PDA

View Full Version : Help with MSEX4 Word Balloons

sterken7983
07-18-2011, 06:26 AM
To anyone who can help:

I have been scouring the web to no avail to find out how to connect two word balloons with a tail for continuous same person dialogue. Anyone with knowledge about this would be greatly appreciated!:cat_panic:

Rio
07-18-2011, 11:14 AM
You'll have to manually create the tail using the pen tool and then white out the black edging of the word balloon with white. You'll see it here (http://www.mangatutorials.com/index.php?do=/news/manga-studio-making-word-balloons/) in the first image of the tutorial.

sterken7983
07-18-2011, 02:55 PM
Thank you RIo but I have the EX4 version and in this version the tail's are created automatically with one click: no erasing or anything like that. Very simple, very efficient. But what I'm wondering is how to connect two word balloons in EX4. I understand in the Debut version there is not an automatic word balloon dialogue tool. But I have the EX4 version. Anyone using this version created a page where they used connected word balloons and know how to perform this with the automatic tail creation method?

Rio
07-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Well.... have you tried checking out the manual that came with the software? It's like several hundred pages (at least, the longer version of the manual is). I have an older version of MSEX so I don't know if it works the same as yours.