PDA

View Full Version : Here I am. :P

bambi
07-17-2011, 11:16 PM
Hello.. I'm Bambi.

This feels a little lame posting an obligatory welcome post, but I am a bit at a loss as to what to do first.

I am here because I want to learn more about art in the digital medium. I draw the old-school way, with pencil, pen, and paper. So basically, I am technologically challenged. A little practice will do me some good.

I am open to making new friends. So if you also happen to be a new person too, I wouldn't mind striking up conversation. :)

ClockHand
07-17-2011, 11:44 PM
You win +10 points on coolness by that avatar.

erikamae
07-17-2011, 11:47 PM
There you are indeed Bambi! :}
Welcome to Manga Tutorials! (commonly referred to as Mt)
Well you can start of by sharing your art in the Critique Corner,
but if you're inquiring about Digital Art there's a huge list
of tutorials and resources in here (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?84-Massive-Online-Drawing-Tutorials-List-v.3.0) the digital portion under "CG"
you can also ask specific questions in the Tutorials section of the forum so feel free to do that.
We look forward to seeing your work!

indescribable
07-18-2011, 12:22 AM
You seem alright. Welcome!

If you're into meeting people, try checking out the Groupboard as well -- there aren't quite as many new members there, but the people there tend to be pretty friendly.

bambi
07-18-2011, 12:37 AM
Sweet. Thanks, you guys. :)

Rio
07-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Hey bambi, welcome to the site! Looks like you're getting on fine already. See ya around and I'll be looking forward to seeing your art. C: