PDA

View Full Version : Complain thread

jubeh
09-16-2011, 03:01 AM
My shoulder seriously hurts right now so lets complain about things.

Also my legs are sore since I had to close last night and then immediately open in the morning.

Psy
09-16-2011, 03:13 AM
I dont make enough money.
I have to go apply for a job at a place i hear sucks.
I should be asleep but im not.
I miss eating pizza.

jubeh
09-16-2011, 03:16 AM
What place is that. Hobby lobby?

Psy
09-16-2011, 03:18 AM
yes.

jubeh
09-16-2011, 03:20 AM
Aw well who knows you might like it

Psy
09-16-2011, 03:22 AM
Yeah. Im a glutten for punishment.

jubeh
09-16-2011, 03:24 AM
Best buys should be hiring if you have one near you

Psy
09-16-2011, 03:30 AM
I do but I dont drive and its to far to walk. I am horrible with helping people with computers and games and just about all technology so i would be horrible there i think. I am mostly applying at hoby lobby because i can take a bus that will get me there in 10 mins (allso that i do most of the things they market themselves around) and the pay starting at part time is allmost what i make at my job now after 4 years. Its going to suck when the holidays hit.

This should be the "Retail sucks" thread.

Evil_Cake
09-16-2011, 03:37 AM
uhhg too much candy

Superdooperphailmachine
09-16-2011, 04:05 AM
My legs ache and my eyes are stinging.

indescribable
09-16-2011, 05:10 AM
Both of my legs fell asleep and the rest of me is still awake.

GunZet
09-16-2011, 05:20 AM
My shoulder hurts because I fell on a wooden corner.
I just got done playing around in SKATE 2, now I wanna go skate, but it's 3AM
I have a class tomorrow at 1P
I'm too far away from the potential best time of my life ever
I rode my board through the rain and now I need new bearings
Neither the Crysis 2 MP or Timeshift demos will run on my computer for some odd reason
I think I've grown a shoe addiction. I may get another pair of new shoes, having pair I barely wear, and another I've never worn outside.

Sho
09-16-2011, 05:27 AM
I have a day off and I dont know what to do.

ram
09-16-2011, 06:21 AM
girls are fighting over me again, man i just wish they settle down.:cat_ohoho:
I'm the one who's feeling bad here

digitek
09-16-2011, 10:31 AM
muthafucker I'm ill.
>_<

GunZet
09-16-2011, 12:37 PM
At least you're not sick.

digitek
09-16-2011, 12:50 PM
I mean...

motherfucker I'm indisposed.

Delphinus
09-16-2011, 02:17 PM
motherfucker I'm awesome
(no you're not dude don't lie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc

digitek
09-16-2011, 02:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGPi0NPzvkY&list=FL4y8wwWzWVnF0BjfMCaFbKg&index=11

Delphinus
09-16-2011, 02:35 PM
^ Holy shit is that guy the male Boxxxy.

GunZet
09-16-2011, 02:35 PM
Don't mention that name here....she's watching us.

jubeh
09-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Overslept and feel like puu

Delphinus
09-16-2011, 02:45 PM
^ I slept through my hair appointment yesterday. >__<

GunZet
09-16-2011, 02:49 PM
Your hair isn't that important, Del.

jubeh
09-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Gay

Hayashida
09-16-2011, 02:57 PM
I couldn't fall asleep last night because I started thinking about my life and what direction its going in and stuff and then I started thinking about why we do the things we do and came to the conclusion that we do everything for money so that we can impress other people with expensive stuff and then I thought how ridiculous life has gotten and whats the point of everything and I got kind of depressed.
So now I'm a bit tired.

indescribable
09-16-2011, 03:03 PM
I can't think of anything I want to complain about right now. ): <

Sho
09-16-2011, 03:08 PM
people are leaving the gb at a fast rate. also my day off is nearing it's end.

ClockHand
09-16-2011, 03:21 PM
A month has passed from my surgery and I still can't sleep well (I can't breath at nights), I can't run or do any kind of exercise (again I can't breath), I feel constantly tired, I can't eat well (I can barely open my mouth to talk) and I'm tired of having to go to the doctor every 3 days -.-

jubeh
09-16-2011, 03:28 PM
Hey clockhand you want to race

*Starts running*

ClockHand
09-16-2011, 03:37 PM
:monkey_dizzy:

Superdooperphailmachine
09-16-2011, 05:12 PM
I just bought a new game for my PS2 and the fucker decided to stop working.

Psy
09-16-2011, 05:40 PM
I went to apply for a job at Hobby Lobby today and they decided to not do any interviews today (they have been having on the spot interviews since monday in front of the store) so i could only turn in my resume and the application. They are only hiring for part time and will be bumping people up to full time in january. From what the guy who was out side talking to people said they are looking for people who have exp in the areas that the store caters to as well as retail exp (both of which i have) but still who knows what will happen.

Evil_Cake
09-16-2011, 07:30 PM
uhhhhhhg too much candy uhhhhhggg

Hayashida
09-16-2011, 07:33 PM
uhhhhhhg too much candy uhhhhhggg

man what you already complained about that today

Evil_Cake
09-16-2011, 07:52 PM
no that was yesterday but the problem consists

indescribable
09-16-2011, 07:55 PM
It consists, eh.

Evil_Cake
09-16-2011, 08:23 PM
lol wow

GunZet
09-16-2011, 08:43 PM
xD

indescribable
09-16-2011, 09:02 PM
I hate it when I get random bruises that seem to appear out of nowhere.

Hayashida
09-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Taylour you're obviously being attacked in your sleep. You need to kick more people in the head.

Evil_Cake
09-16-2011, 10:06 PM
they're called thwomp faeries

Hayashida
09-16-2011, 11:24 PM
pretty scary

pajamajam
09-17-2011, 01:00 AM
There are only five people in my department at work, and only three of us actually do anything. If anything goes wrong, it's always the three of us who get the blame and not the two lazy buttheads who do nothing all day.

Also I've been hella melancholy and I've started having panic attacks again.

jubeh
09-17-2011, 01:13 AM
Geez dude. Hey also if you like baseball we are on skype right now watching it.

CypressDahlia
09-17-2011, 03:05 AM
I'm seeing way too many obviously well-off people pretending to be fucking homeless and it pisses me off. I want to mug them and donate their money to charity.

jubeh
09-17-2011, 03:05 AM
I predict john coming here to complain about the hanshin tigers

Evil_Cake
09-17-2011, 03:07 AM
ya they suck

jubeh
09-17-2011, 03:10 AM
No the carp are just too good

Hayashida
09-17-2011, 03:11 AM
Goddamn what were the tigers doing were they trying to annoy me. Nothing but swinging at bad pitches man. I'm giving them one more shot.

indescribable
09-17-2011, 03:12 AM
I'm seeing way too many obviously well-off people pretending to be fucking homeless and it pisses me off. I want to mug them and donate their money to charity.
What? Who pretends to be homeless?

CypressDahlia
09-17-2011, 03:18 AM
A lot of people in this area stand around on street medians pan-handling. They go around carrying signs with dime-a-dozen homeless person stories scrawled on them in sharpie. They also tend to be well-dressed and usually have a convenient chair set up at the end of the median surrounded by bottled water. Of course, these people aren't homeless, they just want to scam you out of your money.

jubeh
09-17-2011, 03:19 AM
When I was a cart pusher we'd get people going around begging for money, and then they'd drive off in their nice ass cars.

indescribable
09-17-2011, 03:52 AM
Ah yeah, we kind of get those, but they don't "pretend to be homeless". They just sit on the ground in a group with a hat or something. One girl had a fishing rod with a paper cup on the end and poked people with it.

Sho
09-17-2011, 03:56 AM
Such nice places you live in. We dont even have homeless people over here, unless they stow them away in a basement or something . _ .

GunZet
09-17-2011, 09:36 AM
Two days ago. I walk into a mcdonalds. "Four hot and spicy, four double cheese, two small fry," I say. I notice a kid next to me. Black, small afro, a pick delicately teetering in the kinks of his hair. A hoodie, and nice Nikes to boot. He looks just like my own brother did nearly a year ago.
I pay no attention to him as I grab my two giant bags filled with processed edibles, and make my way out the side door, ramming my shoulder against the handles just to open them.
I get at least ten feet away when I hear a voice call out behind me. "Hey man, ey!" "Sup?"
I reply, turning around to meet face to face with the kid I had seen earlier.
"You have 25 cents I could get, man?"
"Nope"
"Man, you didn't get no change?"
At this point I was thinking, were you watching me? I casually reply back.
"Nope, all I got is dollars"
"Aw man, could I get a dollar!? So I can get a burger, man"
I look at him, he was intent on getting something out of me. I was tempted to say 'bitch, are you out yo damn mind!? I SAAAAID I don't have shit, that means get the fuuuuck away, damn, what don't you understand?'
But I thought about it...said "It's not my money, sorry man, later," and walked away.

CypressDahlia
09-17-2011, 09:48 AM
Just use the fallback excuse. "naw, man, we're in a recession. Harsh economic times."

Psy
09-17-2011, 12:27 PM
My dad works at home depot and he told me about a lady that would go around asking for money in the parking lot. She was dressed nice and everything and once got one of the guys that worked with my dad for his las $20. 5mins after she drove off in a hummer.

I went to the grocery store one night with my mom around midnight and this lady came up saying she needed gas money to fill up her tank and get home to her kids and it's been a hard month blah blah. Shit didn't feel right and we had only gotten milk for my kid but I did have money. I said I only had my card and started to walk away and my mom got mad because she felt for the chick (she was like 25). As we are getting in the truck a guy drives up and she walks over to get in his car and he asks her "you get me anything?" she goes "no. Fucking cheap ass bitches out here." and they drive off.

My freaking 70 something year old grandfather got asked for money by a woman in some kinda dirty clothes but nice new shoes. He told her "I only have a $20 on me" "oh I can take it? Or I have change if you want?" and proceeds to pull out a role of $5 and $1 bills bigger than a baseball.

I just wanted to be part of the crowd and share my stories. . .

ClockHand
09-17-2011, 01:12 PM
When I use to work in a crappy fast food place I remember that I had to be checking outside a lot (and removing dishes), because a mother and his fourteen-something fat son (has you seen those kids who look like fat babies? well he was one) were roaming outside waiting for a dish with someone of food in it to take, and when they didn't find anything they were asking for money or food (if you were drinking something they will ask for it).

They were obviously poor (so obviously it didn't bother me that much), but what really bother me is how a mother can use and take his son out of school (if you are poor there is free education) to roam fast food places for food and asking people for money, like that's what she want to teach her son? how to beg for money/food and roam fast food places?

And also they weren't nice, like they didn't ask as saying "can you spare me some change?", not they were like "give me money.... plz" or "can I have that burger?".

Also I hate how "poor parents" use their kids to beg, because they know no one can say no to a 6 years old kid if he/she ask you for money, but they are using their kids for this, they toke away their education so they can survive begging (the same goes when they use old people).

I kinda give money some times, like not to much, but if the person really needs help I prefer to be scammed than saying no to someone who might need the money more than I (of course I always say no to kids close to the supermarket or those kind of people, basically they are obviously using you).

Psy
09-17-2011, 01:24 PM
That reminds me of this lady asking for money around Christmas that had her kids with her. She had them in a cart and they were playing with the stuff she was trying to sell. She said she was trying to sell the stuff to get some money for her kids Christmas presents. She was selling little stuffed animals in little gift bags. I recognized the stuff because I sell it at my work and each bear is $1 and the bags she had were a 3pack for $1. She wanted $10 for a bear and bag but I knew they were worth $1.34. I didn't buy anything but she did sell them in the bestbuy parking lot.

CypressDahlia
09-17-2011, 06:47 PM
The only homeless people I give money to are the ones that are obviously homeless. You can tell because you can smell them from within 5 feet. They smell of urine. Straight-up-urine. That's how you know. Tons of 'em in Chinatown, DC.

GunZet
09-17-2011, 06:53 PM
I only help people when I can help myself. So if I have money, I'm more likely to spare a buck to someone who looks in need...the right way. I can tell those homeless noobs who aren't really that homeless from a mile away.

ClockHand
09-17-2011, 07:15 PM
A lot of homeless (real homeless) don't ask for money (they just go jumping every where, mostly because they are high), and people who ask for money in street always tell you a story of why they need money, some times I prefer to be scammed and believe I'm helping someone, than being an asshole with someone who really might need my help (example, someone who need cash for transport, specially because in here the method to pay for transport is retarded).

CypressDahlia
09-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Yeah, but there are telltale signs of homeless people. If I can't smell you and you're standing right in front of me, you are not homeless. I mean, even regular, working people start to smell after a few days. How do you suppose a person who's been on the street for months smells, you know?

ClockHand
09-17-2011, 07:20 PM
In the case of homeless asking money: no discussion.
In the case of random people on street who might have a problem: I think and evaluate the situation.

pajamajam
09-17-2011, 09:42 PM
There was a McDonald's about five blocks from the apartment I used to live in that had cheeseburgers for $.50 every Wednesday. It was a pretty shitty part of town with a lot of homeless people and crackheads. I'd get a big bag of burgers, and when people asked for money for food (like at least one every block) I'd give them a burger instead. You could tell by their reactions who was actually hungry and who just wanted drugs.

There are homeless shelters that let people take showers and give them vouchers for thrift stores and shit, and kick them out every morning at like 9AM and so they can go work or job hunt. So sometimes you'll find homeless people who don't smell.

Ozzaharwood
09-17-2011, 11:22 PM
None of the homeless in Toronto that I've seen smell. I also never give them money. I offer to buy them food and if they don't want it they get nothing. I don't want to be supporting a person who may be spending his/her money on drugs or alcohol.

toast
09-18-2011, 02:03 AM
We get a ton of those random dudes standing on the side of the streets holding out signs asking for money, but I've really only seen about 3 guys who I'm sure were homeless. And then the occasional hipster that looks homeless.

I'm wondering, where could a homeless person work? Like could one really get a job at say, Burger King or something? Personally, as long as they are sane and try to keep fairly clean (showering at shelters, the Y, etc), I don't see why they shouldn't.

GunZet
09-18-2011, 02:05 AM
I saw this one homeless dude with a sign that said "spaceship broke down, need money for parts."
I give those guys a bit of change just for being hilarious.

ram
09-18-2011, 02:15 AM
This reminds me so much of sherlock holmes the man with the twisted lip. don't really know if you guys read it.
after reading that i figured that it's really hard to trust people on the streets asking for money no matter how pitiful they look.

pajamajam
09-18-2011, 04:09 AM
I'm wondering, where could a homeless person work? Like could one really get a job at say, Burger King or something? Personally, as long as they are sane and try to keep fairly clean (showering at shelters, the Y, etc), I don't see why they shouldn't.

You use the shelter's address when you fill out apps, and they'll give you messages if an employer calls. Some shelters actually give you a quota for job applications, and if you don't meet it in a certain amount of time they kick you out.

jubeh
09-18-2011, 04:23 AM
Im p upset about this bullington dude giving up like 5 runs to the hanshit tigers

Renzokuken
09-18-2011, 06:39 AM
Somebody stole my fiver.

Hayashida
09-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Im p upset about this bullington dude giving up like 5 runs to the hanshit tigers
Now you know how I felt yesterday. Damn Kubo.

Gedeon
09-20-2011, 03:43 AM
I feel scared for the girls in my class. Its the third time they started to beat one another (and the boys didn't start even one fight since the first year!, we are in the third year!!!)

Sho
09-20-2011, 04:24 AM
is it like a bitchfight or hardcore wrestling or something

EDIT : I just got home from school and I'm like 5 snickers angry because of the busrides. Both busdrivers didnt have the decency to slow down for a bump, even if it would be the size of Mt. Everest. On the busride home I had to stand and when the bus would hit a bump I'd hit something with my head.

GunZet
09-20-2011, 10:27 AM
It's official. We now judge our anger by measurement of snickers.

indescribable
09-20-2011, 01:57 PM
I'm 7 snickers angry because my ex-landlords are idiots.

Hayashida
09-20-2011, 01:58 PM
Holy... 7? That's unprecedented!

GunZet
09-20-2011, 02:04 PM
10 is the max actually.

Hayashida
09-20-2011, 02:07 PM
You know nothing of the system

GunZet
09-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Wtf, ask Bya.

Sho
09-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Proof. We need proof.

Hamachi
09-25-2011, 03:02 AM
So here's a complaining rant thingy: I lost my beloved Staedtler lead holder.

$&$#ing #($( I loved that lead holder! I managed to $)#)ing hold the #($* on to it for half a #($*ing year without losing it! And then I #)$(ing lose it through a #)$*ing HOLE in my #($*ing pocket?!?! Of all the (#*$*ing #(#*$-up #)$*# of a #($*ing (#*$!-#*$&ed #($*#!

Outcast
09-25-2011, 03:51 AM
Fuck.

Fenn
09-26-2011, 11:23 PM
So once again every time I post in a topic it dies. You guys suck.

pajamajam
09-26-2011, 11:47 PM
So Fenn keeps making these threads that just die.

Fenn
09-27-2011, 12:00 AM
So Fenn keeps making these threads that just die.

They wouldn't die if people posted in them. It's not like every other thread I make is shameless attention-seeking and post-count boostering.

pajamajam
09-27-2011, 12:16 AM
I only post in threads that are interesting.

Byakuran
09-27-2011, 06:07 AM
10 is the max actually.

Tbh, there is no maximum, like anger can be infinite. But you need to choose wisely how angry you are by snickers, the best thing to do is when your angry, eat snickers and counts how many you had to eat before calming down. BUT there is a limit to how much snickers there are in a pack sadly.

ClockHand
09-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Tbh, there is no maximum, like anger can be infinite. But you need to choose wisely how angry you are by snickers, the best thing to do is when your angry, eat snickers and counts how many you had to eat before calming down. BUT there is a limit to how much snickers there are in a pack sadly.

No, after the limit anger becomes in LOVE~

I measure my anger in Muslims.

Delphinus
09-27-2011, 01:39 PM
I have the fury of a thousand suns.

Nice Sword of Truth reference btw CockHand. (Though Goodkind is a hack)

Fenn
09-27-2011, 08:04 PM
I have the fury of a thousand suns.

Nice Sword of Truth reference btw CockHand. (Though Goodkind is a hack)

That's a lot of fusion. Screw solar power, lets tap Delphinus. Energy crisis = solved.

Gedeon
09-29-2011, 03:15 PM
Nah he is too unstable...........in every possible way.

Byakuran
09-29-2011, 04:43 PM
No, after the limit anger becomes in LOVE~

I measure my anger in Muslims.

Why?

Gedeon
09-29-2011, 10:08 PM
i measure how much angry i am, as the number of times i hit my knee with my hands!! :D

Fenn
09-29-2011, 10:52 PM
God those Red Sox...WHY!

Renzokuken
09-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Fenn's new avi hurts me, man.

GunZet
09-30-2011, 07:57 PM
PUDI PUDI PUDI PUDI YEAAA PUDIIII

Sylux
09-30-2011, 11:08 PM
pooreen pooreen

Hayashida
09-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Poreef

Sho
10-01-2011, 06:21 AM
Got a different pc, it was supposed to be better than my old one and it is, actually. Thing is that it's been freezing and restarting out of nowhere after like 10 minutes of running. So I get on the internet, do some trouble shooting, try this and that, and after disabling every sound output except for one, it seems to be running fine. What the fuck.

CypressDahlia
10-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Haven't been in the mood to draw lately. I have ideas, but I don't want to commit time to them. WASSAP WITDAT.

GunZet
10-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Same deal, pudi, same deal.

Fenn
10-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Got a different pc, it was supposed to be better than my old one and it is, actually. Thing is that it's been freezing and restarting out of nowhere after like 10 minutes of running. So I get on the internet, do some trouble shooting, try this and that, and after disabling every sound output except for one, it seems to be running fine. What the fuck.

Is it a dell? Mine's been acting similarly.

GunZet
10-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Never buy anything other than HP, Asus, or Emachines.

Gedeon
10-01-2011, 02:55 PM
My sister came back from her boyfriend's -.-

GunZet
10-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Did she smell funny?

Hell_Baron
10-01-2011, 04:03 PM
My sister came back from her boyfriend's -.-

my condolences

Fenn
10-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Never buy anything other than HP, Asus, or Emachines.

Lesson learned. Although other than this incident I've had no problems with it, it does everything I'd want it to do.

pajamajam
10-01-2011, 06:05 PM
I have a Dell and I've never had a problem with it.

GunZet
10-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Wait and see.

jubeh
10-01-2011, 06:28 PM
Brand loyalty is literally hilarious to me

GunZet
10-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Only buy at Best Buy.

ClockHand
10-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Brand loyalty is literally hilarious to me

PS3 FTW!!!!

jubeh
10-01-2011, 07:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9EhvDAMjWc&feature=related

pajamajam
10-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Wait and see.

But I've had it for almost two years.

GunZet
10-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Wait and see.

This man right here.

jubeh
10-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Well obviously you have to wait longer since he couldn't possibly be wrong

Gedeon
10-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Did she smell funny?

As always ._.

Sho
10-02-2011, 05:12 AM
Mah PC started acting up again. One clean Windows 7 re-install later, it seems to be running fine. Now lets hope it keeps running fine e _ e

ttownsend
10-04-2011, 01:14 PM
i dnt want to complain anything. this will just give us bad vibes. :-|

Los Angeles Magento Programmer (http://claremontdesign.com/)

Hayashida
10-04-2011, 03:05 PM
welcome to ban country. Population: You.

Byakuran
10-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Welcome to lame one-liner people town. Population: You & Me.

GunZet
10-04-2011, 06:31 PM
I liked that line. I thought it had just the right amount of cool.

Gedeon
10-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Im urged to press the link but i sense that Haya has a good reason to ban a guy. What is it if i may ask Haya?

GunZet
10-04-2011, 06:39 PM
It's obviously a bot or ad spammer. I'm pretty sure he never clicked the link.

Byakuran
10-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Sorry to dissapoint you but it's nothing ' gross ' he's advertising, thats why.

indescribable
10-04-2011, 10:35 PM
e _ e

e _ e

So I think I'm beginning to develop arachnophobia.

GunZet
10-04-2011, 10:43 PM
I have arachnophobia.

jubeh
10-04-2011, 10:59 PM
welcome to ban country. Population: You.

Man didnt that come from the thread where I was asking for banning one liners

Hayashida
10-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Man didnt that come from the thread where I was asking for banning one liners

Possibly. It's the first thing that popped into my head, so it could've been my subconscious going back to that thread looking for lines to say.

jubeh
10-04-2011, 11:44 PM
John Im about to turn human in dark souls want to see if I can summon you in my world somehow

Hayashida
10-04-2011, 11:50 PM
okay

jubeh
10-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Are u able to get on skype

Hayashida
10-04-2011, 11:52 PM
yeah hang on a few mins

Byakuran
10-05-2011, 03:24 PM
I want to complain.

ASDFFJGLRSH?V RVRPO VBFPSB FGJHEOGLVJEOBVJOE BJUOERDNJUBORED SJBOEDSHVOYOW GFO RGROGVBEKHVBGHEBJVEB{k'kE{{ GI RPFIUEWPOFOEWUF_$E*F$UEGV&#163;_"GJV{RGV&#163;$E*F)(R*REgf'erg09reF&#163;$T*FEreTERHY$&#37;%&U532TY%EG54r52th5erhb4gRHE.

Done.

jubeh
10-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Chill out puuchan

Byakuran
10-05-2011, 04:10 PM
No.

jubeh
10-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Puuchan chill out

Byakuran
10-05-2011, 04:28 PM
NO.

Gedeon
10-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Puuchan be angry!

snowb400
10-07-2011, 10:38 AM
What's skype for?

pajamajam
10-07-2011, 10:59 AM
It's a game. You kill monsters and shit.

jubeh
10-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Oh maggie

GunZet
10-07-2011, 11:51 AM
I just lost in Geometry Wars :C

Gedeon
10-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Wrong angle on things eh Gunz?

GunZet
10-07-2011, 06:46 PM
icwutyudidthar

Sho
10-09-2011, 08:25 AM
Ohgod it's cold, and I cant turn on the heater either. We have this amazing system where the heater downstairs has to be on before I can turn on my heater ; _ ;

Guess I'll have to get a blanket and get all cozy.

GunZet
10-09-2011, 12:19 PM
Fart and piss on yourself, you should be fine.

Evil_Cake
10-09-2011, 01:01 PM
thats wat the inuits do

Byakuran
10-11-2011, 06:05 AM
Ohgod it's cold, and I cant turn on the heater either. We have this amazing system where the heater downstairs has to be on before I can turn on my heater ; _ ;

Guess I'll have to get a blanket and get all cozy.

Same here Sho.... but my mom doesn't really mind much if i put it on :l. Just say yur cold even with yur blankie and sweater then theull turn it on

indescribable
10-11-2011, 03:53 PM
What is with Canadians having Thanksgiving in October??

It's supposed to go Hallowe'en THEN Thanksgiving so I can have pumpkin pie. ): <

Byakuran
10-11-2011, 04:02 PM
AT LEAST YOU HAVE THANKSGIVING.

We have Sint Maarten though.. but sadly its only for kids :C god i loved that holiday

GunZet
10-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Awww yea Thanksgiving. Can't wait. But why can't we just call it Valhalla Day?

BozeSG
10-11-2011, 04:50 PM
:cat_wind:I've never had anything like thanksgivings and Halloween my whole life, i feel really out of place since everyone else put this nostalgic face on them which i have no ways of understanding...

GunZet
10-11-2011, 04:53 PM
:cat_wind:I've never had anything like thanksgivings and Halloween my whole life, i feel really out of place since everyone else put this nostalgic face on them which i have no ways of understanding...

Holy crap.

Byakuran
10-11-2011, 05:12 PM

You have SOME celibrations right? Maybe like Chanoeka? Christmas? Sinterklaas? Eid? Chakra day? Dholi? Carnival? -insert holidays-

BozeSG
10-11-2011, 05:29 PM
only eid, and no one even barely knows what it is....
now that i think about it, i've never had much luck celebrations at all, i even stopped having birthdays when i was 12 or something... "holy crap" does sum up how i feel right now, gunz...

oh great, wtf should i do with this sudden frustration now?

Evil_Cake
10-11-2011, 05:41 PM
squats

jubeh
10-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Take a dump and go to sleep

Byakuran
10-11-2011, 07:31 PM
only eid, and no one even barely knows what it is....
now that i think about it, i've never had much luck celebrations at all, i even stopped having birthdays when i was 12 or something... "holy crap" does sum up how i feel right now, gunz...

oh great, wtf should i do with this sudden frustration now?

I know what eid is >__> actually a lot of people. Im such an knowledge-able indian...
Man at least u got 12 my family never celebrate birthdays or give presents (only on my b-day we do because im spoiled ;D)

Outcast
10-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Same.

Evil_Cake
10-11-2011, 09:01 PM
i got like 50 presents last birthday. its annoying because idk what to do with them all

jubeh
10-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Use the boxes to build a fort

Bacon_Barbarian
10-11-2011, 09:04 PM
Why was the picture thread closed? I can't thank Dokken

Byakuran
10-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Same.

Yur spoiled as well?

Sylux
10-13-2011, 08:26 PM
I assumed the low-res textures in Mass Effect were because my copy was pirated. I wanted better graphics. I bought ME2. The graphics have not improved. I have wiped my computer of BioWare files, and it has still not gotten better. I am quite angered, but there is nothing I can do about it, so I'll channel my frustration into this complaint.

foxhound
10-13-2011, 08:52 PM
I havent gone to mars

pajamajam
10-13-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm hungry and the food I ordered isn't here yet. Also my phone broke, but it's all good cause I just ordered a new one.

Evil_Cake
10-13-2011, 11:11 PM
did ur phone blow up as soon as u finished ordering?

pajamajam
10-13-2011, 11:26 PM
Yeah. I'd go to the hospital but I really wanna eat my lo mein.

jubeh
10-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Man Im hungry too I ate this hungry man thing but it wasn't filling at all. What's the deal.

Evil_Cake
10-13-2011, 11:35 PM
yesterday i ate a chipotle burrito and still wasnt full. first time ever

GunZet
10-13-2011, 11:53 PM
I assumed the low-res textures in Mass Effect were because my copy was pirated. I wanted better graphics. I bought ME2. The graphics have not improved. I have wiped my computer of BioWare files, and it has still not gotten better. I am quite angered, but there is nothing I can do about it, so I'll channel my frustration into this complaint.

Boo Hooooo

Outcast
10-14-2011, 12:10 AM
Yur spoiled as well?

Didn't see that part, I meant the lack of birthday celebration.

Hayashida
10-14-2011, 12:14 AM
Man Im hungry too I ate this hungry man thing but it wasn't filling at all. What's the deal.

You shoulda got the hungry young man

pajamajam
10-14-2011, 12:53 AM
They didn't devein the shrimp in my lo mein.

Hayashida
10-14-2011, 01:01 AM
veins are the best part aside from those little sacs of shit. MmMmmMmmmm. Finger lickin' good.

GunZet
10-14-2011, 01:41 AM
I don't care for the veins, it's those little sacks of shit I can't get down on.

jubeh
10-14-2011, 01:42 AM
Im all about little sacks of shit

Byakuran
10-17-2011, 01:23 PM
Man. Imstressinout. i'm an idiot man....

I forgot to turn in some stuff Friday ; __ ; and now that its vacation i just remembered it yesterday and just mailed it but he said in class that he needed it on paper.... but he hasn't mailed back yet and the stuff i had to turn in was for an oral exam i have on next wednesday but i also have to work at that time man... im such an idiot that i forgot to turn it in now ill get a bad grade man. i suck.

And i need to clean my room.

K, i'm done now.

GunZet
10-17-2011, 02:07 PM
How many times have we heard his from you, Bya. GET ON YOUR SHIT :cat_mad:

Byakuran
10-17-2011, 02:08 PM
Man inorite.... i fail at highschool D: