PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

Tamara
09-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Hello!!
I'm Tamara =D, and I'm a girl from Holland ^^

I'm 16 years young and I like drawing, but I'm really no good. So I want to learn how to draw. Simple as that!
Now I don't know anything about manga and anime, but I always loved Pokémon, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh, I always wanted to draw things like that. (Any idea what to read, like Yu-Gi-Oh, Death Note..??) We always say in Holland "Alles valt te leren." It means, you can learn everything and anything! And one day I tought, why not?!
Since 3 weeks now I've been drawing stuff. Mostly faces, hair, eyes, ears. But now I can do that I want to learn how to draw the whole body, with clothing and gear, just everything, but I found it quite hard...

So here I am, willing to learn, and when I have the knowledge, willing to share!

Have a nice day everyone!!!,
Love for all <3

inkwelling
09-03-2011, 11:52 AM
HI, TAMARA. I'm Cec. :cat_ehheh:
That's so cool that you're from Holland!

Tamara
09-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Hi Cec,
I just looked at your profile (hope you don't mind, hihi) I really love your drawings, Love your style, it looks so natural!!
Holland isn't that great, it rained all summer, and now, when I have to go back to school, The sun is shining... >.<

inkwelling
09-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Aww, shucks. (: Hahaha, thanks!
I was gonna look at your drawings, but they all be pasword protected, so I shant. But the thumbnails looked cool! Hahaha. (:
Well, that is tough luck... What kinda snow do ya'll get up there in the winters?

Tamara
09-03-2011, 04:05 PM
We don't get a lot of snow usually, because I live near the coast, but if we do it gets all wet and stuff. We always end up with the muddy snow after a few hours... How's your climate? Did you have a warm and sunny summer?

Thanks for mentioning the password, I think I fixed it, hope that you can see my drawings now...

inkwelling
09-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Ahh, wet snow isn't too fun. Hahaha, yes, very warm and sunny. We're in a drought, actually, and it's not expected to lift until spring. Doesn't that sound fun? :cat_secret:

They're awesome! You did the eyes very well. I think my favorite is the Kira one. (:

Tamara
09-03-2011, 04:49 PM
That's not great either =S... I could send you some water then! xD

Thanks!! I think that that's my favourite too ;)
I do hope to see more drawings from you!!!

Gedeon
09-03-2011, 05:34 PM
You two want some time alone XD ? I keed i keed....nice to have you here tamara! heh You have the same name as my cousin. You need any help ask ANYONE almost everyone is nice here.

inkwelling
09-03-2011, 06:14 PM
:cat_ahahaha: YES. Water would be amazing.

GEDEON. I MADE A NEW FRIEND. :cat_shiney:

Gedeon
09-03-2011, 06:57 PM
MY BAD!!!

inkwelling
09-03-2011, 07:03 PM
I was talking to Tamara, thank you very much!

Tamara
09-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome Gedeon!

I made a new friend tooo:cat_yahoo:

Gedeon, your signature isn't that from Allstar? I just love that song!!!
Like your art =D

trilokcool3
09-04-2011, 12:34 AM
HEY....Z dont forget me plzzzz:monkey_tantrum::monkey_runaway:
HI.......Z TAMARA:monkey_chatty:
welcome to MT:monkey_pumpkin:
ya sure you can learn anything in this world:monkey_wow:
jst check out the tutorials here YOU GONNA LOVE IT:monkey_whereru:

inkwelling
09-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Welcome to the party, Trilok. :cat_see:
Hey, Tamara, what's your favorite colour? (<--- random)

Tamara
09-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Hi Trolok, I will check out all of the tutorials!!!! =D

My favourite colour is red! I painted the front of my hair red, so it must be!! And yours?
(I love randomness!)
What kind of music do you like? =3

inkwelling
09-04-2011, 11:09 PM
Mine's green, so the other side of the colour wheel from red. Hahahaha!
I like Paramore and Audioslave and things like that. You? :cat_hmp:

Gedeon
09-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Gedeon, your signature isn't that from Allstar? I just love that song!!!
Like your art =D

Then you rock!!! :D and thank's for the compliment! =w= not a lot of people like you out there........

Renzokuken
09-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Oh my God. Well, I'll just say my hellos and leave.

Welcome!

Ozzaharwood
09-06-2011, 05:59 AM
Welcome Tamara. I look forward to seeing your art.

You should also post in the Spam thread; it's also a good and random way to get to know people. c:

Mine's green, so the other side of the colour wheel from red. Hahahaha!
I like Paramore and Audioslave and things like that. You? :cat_hmp:

Wha— *gets slapped in the face*

Audioslave? You? Epicsauce. If you like them you should listen to Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. Very similar sounding bands. There is also Rage Against the Machine, which is Audioslave with a different singer.

inkwelling
09-06-2011, 10:09 AM
OKAY, this thread is growing rather muchness. :cat_whirly:

Wha— *gets slapped in the face*

Audioslave? You? Epicsauce. If you like them you should listen to Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. Very similar sounding bands. There is also Rage Against the Machine, which is Audioslave with a different singer.

Hehehehe. My friend got me hooked on them, which was, like, one of the biggest acomplishments of his life nu vayt... as well as teaching me one of their songs on guitar. What's some of your favourite songs of their's?
EEEEEEEEE. I'm going to check those bands out right now. I've heard of Pearl Jam, but I haven't actually... heard them.

Rio
09-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Hey Tamara! Welcome to Manga Tutorials. It's good to see you making some friends! I'll see ya around and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. C:

Tamara
09-08-2011, 08:53 AM
I love Metallica and Opeth and Linkin Park. And I Discovered Tegan And Sara. Must say that Pearl Jam is really awesome!

Thanks for the welcome ya'll!
I'll check out the spam threat!

Leannah
09-08-2011, 06:40 PM
WELCOMMMEEEEEE!!!! :D Post some drawings. Naaaaowww!

Tamara
09-10-2011, 08:18 AM
Thanks! I havn't been drawing since school began a week ago. But I'm drawing right now, let's see if I can post something awesome tonight!

inkwelling
09-10-2011, 09:50 AM
I love Metallica and Opeth and Linkin Park. And I Discovered Tegan And Sara. Must say that Pearl Jam is really awesome!

Is it terrible that the only one of that list that I've heard is Linkin Park? :cat_teardrop:
Hahaha, but they sound like they're awesome!
WHAT...IS.... YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? :cat_pweeese:

Tamara
09-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Cookie dough, or tripple chocolate, yes, tripple chocolate *runs off to store*:cat_ehheh:

what's your favourite candy?? :cat_love:

-----

Just posted some pictures. =D

inkwelling
09-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Oooof, that's a tough question... I think either Nerds or Gummy Worms. OR SOUR PATCH KIDS. Or Ripz. Or Whoppers. Actually, anything but Swedish Fish... but since my addiction to Nerds is most well known, I'll just say that they're my favorite favorite.
OOH, and Pop Rocks. Because candy that makes sound is epic.
HOW 'BOUT YOU? :cat_secret:

AWWWW. Hahaha, I LOVE the scared/in trouble one. THE HAIR IS INSANE COOL. :cat_rosy:

Evil_Cake
09-10-2011, 07:05 PM
whats your problem with swedish fish

inkwelling
09-10-2011, 07:56 PM
They kinda.... suck.....

Evil_Cake
09-10-2011, 07:58 PM
how so

inkwelling
09-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Well... I don't like cherry, and the gumminess isn't the right kind of gummy. I guess that's about it. I take it you like 'em?

Gedeon
09-11-2011, 06:17 AM
he just like's messing with people's mind's, and unfortunately he's quite good at it.

inkwelling
09-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Ah, okay. Hey there.

Evil_Cake
09-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Well... I don't like cherry, and the gumminess isn't the right kind of gummy. I guess that's about it. I take it you like 'em?

i c

Tamara
09-15-2011, 04:25 AM
Lawl, Dunno what all the candy's are, but I LOVE the little gummybears. And I want to marry JELLYBEANS!!!<3<3<3

AndIdohatethisspacebarbecuaseitjustdoesn'twork =D

inkwelling
09-19-2011, 08:51 PM
AHHH. Have you tried the weird jelly bean flavors, like popcorn? THEY'RE AMAZING.

Hayashida
09-19-2011, 09:17 PM
k guys take it to the chatterbox now