PDA

View Full Version : Fast Food Faves

indescribable
06-30-2011, 02:19 AM
What are your favourite fast food / restaurant / coffee chains.

Which ones do you wish would just disappear of the face of the earth.

Why?

Spill your guts, figuratively speaking.

LVUER
06-30-2011, 02:25 AM
There isn't much fast food/restaurant/coffee chains here... but I love Mc.Donalds. Not for their burgers or fried-chickens (other are more delicious than Mc.D's), but because of their cheap price and for their cheap softcream (which is my favorite right now ^_^ )

And I want Pizza Hut to just disappear from the face of the Earth (or at least from the face of my country). Why? I love Pizza, I love Pasta, I love Salad, and I love almost all menu in Pizza Hut, but they (Pizza Hut's menu) are so freaking expensive!!!

goggy
06-30-2011, 04:29 AM
McDonalds and KFC.

Outcast
06-30-2011, 04:55 AM
@LVUER: Then earn more cash.

KFC and wendy's

LVUER
06-30-2011, 06:07 AM
It's not about to earn more cash. I have enough money to live for my country's standard. Pizza Hut is expensive by my country's standard. So if I eat at Pizza Hut, it's a waste of money. It's the same with Starbuck, Starbuck is even more freaking expensive. But I don't like coffee so I don't give a care.

Rio
06-30-2011, 10:57 AM
Ooooo.... Fastfood, I like:

White Castle <3 <3 <3
Wendy's - I like their salads and jr bacon cheeseburger
Taco Bell - crunch wrap, yum
Subway - sammich!
Burger King - whoppers <3
Panera (hrrmm, don't know if you'd call this fast food) - bagels, frontega chicken, and gotta love their clam chowder
KFC - original recipe FTW
Dunkin' Donuts - mmm, Dunkachino
Sonic - too bad Sonic is like non-existent in NY; most of them are to the south U_U
Dairy Queen - ice cream, nuff said
McDonald - I like their breakfast McMuffins

I'll list restaurants next time or else this is going to be a very long list. xD

Hayashida
06-30-2011, 02:20 PM
I like Tim Hortons, A&W, and tbh Micky D's is pretty good. Dairy Queen has good ice cream too.

However I just can't stand Arby's. Why does that place still exist.

Ozzaharwood
06-30-2011, 03:45 PM
McDonalds. If you ever have a chance, you have to go there and buy a jr. chicken and a double cheeseburger, and put them together. It's huge, only 3 bucks, and the best burger you'll ever have.

Evil_Cake
06-30-2011, 03:47 PM
i hate all the fast food in the world except chipotle

jubeh
06-30-2011, 04:45 PM
I can't quit burger king I just can't.

Psy
06-30-2011, 05:12 PM
I like them all to some degree but i try to stay away because even if i just get myself a hamburger i have to get somthing for everyone in my family too ($20 doesnt sound that bad but when you are trying to save money it adds up quick).

Burger King will allways hold a special place in my heart because of that damn cardboard crown you used to get years ago (if they still have it i dont know and havent been in forever). Allso original chicken sandwiches yum.

Wendys for a damn Jr Bacon
(and now my bacon love song!
"Bacon love, my bacon love
I need you, oh how I need you!
But all you do is treat me bad
Break my heart and leave me fat
Tell me, what did I do wrong?
To make make me cook you way to long

'Cause bacon love, my bacon love
Been missing ya, miss crisping ya
Instead of burning up
Let's do some crisping and making up
Won't throw my love away
In my tummy why don't you stay?
Need ya, need ya, bacon love, bacon love"
. . . im still working on it. Please note this is not a love confession to Bacon Barbarian.)

Afrobit
07-01-2011, 02:38 AM
Bojangles.
The sweet tea and biscuits are heaven. The only fast-food place that beats McDonald and KFC in biscuitawesome.

Rio
07-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Oooo, I forgot one other fast food I really like: Earl of Sandwich. <3 <3 Oh, and the ice cream sundaes from Ghirardelli are the best. They only have a few ice cream shops so if you ever see one, get one of their ice creams! Their menu is here. : D..... (http://www.ghirardelli.com/shops/GhirMenu_Mar2011.pdf)

Hell_Baron
07-01-2011, 10:34 AM
I fucking LOVE bacon pancakes (FYI that's a pancake with bacon in it, not a pancake made out of bacon)
Seriously, fuck Klondike bars! i would slaughter a entire orphanage for a stack of bacon pancakes!

LVUER
07-01-2011, 06:43 PM
No wonder why we're all so fat... (this words is not intended for non-fat persons)

GunZet
07-01-2011, 06:45 PM
McDonalds and Burgerking all day.

ram
07-05-2011, 01:51 AM
i eat any types of fast-food.. although right now i can't really afford any fast food because i just spent all my money on a tablet...
so right now it's just fried eggs with tomatoes!! yummy! xD

i want all expensive restaurant to disappear in the face of the earth..... (all those restaurant that usually rich people go to propose or have party or anything similar) i hate those that demand to much money