PDA

View Full Version : Hello :D

Majin_Ryoichi
08-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Hi, I'm Blake. I'm new to Mangatut and new to drawing Manga. I'm learning how to draw manga like characters, etc. Hopefully I'll get good enough to make manga and stories. I really started to draw manga characters yesterday (I can't really draw eyes, ears, or hair). Anyways, hopefully I can get a lot of help here. I also have been wanting to write manga, but need some practice though. Anyways, See ya :cat_yahoo:

Rio
08-25-2011, 06:24 PM
Hi Majin! Welcome to MT. Hit up the Critique Corner or the Drawing & Tutorials section if you need advice or help. C:

ram
08-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Hello and welcome to mt, If there's something you just want to know or can't draw.. just pm me and i'll help you the best i can,
I'll try to show you how to draw that in the groupboard.
as long as it's humans and places >_>
don't ask me about animals and monsters and mecha cause i'm not good with those.

trilokcool3
08-25-2011, 09:59 PM
HEY..........ZZ ....MAJIN:monkey_paparazzi:
WELCOME TO MT:monkey_firecracker:
dont worry it will just take a week to master face (not professionally) , and the guys here are nice , so you can ask them for HELP.
LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR DRAWINGS (dont be shy even if its bad):monkey_peek:
and yeah....LOOKING FORWARD YOU TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL:monkey_walk:

Gedeon
08-26-2011, 02:20 PM
Welcome Majin! And since you stated that you'll only have problems with the faces, hair and eyes, is it safe to presume that you've been drawing in a different style for some time?

Majin_Ryoichi
08-26-2011, 05:04 PM
Thanks guys and hopefully I can my scanner fixed back to my computer (I tend to wipe my hard drive clean a couple of times a year). And Gedeon, yes, I just did sketch drawings, that's it, and I started sketch drawings about a year ago.