PDA

View Full Version : Hello:)

Leonard_Thynn
08-26-2011, 05:50 AM
:cat_hi: I'm Lenny. I've been registered for two days, and I've uploaded some pics, but I haven't had time 'til now to post here:) Btw, unlike the impression my name gives, I'm female.

I'm an artist, and for a while now I've wanted to begin drawing a manga, but I need tips on style and such, layouts too, as I'm mostly a realism/fantasy artist. Some help with decent storylines wouldn't go amiss either.
I'm a huge fan of Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki (as some may recognise from my avatar :cat_see:), and Harry Potter (the books). I also loooove music of all genrés, some of my favourite musicians/composers/bands being Joe Hisaishi (Ghibli again :cat_love:), Sergé Reggiani, André Rieu, John Denver, and ABBA.
Favourite anime....is Heidi, Girl of the Alps. Oldie, I know:)
Also, almost all of my spare time is spent in reading. Mysteries, romances, adventure, classics...I read the lot :cat_doh:

Haha, that was a lot...if you read it all, kudos to you:)

I've two questions. How do I get to access the oekaki, and (if possible) how do I move pictures already in my gallery to an album in said gallery?

Also...I love the cat smilies. Just saying :cat_ehheh:

Edit: Haha, stupid of me not to realise before, I have to register separately for the oekakiXD

trilokcool3
08-26-2011, 08:49 AM
you are a FEMALE !!!!!!:monkey_gleam:
HI....Z LENNY:monkey_happy:
WELCOME TO MT:monkey_pumpkin:
i saw that drawing you posted that was AWESOME ...:monkey_headbutt:

Leonard_Thynn
08-26-2011, 09:12 AM
Haha, yup, very much so :cat_whistle:

Thankyou<3 And I'm glad you like it! :monkey_bow: (The picture, that isXD)

indescribable
08-26-2011, 01:59 PM
Welcome. Nice animal paintings; the fruit bat and fox are by far my favourites.

What kind of manga are you hoping to draw?

Rio
08-26-2011, 02:23 PM
Hi Lenny! Welcome to MT. lol Yeah, Oekaki is a separate registration. You should also check out the Group Board - no registration required! It's live drawing and chatting which is pretty neat. You can even get some lessons there if you ask. C:

Gedeon
08-26-2011, 02:26 PM
Hello Leo.........hope you enjoy your stay here! Would you mind posting a thread in the critique corner, i would love to see your work!

Leonard_Thynn
08-30-2011, 12:18 AM
@Indescribable: Thanks! I'm toying between two-three ideas, but all of them in the genre mostly described as slice-of-life. Perhaps a bit of mystery, too. I've got a few characters and the bare bones of a story, but that's it so far:)

@Rio: Thankyou:) And yes, I'll check that out! It's sounds like awesome fun:D

@Gedeon: I hope so too! And yes, I'll do that:D

Evil_Cake
08-30-2011, 06:10 PM
free feel to mind your speak welcome

Leonard_Thynn
09-02-2011, 03:39 AM
I'm not precisely sure what you mean? But thanks for the welcome:)

Gedeon
09-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Cake you just got denied!!!