PDA

View Full Version : [Idea] RPG area.

Tanatos
12-30-2010, 08:23 PM
Hello Staff.

I'm here to propose an idea about an RPG area, I know that there is already an area for that, but my Idea is to create an exclusive area for interpretations. A subforum with topics representing locations where the users could do a free interpretation.

Hayashida
12-30-2010, 08:25 PM
There already is one. It's the last section in the forum, at the bottom. It's called the Role Players & Writers Area.
Link: http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17-Role-Players-amp-Writers-Arena

Tanatos
12-30-2010, 08:34 PM
I know Hayashida, I mean an area for free interpretation. A subforum like a city, and in this forum people will open threads representing locations. For example "The bar" so people will interpretate in this thread as they where in a bar. It's not a campaing with a character sheet, it's an free interpretation area.

Hayashida
12-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Yeah, that would get way too complicated. It's best the way it is.

Tanatos
12-30-2010, 09:39 PM
I participate on a forúm that have an area like this. If the people undestand and respect the rules there will be no complication...

pajamajam
12-31-2010, 02:14 AM
Why not just create a thread for it in the RP area? Post the rules for it in the OP and let people go to town.

Tanatos
12-31-2010, 10:28 AM
Why not just create a thread for it in the RP area? Post the rules for it in the OP and let people go to town.

It will be a little bit hard to put a bar, a shop, a park, a lake, a forest, a beach, a petshop into a single thread. That's why I'm suggesting a subforum for multiple threads.

Rio
12-31-2010, 12:10 PM
I wouldn't mind making it but I would like to first see interest in an area (or areas) like that by members first before I make dedicated rooms. Maybe you can start a petition here at the forum to get the ball rolling?

Tanatos
12-31-2010, 02:03 PM
Ok Rio, I'll open a thread to ask people. =D