PDA

View Full Version : TKT's ART WORKS i wanna improve MORE

trilokcool3
08-02-2011, 10:07 PM
after so many days i finally decided to post MY PICTURES HERE:cat_dead:, because nobody out there near to me who would say something about my pics, my faults, etc etc:cat_sad:
BUT I AM LOOKING FOR IT HERE:cat_shiney:. may be i will learn more of my mistakes here :monkey_bomb:
so HELP ME .
I HAVE NOT GONE THROUGH ANY TUTORIALS TILL YET IN MY 4YRS:cat_sweat:
EVERYTHING I LEARNED IS BY DOING FANARTS:cat_graduate:
AND I AM NEW TO photoshop and sai.
SO HERE IS SOME OF MY RECENT WORKS.

trilokcool3
08-02-2011, 10:08 PM
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff451/tktcool3/Emotion-Anger1.jpg
this one is for 100 theme challenge
title
EMOTION=ANGER:cat_mad:

SirJimmJimm
08-03-2011, 12:03 AM
For the most part, the proportions are pretty nice! If you didn't intend on forshortening his right (our left) arm, it would appear as if it is shorter than on the other side. This can be easily fixed by shading his right arm a bit darker so as to create the illusion of depth. His left (our right) shoulder also appears to be nonexistant. That could be simply because of the cloth covering part of it, but I'm not one to give the benefit of the doubt. Try to define it a little bit more. Lastly, his left (our...you should get it already) eye seems to be misaligned. Move it just a smidge down and to the left. I always have that problem when I do 3/4 views of the face. I have to say, though, I like the way you shaded the guy. While I'm not the biggest fan of the texture, and that is just a matter of taste, you did well in giving him a 3 dimensional form! Keep up the good work!

trilokcool3
08-03-2011, 12:32 AM
hmmmm..... thankyou GOTCHA
right arm
right eye
left shoulder ... point noted.:cat_yeahright:

Egoslip
08-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Tk.. love the energy.. and the movement of your last piece here... the shading could still use a little work.. there's no certain direction of light.. and the shadows don't wrap properly around the body.. and in some spots you seemed to have just shaded along a line which is a "no no"... You're getting better man.. keep it up...

Oh.. and just to pick on ya a little.. did he just squeeze that firey flaming ball thingy from his arse!?!?!... The aggressiveness of his face sure does match that inquiry XD

I kid I kid..

trilokcool3
08-03-2011, 01:53 AM
:cat_wahaha:
he is powering up... and when he is done gonna kick tat ball... with full power:cat_fly:
I AM BAD AT FOLDINGS.. cant figure it out...hw to shade
shading along line point noted:cat_yeahright:
THANK YOU

Egoslip
08-03-2011, 03:13 AM
Well.. don't worry about the folds at first man.. just shade the main shape of the body with a definite obvious light source.. then worry about the details..Rather the details will kind of just follow suite and kind of make their lighting and shadowing evident (or at least that's part of my methods)... by doing the larger shapes first.. you help yourself gain a grasp of the perspective of the object as well as it's place in the replicated 3-dimensions you're trying to understand through drawing :)

Remember.. there are two types of shadows that cause shading.. "Form Shadow" which is a shadow that forms on the object it's self... and "Cast Shadow".. which is the shadow an object casts onto another object like the shadows you see when your two shadow puppets duke it out during boring electricity-less nights and candles and such... >.> ...

Check this out.. see the shadows on the table.. and then on the shapes themselves? The ones on the table are "cast shadows"... and the shading on say.. the dark side of the square there, opposite the lite.. is "Form Shadow"... where the light simply doesn't reach that part of the object..

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/331/7/c/simple_object_and_shadow_by_egoslip-d33qcbo.jpg
(Pic accredited to ME!!! MUAHAHA..

no seriously.. I drew it though >.>)

ram
08-03-2011, 03:39 AM
there should be room for the forehead if you ask me. though that might be just your style though.

KayleL
08-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Beware of the feet. It looks like he is floating because the vanish point doesn't line up.
http://i.imgur.com/No7Jz.jpg

Please have a look at this.
http://i.imgur.com/6coqK.png

trilokcool3
08-03-2011, 09:33 PM
@egoslip
i didnt use the concept of ''form shadows and cast shadows'' because i didnt use a light source from where its coming and falling on the character . I just did shadows randomly to look good. BUT ITS GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT THE CONCEPT NEXT TIME I DRAW I AM SURE TO USE THESE CONCEPTS. :cat_hmp:
@rameil
:cat_what:couldn't understand what you want to say can you be more specific
@kaylel
i stood myself like that infront of mirror and i marked that my right leg was little bit backward and my left leg was on front and my feets were too bended the same way (its difficult to judge in mirror about the feet coz it feels like a little bit of top view) . MY CHARACTER IS IN 3/4 POSITION(like man standing in your last drawing).
BUT I STILL WANT TO ASK OTHERS MAY BE THEY CAN SUGGEST SOME MORE ABOUT THE POSITIONING OF THE FEET.:cat_remorse:

Egoslip
08-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Hey again TK.. it always helps me to imagine the character standing on flat surface, like a table or something... but I usually line the feet up using the heel/heels mostly because when characters take a stance or just stand around.. whatever leg the character is using for balance and weight support will usually be grounded by the heel.

Your guy here, his weight should be supported by his right leg (viewers left) because the movement reads left to right (as in that's the direction your chara is going) and then the bending of the knee usually represents tension where weight should be. The foot for that right leg doesn't seem grounded.. like his heel is raised causing him to seem floating..

think of the feet as triangular prisms with the point going towards the shin, and the flat part being the sole of the foot. Then imagine that Triangular prism sitting on a table (or get a triangular shaped object and try this) and then move up and down watching the edge of the table behind it.. also watch how the shape of the triangle it's self changes due to angle causing foreshortening, going from 1 point, 2 point, and 3 point perspectives.. then just imagine the triangle forms into a foot.. with a leg attached to it... then a person.

I also disagree with the Vanishing point comment too an extent.. two different objects can have two different VP's (both a persons feet can have a different VP is what I mean).. I mean how else do you explain a box in 2point perspective sitting on top of a box in 1 point perspective... though EVERYTHING will have the same horizon.. the horizon never changes, just the angle you look at it. What I think he meant to say.. is they don't sit on the same plane adjacent to how you chara stands..

Hope that wasn't too extensive.. :)

Hope that helps a bit :)

trilokcool3
08-04-2011, 12:10 AM
ya sure after reading EGOSLIP'S AND KAYLEL'S post it seems 2 me now that its really FLOATING...:cat_lol:
I dont understand these 2 point , 3 point perspective EGO...sorry for that i already wrote that i have not gone through any tutorials for 4 yrs.:cat_cryincorner:
in order to SEE THIS FAULTS I HAVE TO READ A LOT of these post then i compare it with my drawing...:cat_blood:

ClockHand
08-04-2011, 12:50 AM
sorry for that i already wrote that i have not gone through any tutorials for 4 yrs

I bet that most old artist on this forum has almost never used a tutorial to learn how to draw.

trilokcool3
08-04-2011, 02:12 AM
i mean i dont use lines , skeletons , 1 point ,2 point , 3 point perspective....
nothing I JUST DRAW WILDLY DIRECT JUMP TO CHARACTER

Egoslip
08-04-2011, 02:40 AM
Dunno if I qualify as an "old member" but I actually use tutorials quite often.. it's called college >.>...

Ha.. nah.. I actually use tutorials all the time.. well.. I read through them.. just to remind myself of stuff.. or I watch a video on youtube or something.. just helpful reminders of stuff I already know and learned through schooling :)

ClockHand
08-04-2011, 10:38 AM
i mean i dont use lines , skeletons , 1 point ,2 point , 3 point perspective....

The your problem seems pretty obvious.

Dunno if I qualify as an "old member" but I actually use tutorials quite often.. it's called college >.>...

Ha.. nah.. I actually use tutorials all the time.. well.. I read through them.. just to remind myself of stuff.. or I watch a video on youtube or something.. just helpful reminders of stuff I already know and learned through schooling :)

Wow real? So before coming to MT you learn to draw through tutorials? and you tube videos? I always though people use the use the old fashion "observation and recreation".

ram
08-04-2011, 11:14 AM
you can improve without tutorials, heck tutorials are just made by people as well so ofcourse you can do that.
it's actually easy to improve based on observation of the surroundings.

though in observation there are already things that you are just about to figure out on your own while people already figure out themselves.
so the faster way to improve is to go to tutorials.

true most people that are great artist here on mangatutorials didn't go for tutorials but they gone through sharing information through critique and drawing together.... well anyway let's leave that topic aside for now.

@rameil
:cat_what:couldn't understand what you want to say can you be more specific

look at his eyebrows. it's almost too near at his hair.

trilokcool3
08-04-2011, 12:56 PM
@rameil
ok eyebrows.... noted down...:cat_sigh:

Jahkofhearts
08-04-2011, 05:00 PM
okay I'm going to make this short unlike the others :

take a notebook and a pencil (fineliner will be better)

go outside

draw people ( make each drawing last like 30 seconds) doesn't matter if there perfect

change the situation ( opposite drawing hand, pontilism, negative space < is a key one to do, no lines shading only)

look how they sit or they stand the folds, the shading (try makings the folds not lines but shades)

and make sure the drawings are LOOSE and QUICK and DONT try to hard.

it may act weird but if your an artist this is a KEY exercise for ANY artist manga or not....

Gedeon
08-04-2011, 05:36 PM
^ Gedeon approves!........what you think that's not enough!!!?? Do excatly what Jack said! Hell im gonna do it tomorrow when i go to the park!

Jahkofhearts
08-04-2011, 05:51 PM
[/QUOTE]
and make sure the drawings are LOOSE and QUICK and DONT try to hard.

it may act weird but if your an artist this is a KEY exercise for ANY artist manga or not....[/QUOTE]

just changing the last bit (in red) being relaxed and not to stressed about the final image is good way of keeping loose and scribbling away happily

Egoslip
08-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Wow real? So before coming to MT you learn to draw through tutorials? and you tube videos? I always though people use the use the old fashion "observation and recreation".

Lol.. no Clockhand.. I meant I use tutorials now.. to keep my skills and mind fresh on the things I've already learned.. I've been drawing since I was a child (8 or so) so there's plenty of observation, recreation, and experimentation under my belt :) In fact.. i never used tutorials until AFTER coming to MT.. something like 5 years ago lol..

trilokcool3
08-04-2011, 11:18 PM
@jahkofhearts
well can it be that i will sit infront of mirror and do as you said:cat_shiney:... because thers no parks nearby(10 to 15 kms away). And i wont get any person lasting for 30 seconds in a single place...they always move here and there....:cat_soccer:

ram
08-05-2011, 06:46 AM
i completely agree with that. it's really hard for me to find reference as well. so it's enough for google images as long as it's real life.

trilokcool3
08-19-2011, 11:19 PM
http://www.mangatutorials.com/file/pic/photo/2011/08/trilokcool3-moe-5.jpg?t=4e4f2640205a8.jpg
ahhhh.... i tried coloring using photoshop.s paint tool SAI..:cat_dead:..i actually designed it for SAI MOE CONTEST...unfortunately i didnt sign up .:cat_sweat:..because thers more 2 learn about coloring...:cat_cryincorner:

tagYURIT
08-20-2011, 11:03 AM
nah. .that's the idea. . capturing movements in seconds. .this exercise will help your mind in capturing images. .just draw the outline. .or your impression of the image. .you dont need perfect details. .what you need is the stance. .the pose. .and of course the feel. .once ya get the hang of it. .you will easily be able to draw poses even without looking at references. .that is because you have just mastered the basics and complex ideas of human anatomy. .without reading a tutorial. .^^. .sweet right?

trilokcool3
08-20-2011, 12:40 PM
yeah yeah... you are right....capturing images in mind..... this exercise helps me a lot .
but it always fluctuates in mind , pictures jst come in as a flash in mind but its GOOD....nice point out there...

The_shaman
08-20-2011, 01:51 PM

Alot of artist do this to, its called thumbnails, after about doing 20 thumbnails, artist pick one that's best composition wise and apply perspective, anatomy and so forth.

Celestial-Fox
08-21-2011, 03:03 AM
Hey, I like your background. the grass is very textural and is a nice tough. With that, though, I'd watch out for using toooo many brushes for background foliage. It looks a little too uniform after a while. Try doing some hand-painting and shading alongside the brushes and se how it works! I like the color scheme, too. Make sure you're coloring inside all of the lines, though. It looks like you may have forgotten to finish the neck area of the collar.

Leannah
09-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Hi dude, thanks a lot for the help you provided me with on my thread.
I like your drawings, they're good, maybe the ears aren't aligned enough in your last drawing but it still looks cool. :)

trilokcool3
03-23-2012, 08:12 AM
After longtime !!
Hey this is my first ever speedpaint . Took 25mins.
Still i cant go into realism.
http://www.mangatutorials.com/file/pic/photo/2012/03/trilokcool3-valu-mountain-jpg-2.jpg?t=4f6cb438b359f.jpg

Rubisko
03-23-2012, 11:06 AM
So I guess this should be flipped 90 degrees clockwise, and is a mountain landscape?

I don't think you used reference, and you really should. Reference is the key to become a better artist.

And just a general tip about painting in photoshop: you only need to use two of all the tools, the brush and the eraser. The eraser is basically a brush that removes paint. And you really just need two very versatile brush presets for those two tools, namely the Soft Round(Round tip, 0&#37; hardness, and if you want to you can use tablet controlled transfer), and the Hard Round(same thing as soft, but obviously with hardness 100&#37;). Play around with those and you'll discover how they can be used.

I think I can see traces of the smudge tool in your piece, I may be wrong, but with the brushes mentioned above there should be no real use for it.

Have fun painting :)

trilokcool3
03-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Ahhh !!?
How the image got tilted ?? Never happened before like that .
Nevermind .
Yeah i used smudge tool and brush tool only. As you mentioned i will try using eraser tool.
Thankyou...

trilokcool3
03-24-2012, 01:28 AM
Here another one
from call of duty 4 . (1st mission)
help here too

http://www.mangatutorials.com/file/pic/photo/2012/03/trilokcool3-cod1-jpg.jpg?t=4f6d5a4cd7b7f.jpg

GaBo
03-24-2012, 01:22 PM
The MP5 is a little wonky; the mag-well is supposed to be directly in front of the trigger guard on the receiver, but it looks like you elongated it a bit more than it's supposed to be.

https://www.waffenostheimer.de/catalog/images/mp5sd6.jpg (ref for MP5SD6, the gun they were using in the game)

The rest of it looks pretty good as far as the lighting goes, but the rain is just not believable to me. Not sure how I'd do it better though.

trilokcool3
03-25-2012, 12:36 PM
The reason i couldn't draw that gun because i couldn't find the tools to draw straight lines . Is there any tool to do straight lines ??
Well i just started doing these types of drawings so i will be practicing and posting.
Thankyou .

NWAP
03-25-2012, 01:41 PM
um...Idk what program you used, but mostly every program has a "line tool". try holding the Shift key, and then clicking your cursor on the canvas.

Celestial-Fox
03-25-2012, 06:42 PM
This new one is pretty strong in that it has a vey clear light source--something a lot of people forget about! I think that you should take some steps back go with the contrast intensity, though. This image uses a lot of bure blacks and pure whites--something not often seen in real life! Developing the midtones when shading will appear less overbearing and will make things appear more realistic.

trilokcool3
03-26-2012, 08:09 AM
@ Nwap
i am using photoshop cs5.
@ celestial fox
midtones , ok i will edit some more on the previous .
Thankyou .
Coming more soon .

trilokcool3
06-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Heyz heyz heyz again long time no see to my thread.
Hmm...
I will just jump down from value sketch (i really wana do more on it).
http://www.mangatutorials.com/file/pic/photo/2012/06/trilokcool3-p-nd-c-jpg.jpg?t=4fd3d7d4d242c.jpg
OK i wana know if it is ANATOMICALLY , PERSPECTIVECALLY ok .
I will also love RED LINES too .
So plz help here . :)
http://www.mangatutorials.com/file/pic/photo/2012/06/trilokcool3-eltoro-jpg.jpg?t=4fd4928c722cb.jpg

ScarletHue
06-10-2012, 10:20 AM
I'll focus on the second one.

You want to know about the anatomy of it, well the first thing that sticks out to me is the arm muscles. Particularly the bicep and it's connection to the elbow. The bicep looks 'boxy' when it should be more curved (even the most defined biceps are curved rather than square like this.) The elbow seems some how elongated. Try to think of the elbow as a sphere that connects the two parts of the arm, then you will see that it's not possible for it to be how you have drawn it.

The head also seems to jerk unnaturally forward.

But it's not the anatomy that really throws me off here, nor the design (The design is actually pretty cool). But the shading you've given to the chest seems bizarre to me. I don't know if that's a style thing you have created or if you've seen it in a manga style that I haven't seen but personally it confuses my eye. It makes me wonder if his chest is moving with speed and they are motion lines? It also makes me feel like he doesn't have another arm, sorta like rayman.

The hand is pretty well drawn though, seems like it would have been a tricky pose to draw the hand in too so a good job there.

Someone else should do leg anatomy because..well I don't really know!

Gedeon
06-10-2012, 04:51 PM
First pic everything is cool except the right foot, hands and the face looks a bit flat. The foot looks like there is no joint connecting the foot with the leg, and the left one looks good so its all the more noticable. the hands are...well bad. And i mean it. The rest of the drawing is cool, proportionally, anatomically great but the hands....welll more practice! For the face....well add just a little bit of shading and that should fix it.

Second one

....can i just ask one thing? How the heck does he hold his gun? And why is the butt of it (which is supposed to be under ones arm pit or pushed against ones shoulder) resting on the side of his neck ....the side where the trigger hand isnt holding the handle of the gun ???

Legs veary looong
Face pretty cool
the clothes design pretty cool

So concluson.

DO MORE HAND STUDYS!!!
Keep going at it. Its really gone for better since the last time saw one of your drawings!

trilokcool3
06-10-2012, 07:57 PM
@scarlet
ok i will fix those areas.
And about shades , yes i go for those parallel lines may be i should do the shades more specifically where its needed.
@gedeon
hmm... Can't really visualize those areas especially hands and backside of the gun resting. Ok i need some hand practice and i will do it. Is it alright if i go for complex hand poses rather than simpler pose ?
About 1st pic ok , i will work out more.
THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU.

Demonfyre
06-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Apart from the hands I see nothing else wrong with them :D they are both very awesome :) also I wouldn't suggest going straight to complex hand formations, try some simple ones like the hand spread out or the fingers held together and if all goes well then progress onto the harder material, the last thing you want to do is over complicate the learning process by trying to run before you can walk :)

trilokcool3
09-01-2012, 06:31 AM
@demonfyre
ya i am currently doing those hands position. Thankyou.
Nothing new to post so going for old work i did
http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32&d=1344476480

Demonfyre
09-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Awesome, she looks great Tk3 :D because of the foreshortening I do think you could have made the left knee and leg a little larger as it seems the same size as the right, and I think there is something with head or its positioning but I'm struggling to describe what it is :/ maybe if someone else will be able to describe it :)

AlmanacnamedTime
09-04-2012, 08:06 AM
The head is shaped wrong. A bent head looks different. Check your foreshortening, use ref, yadayadaya.

trilokcool3
09-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Oh thankyou DEMON and ALMANAC. I will look for
1. Head
2. Legs
hmm... I am just away from my computer so i will edit it when i get chance and sure to put in 100theme challenge . :)

trilokcool3
03-01-2013, 09:01 PM
this one is pure EXPERIMENT ... i drew what i could imagine .... but i couldnt show enough details...
anyways (WITHOUT REFERENCE IS ALWAYS DIFFICULT AS HELL)
http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=309&d=1350351611

Blue_Dragon
03-05-2013, 08:42 PM
This is neat looking so far. I haven't any critiques for it right now, but I do wonder if this is a WIP? I'd like to see it with a little more detail (I like the unfinished look, too, but it'd be neat to see you take it a bit further :D )

trilokcool3
09-01-2013, 09:34 AM
@Blue dragon
well that was my very first of this kind of paintings and that without reference ... .Actually at that time when i finised this ...i thought its complete one..well may be i will work a more to finalise..
ok here these are my new works...
took me 4-6 hr to complete those .... Just want to know more about colorings and stuff. Here are some methods i used like
1. brush tool
2. eraser tool
3. smudge tool
all operated at various opacity levels . This is all i know. But are there any other techniques that can be used in PHOTOSHOP while doing these kind of paintings ..???
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff451/tktcool3/crysisrealfimnalfiniseddifformat.jpg (http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/tktcool3/media/crysisrealfimnalfiniseddifformat.jpg.html)
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff451/tktcool3/spidermanrealdifformat.jpg (http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/tktcool3/media/spidermanrealdifformat.jpg.html)

nisaren
09-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Hiya. These look pretty good so far, but I agree that they could look more "finished". One of the biggest things I've had to learn when trying to get a piece of art to a finished point was patience. If you look at your art and think "this looks great, I can't see anything else that I want to fix or change," then awesome it's definitely finished. If you do see things you would like to change or improve then you're not finished. Don't put a time limit on it. Most of the pieces I work on now take closer to 30-40 hours of solid work to finish. I don't do it all at once but I take my time to make it as close to what I envision as I can.

That said, I have several suggestions for coloring in photoshop. First, do NOT use the Smudge tool. Instead, do all your blending with your normal brushes. This brings me to my second suggestion. Use 100&#37; opacity and do not have it affected by pen pressure. Instead, make your Flow 80-90% and have it be controlled by pen pressure. This gives you a similar affect as you get with opacity but is slightly different. I find I have more control over my colors this way. When you do this, you can slowly blend between colors using your brush. In case you don't know the process of blending, aka rendering, you have two colors and you select one color and paint a stroke that overlaps both colors. You then select the color of this stroke and paint another stroke closer to one side. This gradually will blend the colors. I find I have much more control blending this way. It's a bit of work to do, but worth it in the end.

The problem when you use smudge is that the colors get "washed out". Basically everything moves towards brownish/gray muddy colors. The vibrance of the color is sapped from the piece. At any rate, I hope some of this made sense.

trilokcool3
09-02-2013, 09:02 AM
oh wow.... that really helped.I tried the blending process and its really a great technique solved most of the issues i had earlier.
That thing 80-90&#37; flow really helped . Thanks again. :)
About the previous drawings let me see if i can dig more.

Gaff
09-02-2013, 12:12 PM
It does seem possible to get good results through blending with the smudge tool (Genzoman appears to use it for everything he does), but I've not been able to replicate the effect myself.

nisaren
09-03-2013, 06:44 PM
@Gaff That's interesting. I looked him up and he has some pretty awesome work. I'd venture to say though that the majority of professional artists out there don't use the smudge brush very often. Learning how to render is probably worthwhile either way.

The smudge brush could be useful when working in a soft cell-shading format where you have separate layers for each color though. It really depends on your workflow. I prefer to work on fewer layers. It feels closer to traditional painting.

At any rate, I'm glad you learned something from my rambling, TK3.

doghateburger
09-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Genzomen worked because the smudge was done in grey scale. If im not mistaken that is =.=;

Gaff
09-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Yeah, he seems to be very much in the minority. His approach is quite unusual; going by his process video on youtube, he seems to paint everything in skintone colours first (rather than greyscale as such), then colourise the rest of the image using that as a starting point. It's interesting to watch anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OtUxbxHgu8

Icy
09-24-2013, 05:08 PM
@Blue dragon
well that was my very first of this kind of paintings and that without reference ... .Actually at that time when i finised this ...i thought its complete one..well may be i will work a more to finalise..
ok here these are my new works...
took me 4-6 hr to complete those .... Just want to know more about colorings and stuff. Here are some methods i used like
1. brush tool
2. eraser tool
3. smudge tool
all operated at various opacity levels . This is all i know. But are there any other techniques that can be used in PHOTOSHOP while doing these kind of paintings ..???

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff451/tktcool3/crysisrealfimnalfiniseddifformat.jpg (http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/tktcool3/media/crysisrealfimnalfiniseddifformat.jpg.html)
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff451/tktcool3/spidermanrealdifformat.jpg (http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/tktcool3/media/spidermanrealdifformat.jpg.html)

I really like these. My only thing would be with the spider man one; the angle of his feet seem a bit strange, I feel like the way he's positioned would make it so that his right (our left) foot would be behind that little bump in the building that he's holding onto. Also his left foot appears just slightly too small (not sure about this one, might be just me looking at the picture the wrong way).
EDIT: for some reason there appears to be a random spoiler at the start of my post, cant find the reason why o_O