them cut me".
If you protect someone, "I won't let them die".
If you attack, "I'll cut them"." by Urahara Kisuke.

"You're slow, even when falling." by kuchiki byakuya(this one's just too epic)

"There is nothing in this world that is truly "perfect". Though it may be a rather large cliché, it is still the truth. It is the ordinary people who look up to "perfection" as an ideal and seek after it. But in truth, what is this idea of "perfection" truly worth? Nothing. Not a single thing. I detest "perfection". To be "perfect" is to be unable to improve any further. There would be no scope for "creation", not a single gap in one's knowledge or one's ability." by Mayuri Kurotsuchi.

"All living creatures place their faith in someone more powerful than them and they cannot survive unless they blindly follow that person. The recipient of that faith then seeks out someone in an even higher position in order to escape from the pressure. That person then seeks out someone even more powerful that he must put his faith in. In this way all kings are born and in this way all Gods are born."
this and
"Admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding." by Aizen Souske.

say what you will, but bleach has some of the best quotes i've seen in animes...

Bacon_Barbarian
10-11-2011, 09:08 PM
I was watching the last episode of TTGL and my mom walked in ... she laughed her ass of when she heard, "We've evolved from the person we were a minute before."

T-T

ram
10-11-2011, 11:28 PM
And why? What's so funny about that?

Edit: "You said that thieves are artist while detectives are just one's who follow your footsteps, That reminds me that artists becomes more and more famous after they die, I'll make sure you become famous in the cemetery called prison."

-Detective Conan (First battle with kaito kid)

MiguelAndrew
10-11-2011, 11:50 PM
all Yoda quotes.... It helps me to recover.:cat_sigh:

Son44
10-12-2011, 07:23 AM
"Bang" - Spike Spiegel

Frog: "This is the stairway to heaven. You know that, don't you?"
Spike Spiegel: "Obnoxious little frog"

Kenzieroo
10-12-2011, 11:30 AM
"Are you my brother?"
"I've got green skin and a turban, I must look like soo many other people."

GunZet
10-12-2011, 03:08 PM
"Euuuuuuu oh my gawwwwd, it's sucking my asssssssssssss @.@" ~ Dead Leaves

GAbRieLWrIgHt
10-18-2011, 06:15 PM
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever- Hitsugaya Toushiro

I can't develop feelings. That's how most idiots screw up.- Light Yagami
Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding- Aizen
THE SPIRITS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU! Bwahahahahaha!! -Don Kanonji
No, I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?- Kakashi
"If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me."-Itachi Uchiha

"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth." Obito Uchiha

ram
11-11-2011, 05:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqrh65uOKJ8

Sylux
11-12-2011, 03:15 PM
I wanna speak Italian to some guy on the streets of Firinze and then have him be all Hey what's up? Do you need something

Ozzaharwood
11-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Best quote ever.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2328/lolrider.png