PDA

View Full Version : Hellooo :D

Titania
08-19-2011, 09:45 AM
Hi, i've lurked for a while and now i finally decided to sign up. So i'm titania (ella irl) and i quite like some manga. I really like my neighbour totoro and nausicaa by studio ghibli. I think i just like studio ghibli in general actually :D

I draw but i'm not that great at it, and i also write a bit but want to improve :D :D :D

So i hope i get along with you all and i enjoy my time here :D

ram
08-19-2011, 11:05 AM
welcome the one they call titania. somehow that name is kinda familiar in my ear for some reason o_O

anyway welcome to mangatutorials.com,
people call it MT or mt

Gedeon
08-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Hello and welcome Titania(Ella) Hope you (will,trust me) have a good time here on MT. Hop on to the Group board and you might meet some of us there, and then we can get to know you better. Enjoy your stay!!

@rams: maybe it reminds you of hetalia? :D

Delphinus
08-19-2011, 12:22 PM
welcome the one they call titania. somehow that name is kinda familiar in my ear for some reason o_O

Titania is a character from A Midsummer Night's Dream, the Shakespeare play. She's the Queen of the Fairies.

Anyway, Titania, I hope you have fun and learn a lot from these forums. If you post any writing and ask for critique, chances are I'll rip it to pieces brutally and then brag about my superiority. Just kidding, I'll probably be too lazy to critique it in the first place. ;)

trilokcool3
08-19-2011, 12:23 PM
omg....NEW MEMBER....
HI TATANIA...:cat_hi:
WELCOME 2 MT:cat_yahoo:

Outcast
08-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Do you happen to have long red hair and carry an axe?

Welcome.

Rio
08-19-2011, 02:17 PM
More like, "Do you happen to have long red hair and carry a sword?" A cookie to those who get the reference! ;D

Welcome Titania! C:

Ozzaharwood
08-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the site Titania. Hope you enjoy your stay. c:

I don't know, I feel like I've seen the name before as well. But I can't remember where...

Sylux
08-22-2011, 12:55 AM
Titania is a character from A Midsummer Night's Dream, the Shakespeare play. She's the Queen of the Fairies.

Anyway, Titania, I hope you have fun and learn a lot from these forums. If you post any writing and ask for critique, chances are I'll rip it to pieces brutally and then brag about my superiority. Just kidding, I'll probably be too lazy to critique it in the first place. ;)
Is that really a way to welcome someone? You basically set it up so it's like you're just blatantly stating how little she's worth to you. Well, for all intents and purposes, all new members are valuable for better or for worse, it just so happens this one is for better. A proper welcome comes from the sincere Sylux D-Lux. :)