PDA

View Full Version : What is your ideal "End Of The World?"

tagYURIT
08-30-2011, 07:27 AM
So. . .em just gonna start this thread for one reason. . and for one reason only. . . What end of the world would you prefer?. . .I've been thinking about it lately and I was wonderin' if there's someone in this world. . other than me who thinks of a certain end of the world that he/she prefers. . or likes^^. . .of course, in my mind. . .an asteroid hitting the earth end of the world type is out of the options. .I am thinking of something that we can enjoy. . .or I can enjoy. . .*It's the end of the world for god's sake. .let's make everythin' out of it*. .I prefer. . the Rise of the Undead end of the world theme. . I like it because we have a fighting chance. . gore. .and other things that you cannot enjoy if there are laws that we must abide. . em gonna hook myself up with the biggest guns. .en em gonna bunk inside seven eleven^^ . .or jollibee. .or McDo. .ya know. .those kinda things^^. . so what do you prefer?

Fenn
08-30-2011, 01:52 PM
Bubble nucleation...

ClockHand
08-30-2011, 02:03 PM
For real? this thread again?

Hell_Baron
08-30-2011, 02:38 PM
PANCAKES!! PANCAKES EVERYWHERE!!!

Harvester_Of_Sorrow
08-30-2011, 03:10 PM
What a stupid question.

Evil_Cake
08-30-2011, 03:29 PM
my favorite http://www.bricktestament.com/revelation/armageddon/rv19_11-12p15.html

ClockHand
08-30-2011, 04:35 PM
What a stupid question.

Apparently there is people who would want a zombie apocalypse, so they will be forced to kill their own family and friends only for their own survival.

Renzokuken
08-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Worldwide orgy.

GunZet
08-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Worldwide orgasm.

Lucifer
08-30-2011, 04:59 PM
Worldwide spontaneous combustion

Bacon_Barbarian
08-30-2011, 05:56 PM
One that I don't live to see.

tagYURIT
08-31-2011, 01:17 AM
HAHAHA. . .really cool. . .worldwide orgasm?. . .hahaah

Black_Shaggie
08-31-2011, 03:12 AM
The sun collapses on itself & creates a black hole that we're all sucked into....

Black hole sun,
Won't you come?
And wash away my pain!
Black hole sun,
Won't you come?
Won't you come?

Slurpee
08-31-2011, 10:23 AM
PANCAKES!! PANCAKES EVERYWHERE!!!

this. so i can never see another IHOP. we wont need one after

GunZet
08-31-2011, 02:57 PM
The sun collapses on itself & creates a black hole that we're all sucked into....

Black hole sun,
Won't you come?
And wash away my pain!
Black hole sun,
Won't you come?
Won't you come?

I'M FEELIN'
OUTSHINED
OUTSHINED
OUTSHINED
OUTSHIIIIINED!

Fenn
08-31-2011, 03:10 PM
What a stupid question.

It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. It probably belongs in Chatterbox but still, did it really bother anyone THAT much?

Who knows, maybe it just inspired someone to come up with a new plot for a story.

ClockHand
08-31-2011, 03:15 PM
It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. It probably belongs in Chatterbox but still, did it really bother anyone THAT much?

Who knows, maybe it just inspired someone to come up with a new plot for a story.

Like a world end with many many many vaginas?

Bum chiki bum~bum

Harvester_Of_Sorrow
08-31-2011, 11:32 PM

It clearly belongs in Chatterbox. I think THATS pretty obvious.

Not that I care.

Delphinus
09-01-2011, 10:22 AM
I'M FEELIN'
OUTSHINED
OUTSHINED
OUTSHINED
OUTSHIIIIINED!

Here comes the sun, doo doo doo dooo...

MiguelAndrew
09-01-2011, 11:03 AM

Black hole sun,
Won't you come?
And wash away my pain!
Black hole sun,
Won't you come?
Won't you come?

Black Whole Sun by chris cornell

this is the ideal

for me....nuclear outbreak!!

ram
09-01-2011, 10:10 PM
woman over populating men so much that every male will have harem like story.

then men will likely die for different reasons
1. girls will likely kill the guy cause if she can't have him, no one will
2. girls will kill each other and the guy will become so depressed cause the girl she trully love is dead, then suicide.
3. a guy will suffocate from the girl that's squeezing her breast in the guy's face.

after all the guys are dead, there's no way population can continue and everyone will die.

jubeh
09-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Do yourself a favor and read y the last man and then seriously consider what you are saying

Hayashida
09-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Basically anyone that doesn't say they want a post-apocalyptic world like in Fist of the North Star is just retarded

jubeh
09-01-2011, 10:31 PM
What that is the worst possible scenario.

Unless you were taught some sort of secret kung-fu you are fucked.

Hayashida
09-01-2011, 10:32 PM
I know a technique so I'm set

ClockHand
09-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Unless your technique consist in exploding heads with your fist, you are pretty much doomed in that scenario.

Also ramiel, read Y the last man (as jubeh said) and next time you think in something like this, think in the real behavior people would have, not the fantasy one.

And for the zombie fans, I think you would love to see your family members become zombies and then have to kill them.

One time I had a dream, about a end of the world where the ground become like plasticine, the water like jelly and the sky like water colors. It was weird, what people though become real with the plasticine ground, but sadly with weird and horrific consequences. Also rationality was completely lost and people start behaving only through their desires (some through despair which become in insanity and then desire). It was a weird dream, but as I remember it, it was pretty cool to see (of course if you take away the part of insanity and people dying).

Hayashida
09-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Unless your technique consist in exploding heads with your fist, you are pretty much doomed in that scenario.

its sort of like that what it is is like i summon these earthworms that appear and then they crawl all over my enemies and either explode them or drag them away

Black_Shaggie
09-02-2011, 12:45 AM
How about an end to the world as we know it ( I don't mean to keep qouting '80s songs! sorry!)? But, you know...some kind of 'cosmic interference' or some other weird phenomena renders all forms of technology utterly useless. Governments begin to horde resources & the people of the world devolve into barbarism. A bloody war is fought with melee weapons & the wills of me unsue over these vital resources. Ultimately, the powers that be are ousted from their hidey-holes & miltary shelters...thus destroying any semblance of a political structure that remains. As a result, people begin to question the truth of God (be it Muslim, Hebrew, Christan or any other religion in the world today) & turn foolishly to "The Old Ways" like polytheism & superstition for salvation. Nothing is ever the same again & the world is cast back into a dark age where the only law is survival of the fittest.

Yeah. That would be cool.

I know this could never happen because there's nothing that can render technology usless. But still, it would be friggin awesome if all the modern comforts (power, running water, vehicles, firearms, complex machinery, etc..)we take for granted were abruptly taken away from us. That would cause some serious chaos & I doubt many of us would be prepared for that kind of reality.

Ozzaharwood
09-02-2011, 03:16 AM
I'm part aboriginal so I would obviously survive that; being that we are so awesome and all.

ram
09-02-2011, 03:39 AM
actually my first choice is raining undies and all of us will drown from that.

ok i'll read why the last man. but it's gotta wait until i finish reading some of the mangas i'm reading.

tagYURIT
09-02-2011, 04:35 AM
thanks. .

Hayashida
09-02-2011, 09:58 AM
I'm part aboriginal so I would obviously survive that; being that we are so awesome and all.

Face it OZ, you are nothing but a skinny white kid from Toronto. You would be killed first and used for food.

jubeh
09-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Real talk in this thread

Hayashida
09-02-2011, 02:46 PM
The funny thing is that they would eat him before their food rations were used up

Ozzaharwood
09-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Face it OZ, you are nothing but a skinny white kid from Toronto. You would be killed first and used for food.

Aha. I guess you don't know about the bow I have in my apartment.

Hayashida
09-02-2011, 03:00 PM
No, I didn't know about that how the hell do you expect me to know you own a bow its not like I visit your house all the time or that you've ever mentioned it or something I mean what the hell and anyway do you even know how to use it and besides you need to have lots of arrows too

Delphinus
09-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Bows are surprisingly easy to shoot. Shooting them accurately, on the other hand...

ClockHand
09-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Bows are surprisingly easy to shoot. Shooting them accurately, on the other hand...

Easy to shoot, hard to make. Also shooting is not that easy, is it if your target is not living, but a living target is hard, specially because they don't die at the first shot.

I dunno, I think I could survive better than most people if stuffs like this are needed, I can do stone arrows, stone lances, stone knifes, I have some knowledge of basic metal craft, etc. And also I know a lot of poison animals and plants, and about farming food.

Again, blacksmith are the ones who are going to rule, specially the ones with most knowledge (if you can do bullets, nails, hammers, and more, you are going to be extremely useful).

Edit:
Blacksmiths gave tools (which are needed for almost anything).
Prostitutes gave pleasure and information (one of those is extremely important if you want control).

I have always think that prostitutes have always been lowered a lot in the societies, when they can have the most control, protection and power.

Sylux
09-03-2011, 11:47 PM
Clock quick post hot chicks for old times' sake

Sho
09-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Anything that I can watch from my backyard, really.

Delphinus
09-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Something that ensures I can have a quick death while doing something awesome. Utter nuclear destruction sounds good for this.

Having a romantic ending to the world - and my life - sounds good. I think I watched a short film a couple of years back that had something like that (it involved nuclear war) as a theme. It was amazing.

Fenn
09-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Someone pulls the curtain away from spacetime and it turns out the universe is the result of a monkey on a typewriter.

Black_Shaggie
09-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Someone pulls the curtain away from spacetime and it turns out the universe is the result of a monkey on a typewriter.

That's just awesome.

scanten71-402san
09-04-2011, 03:43 PM
About me, the 5 huge UFOs with heavenly angels will arrive and they will pick up the most lovely and peaceful persons, others will be killed using Earth explosion.