PDA

View Full Version : I guess it's my turn :P

Portogas
06-30-2011, 06:17 PM
Hi there!

I'm a 17 years old dude with different interests like manga.
I love working with programs like PS and other manga drawing tools, I am a bit experienced when it comes to drawing but still I lack a lot! I do hope when day I will be able to draw fantastic pictures that everybody can enjoy, including a story that's my dream! :cat_whyyou:

I also hope I can get along with everybody here and that you will be able to accept me! Ehh what more to say? xD Oh Yeah! I'm working on a story right now I will be posting a lot of pictures in the future including text and a brief info! :cat_hmp:

Anything else you would like to know? Pleas ask!:cat_thumbsup:

Fenn
06-30-2011, 06:24 PM
You appear to share my foundness for cat emoticons...interesting. I may have a use for this one, master--I mean hi! Welcome!

I'd love to take a look at the text for your story, I'm a big creative writer myself.

indescribable
06-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Welcome to MT. :P

Rio
06-30-2011, 06:40 PM
: D.....
Who's that on your avatar?

Oh, yeah, welcome to Manga Tutorials! Drop by in any of the Artist Area sections (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?6-The-Artist-Area). I think you'll find all the places there useful considering you're into art, writing and manga-making. C:

Now, about my earlier question.... ;D

Portogas
06-30-2011, 06:48 PM
Thank you!

Yeah the person from my avi is a main charec. from the web manwa called Noblesse I strongly advice you and the rest to read it :)

Rio
06-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Ah, Noblesse. I've seen that title but never checked it out... but I will now! :3

Scarletlight
07-01-2011, 04:12 AM
Welcome * bows *
You should be great here if your interested in manga! Everyone here is mega helpful and youll see your work sky rocket in no time if you get posting.

ram
07-01-2011, 05:53 AM
welcome.... do you draw digitally or paper?
if you draw digitally then i suggest you go to the groupboard here on mt... it's really fun there to draw and you can meet some other people while drawing

Portogas
07-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Thanks! " bows as well "

Normally I draw on paper, I will be posting some pictures very soon! Both digitally and on paper ;D

kine
07-02-2011, 01:01 AM
welcome to MT

Portogas
07-02-2011, 04:27 AM
Thank you!