PDA

View Full Version : the humble artist XD

silvrenvos
06-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Aha! I bet your thinking how can somebody say that they are humble. I mean it's one of those things... if you say I'm a humble person then your not being humble :3. In a sense though I am humble, or willing to learn about this beautiful art of expression. I hope that someday manga will come as easily as talking does to me.
So it's nice to be a part of this seemingly friendly community of artists and fans.
My career path as a graphic novelist has been stunted by various things, and with more time on my hands it's time to follow my dreams. If any kind souls have any tips or pointers... I'm all ears.

Hayashida
06-28-2011, 01:14 PM
Welcome and I was thinking how can this guy be humble if he says he's humble but then you went and answered that I bet you have all the answers anyway welcome

kine
06-28-2011, 02:50 PM
welcome to MT

weez18
06-28-2011, 03:03 PM
sup n welcome to MT ^^..have a good time on this site

Rio
06-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Hey there! Welcome! Pointers? Well, you can start by checking out the tutorials here at the site and the various sections here in the forum. Check out the Massive Online Tutorials list (http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?84-Massive-Online-Drawing-Tutorials-List-v.3.0). Very useful stuff there.

GunZet
06-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Have an awesome stay here...cause people check in, but they don't check out....I mean, YEA, WELCOME TO MT!

<.<
>.>