PDA

View Full Version : Title Help

Rhapsody100
07-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Hello Everyone! I am trying to write a manga, but it's hard coming up with the title. It would be kind of you to give me a title for it. Here is the basic idea:

A yound girl who is half angel trys to save her possesed brother.

Thank!

~Mayumi:cat_shy:

ClockHand
07-04-2011, 06:51 PM
This thread should go to the Manga Work Forum.

Answering your question:
First of all, which is the thesis of your story? name of the characters? name of concepts you are using? and finally, did you finish the story or the first part of it? remember, the name of a story its the last part of the work.

Fenn
07-06-2011, 11:31 PM
Random:

Demimortal

Split

Dian Angel (because she's only half angel, so Guar /// dian)

Portogas
07-07-2011, 01:24 AM
I preferred Split :P

ram
07-07-2011, 04:02 AM
half angels are called "nephilim" if you want to base it in biblical records...
although nephilim aren't really that holy as you think,, nephilim are hated by God based on the book of enoch..
and they are in the form of Giants

outlaw1422
07-12-2011, 04:21 AM
I guess I could throw in a few more:

Cherub (the cute baby angels in Renaissance paintings), Seraphim/Seraph (Six-winged high-level angels), Duality, Dian, Mitad ("Half" in Spanish--MEE TAHD), Gray Feathers/Wings/Destiny (Spanish: Plumas/Alas/Destino Gris)

Can you tell I'm Latino? Lol. Anyway, give out some info on themes your manga will explore. This will help with the process, me thinks.

Fenn
07-12-2011, 01:20 PM
I guess I could throw in a few more:

Cherub (the cute baby angels in Renaissance paintings), Seraphim/Seraph (Six-winged high-level angels), Duality, Dian, Mitad ("Half" in Spanish--MEE TAHD), Gray Feathers/Wings/Destiny (Spanish: Plumas/Alas/Destino Gris)

Can you tell I'm Latino? Lol. Anyway, give out some info on themes your manga will explore. This will help with the process, me thinks.

Spanish is an awesome language for titles. I've read some Spanish short stories and they always have great-sounding titles.

ram
07-12-2011, 05:29 PM
there are two types of cherub.. the cherub that's in the form of a baby is in Greek mythology or roman mythology... (i don't know where exactly.. =_= it's the myth where cupid exist)
and the cherub in the biblical contents are a four winged beast with four faces... eagle,lion,ox and human