PDA

View Full Version : My introduction of me

caboos318
07-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Hello there, I am Cameron aka Caboos318. I have been into anime/manga a while now and wanted to draw it even before I got really into it. I am here to learn and hopefully successful do what I have come here to do.

I am currently watching Gurren Lagann (again) and Xenosaga (just started). I have seen quite a few others but not a ton, I still have a long list of want to watch. I enjoy Mecha, fantasy, comedy, drama, action, with a pinch of romance. Any suggestions are more then welcome.

I am currently reading Gurren Lagann (just started) and Air Gear (kinda just started) and +Anima (just started today) again I am open to suggestions.

Thanks for having me and I am sure I will learn a lot.

kine
07-01-2011, 05:11 PM
welcome to MT. ive learned stuff from here so MT should help u

Rio
07-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Hey Caboos! Welcome to MT. If you want anime and manga suggestions, the best to go is the Anime & Manga section (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?9-Anime-amp-Manga). Lots of threads are already up regarding member faves and recommendations. C:

trilokcool3
07-01-2011, 08:25 PM
hiii CABOOS. Welcome to MT.
Don't be shy to post your handmade artworks.
Guys here are pretty cool and will help you improve better.
So welcome again and
C YA .

Fenn
07-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Thank you. You just reminded me to start watching Gurren Lagann. I saw EP1 at AnimeBoston and never got around to watching it after.

Also welcome.

ram
07-03-2011, 04:24 AM
i'm a big fan of TTGL as well... i have all episodes in my mind and always playing it all over again...

caboos318
07-08-2011, 02:49 AM
@ Fenn - You very welcome, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
@ramiel - I know the feeling. Great show, so far i am enjoying the books just as much.