PDA

View Full Version : Leandro's Art [just one for now]

Tanatos
12-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Well, as some of you know I'm a complete newbie. I barely can draw an emoticon xD

But after a hard work, hours in front of a piece of paper, this 'thing' came out:

http://www.mangatutorials.com/file/pic/photo/2010/12/Tanatos-fantasy-works-dragoon_500.jpg?t=4d175d5a7e9c6

For me it look pretty good, but there's always something wrong that we don't see. And now I call your help to point what is wrong on this picture.

For now is just one, but I'm already planing to upload more and more art;

=]

Tsig
12-30-2010, 10:46 PM
I love how large the limbs are compared to the body, and the lines for their knees/etc., it really gives the drawing a lot of character.The proportions seem realistic and the design is entertaining =) The only things I can see are small, like how the horn further away is larger than the closer one (unless the horn is actually bigger) and the line on the chest, which I would assume is supposed to be in the middle of the chest, seems like it is placed more to the left side. But like I said, they are only small things, and it seems like those hours resulted in a great piece of art =D

Tanatos
12-31-2010, 10:38 AM
@Tsig

You're right, the futher horny is bigger than the closer one D:
I'll fix the chest line too, it seem out of proportion, thanks by the advices ;D

And thanks by the "great piece of art" very kind of you; =]

Sunny
01-04-2011, 11:14 PM
This isn't a bad start. I like the shape of the neck, though I think it could use a little more of a cheekbone. On the chest, with the arms, it should be a little bit smaller and back in perpective. Also, the stomach line should be a continuous sort of line from the chest, and the back of the rump should be a bit rounder. Cool concept, though!

Sekator
01-05-2011, 09:21 AM
Regardless of the quality of the art, one thing can be said. You're one creative fellow. The quality isn't so bad either. I mean, it's not marvelous, but still looks good, if not for few errors, and those will vanish after some practice.

Tanatos
01-07-2011, 10:32 AM
~~>Sunny

Ok, I'll correct that errors, an thanks ;D

~~>Sekator

Thanks man, really good to hear that =]

Saith
01-08-2011, 08:36 AM
Well I mean, I'm not sure if it's deliberate, but the body seems like it's sort of facing diagonal, while the neck and head is profile.
If the body is actually side-on, then my mistake, though if it is, the neck seems to be coming out of the side.
Also, the neck looks kinda phallic, but that's awright.