PDA

View Full Version : campfire thread

ram
07-15-2011, 05:03 AM
we are all gathered around here the campfire to tell random tales..
we'll just take turns telling random scary stories... :cat_scared:

who will start and who will join in?

Celestial-Fox
07-16-2011, 09:46 PM
"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door..." - Frederic Brown

Fenn
07-17-2011, 12:16 PM
"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door..." - Frederic Brown

Win.

Does it have to be scary? I want to try but I'm not good with scary.

BozeSG
07-17-2011, 01:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38dkpeNMGdg&feature=player_detailpage
i couldn't find one that's got the full story but this will sufice...

SamuraiChameleon
07-17-2011, 02:38 PM
Lets sit around the campfire and sing that campfire song. C a m p f i r e song. It'll help if you just sing a long!

Once upon a time, someone passing through town stayed at the local inn. When at the front desk, the manager told him, "You can pick any room except this one." He pointed to the room number on a sign in sheet.

Thinking not much of it, he picked another room. However, curiosity got the best of him. When passing by the room he was forbidden to use, he stopped and looked through the key hole. What he saw was nothing out of the ordinary. There appeared to be a woman a little on the pale side sitting in a chair facing away from door, but not much else.

The following day after a good nights sleep however, he couldn't help but take another peak. All he saw this time though was red. He figured that whoever was in there had caught on last time and put something to cover the keyhole.

On the way out of the inn, he decided to ask the manager about the room. "There used to be a strange couple who stayed their," he said a little reluctantly. "What happened was quite sad. He killed her right their in that room."

"Could you describe them for me?" he asked beginning to feel a little uneasy.

"They were both pale except for their bright red eyes."

ram
07-17-2011, 10:52 PM
what the heck! so the ghost was looking at the keyhole as well..:cat_sweat:
dude that gave me the chill! :cat_chilly:
very nice SamuraiChameleon

Does it have to be scary? I want to try but I'm not good with scary.

well if it will be that interesting story that usually said inside the campfire then i guess it's okay

i couldn't find one that's got the full story but this will sufice...

lol

i didn't say recommend your scary stories... it's a campfire

SamuraiChameleon
07-18-2011, 12:00 AM
As much as I'd like to take credit for it, it's actually not mine. My friend told me it once and god only knows where he heard it. Here's another one my friend told me. Oh and I just thought I'd mention that when he told me these, we were out for walk well past midnight and had decided to stop next to this creepy ass grove of trees.

Once upon a time, there was a hunter. After enjoying himself quite well on a certain trip in the woods, he needed to find a place to sleep for the night. At first he considered making due outside, but as luck would have it he came across an empty cabin. At first he was hesitant. In the end though, he decided no harm could come of it.

After getting himself nice and cozy, there was something that seemed out of place. On the walls were a few paintings of people just staring out at you blankly. The people were... distorted. You'd be hard pressed to find the words to describe them if you saw it yourself. These paintings intrigued him, but it had been a long day. He was exhausted and decided to call it a night.

When morning came, the first thing he did was go to check out the paintings. It was only then though that he realized they weren't paintings. They were windows.