Sho
06-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Oh yeah, I remember watching

Hayashida
06-28-2011, 12:51 PM
Oh I get it.

Psy
06-28-2011, 01:19 PM
Is this supposed to be ironic? Does this make you liars or hipsters?!

Matt
06-28-2011, 06:39 PM
The stuff I'll never admit to have watched will remain that way. However, even though it's extremely shameful, I watched Sexy Magical Girl Ai because someone said it was more mature than most hentai. Turns out, it was just a hentai with a lot of unrealistic violence. Immature. Not worth a watch. The girls are pretty, I'll give it that, but Tony Taka's are better.

Speaking of which, I need to go watch Shining WindxTears or whatever that's called.

GunZet
06-28-2011, 06:46 PM
The last time I watched, I was busy hiding my screen from my brothers and other men...

Sylux
06-28-2011, 07:16 PM
I watched this really laid-back slice of life one called a few weeks ago. It was terrifying since my stepbrother lives in the room with the TV that has Netflix on it and he could have walked in at any moment. O_O

LVUER
06-28-2011, 10:17 PM
I never embarrassed admitting that I enjoy a particular anime. I was having a hard time in high school because my classmate knows that I watches (and love) SailorMoon. So what?

I also watch Minky Momo, Spongebob (well, it's not an anime...), Power Puff Girls (original and Z ones)... Hmmm, what else?

I also never have any difficulties watching hentai, let alone anime with slight nudity in front of my family members (though it's common sense not to do that). I mean I'm an adult! The only yapping I'll hear from my parents or other relatives when they find out is that "Find a real girl, lad!"

Harvester_Of_Sorrow
06-28-2011, 10:23 PM
Anybody who doesn't like Spongebob has clearly never had a girlfriend.

Outcast
06-29-2011, 01:00 AM
The stuff I'll never admit to have watched will remain that way. However, even though it's extremely shameful, I watched Sexy Magical Girl Ai because someone said it was more mature than most hentai.

That scene were that girl gets her eyes gouged out was pretty messed up.

LVUER
06-29-2011, 01:46 AM
Wait, what anime is that? Sexy Magical Girl Ai? I will find that anime!

Outcast
06-29-2011, 01:51 AM
Into guro and a pedo?

Don't go choppin' up little girls now.

Hamachi
06-29-2011, 02:32 AM
*Quietly takes all the knives away from LVUER's house and hides them in a safe*

Hell_Baron
06-29-2011, 11:21 AM
Into guro and a pedo?

it's no use man... we allready lost him.

Joosh
06-29-2011, 12:02 PM
He was nice while he lasted. I never really watched anything bad that I would never admit lol.
Im ashamed of my friend for watching Green Green. Like wtf who watches that.

Hell_Baron
06-29-2011, 12:10 PM
you're a bad friend for letting him watch that.
WORST PLOT EVER
you should have showed him Bible Black

Sylux
06-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Into guro and a pedo?

Why not? :(
Little girls are so cute, and so is mangled flesh...! >.<

Byakuran
06-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Do tv shows count 2 that you wont amdit you have watched but disliked it either way.

It was Oh Oh Cherso (dutch version of Jersey Shore) .... I so regret ever watching it :l and i didnt watch the full ep only a BIT a BIT

Matt
06-29-2011, 03:15 PM
Why not? :(
Little girls are so cute, and so is mangled flesh...! >.<

Lol. Seriously, little girls are cute, and I don't mind gore at all, but 95&#37; of the world's population is disturbed by the combination of the two. I've never had a problem with it, but I wouldn't consider myself either a pedophile or a guro fetishist.

Fetishes are caused by (possibly) a combination of genetic preferences and events connected with sexuality at a young age. So, parents and future parents, don't let your kids play Mortal Kombat/Postal/Fallout/etc.

SMG Ai seems pretty boring to me now. Higurashi's gore was twice as scary as that, and they didn't even show most of it. Speaking of Higurashi, that's one show I've never been ashamed of watching. I use it as an example for people who think anime is shallow and only for kids.

Sylux
06-29-2011, 03:23 PM
I did play a lot of Turok and MK as a kid...

Outcast
06-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Never played any bloody videogames as a kid although I did have dreams of tying people up and cutting them up.

Byakuran
06-29-2011, 04:30 PM
Thats... rather... disturbing...

jubeh
06-29-2011, 04:33 PM
All my dreams are about dumping and sleeping

Hayashida
06-29-2011, 05:45 PM
All my dreams are about dumping and sleeping

Inception!

LVUER
06-29-2011, 11:05 PM
My dream is exciting since I could now beat my own nightmare with my own hand (it's my dream, so I can do anything I want) or awake from my own dream if I don't like it (but don't do that, it feels uncomfortable afterward, kinda like having a hangover)

Outcast
06-30-2011, 12:14 AM
Sleep paralysis. "I can't move. Help. Help. Somebody help me, I don't want to die." Then you wake up and it's all "Ok, sleep paralysis. Fuck you." I thought my eyes were glued shut the first time it happened to me.

LVUER
06-30-2011, 02:16 AM
it's no use man... we allready lost him.

Yup, you're right. It happened even years before I first visited MT (my first encounter with pedo and guro world). And on side note: I love them.

Evil_Cake
06-30-2011, 02:21 AM
go die

LVUER
06-30-2011, 04:48 AM
Well, people die anyway, so no need to rush it.

Outcast
06-30-2011, 04:52 AM
That's not what your fetish says.

LVUER
06-30-2011, 06:09 AM
What do you know about my fetish?

Outcast
06-30-2011, 10:44 AM
Guro: blood, pain, a few missing limbs, and a good dose of dying.

jubeh
06-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Weird fetish thread

Outcast
06-30-2011, 05:15 PM
Yup.

Matt
06-30-2011, 09:48 PM
The only reason I don't have a full-blown guro fetish is because my nature calls for me to get all emotional and spiritual whenever I hear of someone dying. Those emotions are amplified when it's girls getting killed. Therefore, I can understand both guro fetishists and those who think they should be shot.

Actually, I don't really understand that second group as much as I should. A fetish is a fantasy, not a real-life desire. People develop it during birth and childhood, and there's not a thing they can do about it. I realize it's extremely creepy to most people, but I don't think anyone's fantasies should be a basis for hatred against them.

Yes, a guro fetish is a defect and really shouldn't be there, but then again, so is homosexuality, Down syndrome, cleft lips, etc.

Side note: I don't think I even moved a muscle while watching SMG Ai. Ai was the only character I actually gave a crap about. The main guy was about as interesting as any other "completely normal and relatable" hero (I swear, that's a cliche in itself by now), his little sister was about as deep as a kiddie pool, that slutty green-haired girl was just plain stupid, and the main character's friend with the glasses was just about as interesting as he was. Ai fought the monsters that everyone else just screamed at. She got back up and kept fighting, even knowing she was gonna get owned at times. And raped. She felt like the only real character in the show.

Critiquing a hentai's character development really isn't fair. I'm done. Just thought I should give a quick review, for those of you who were gonna watch it.

LVUER
07-01-2011, 12:31 AM
Guro: blood, pain, a few missing limbs, and a good dose of dying.

You miss moe and loli (both are top priority). A little bit of trap and gender bender (when use properly) is ok too.

Outcast
07-01-2011, 02:58 AM
Pedophillia doesn't mean you kill the kid.

Unless you do kill the kids the after you rape them. In which case, what the fuck man?

Hell_Baron
07-01-2011, 06:04 AM
I think i&#180;ve lost faith in humanity...

LVUER
07-01-2011, 06:59 AM
Weeeelll, it's not have to be all combined. It doesn't mean my only favorite/fetish is ALL of them at once (or I won't be satisfied). And it doesn't mean I really want to kill (and/or rape) someone in RL. Chill out ^_^

Hamachi
07-14-2011, 11:25 PM
Necropost... but...

CLAP YOUR HANDS! CLAP YOUR HANDS! clap-clap-clap-CLAP YOUR HANDS!