PDA

View Full Version : THE PLAN

Delphinus
06-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Good MORNING America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_9T1SPJXRI

Sylux
06-24-2011, 03:24 PM
When the anon voice first started, I sensed the Tron: Legacy theme coming on. I feel like a pro. What kind of corruptions should we look for in our researches, and what specifics of information have you personally found, Del?

Hell_Baron
06-24-2011, 04:20 PM
YOU SAW NOTHING.
GO BACK TO YOUR POST CITIZEN.

Sylux
06-24-2011, 04:33 PM
No lol, people restrict my speech all the time at school. I'm fed up with it. Also, a black person can call a white guy cracker but a white guy can't call a black man nigger. They're both racially offensive and derogatory, so why should one word be exalted over the other as more severe? Also, affirmative action. Even if a white person tries to go to a predominantly black school, they can't get minority scholarships. One more thing, there's plenty of oil sitting here in North America, so why are we at war for oil? It's pretty much like Black Sabbath's famous song that mostly everyone knows. So much shit is wrong with my country, but its citizens are too stupid and wishy-washy to take a good hard look at all the problems.

GunZet
06-24-2011, 05:28 PM
It's not just between black and white, it's pretty much everybody. Nothing's equal no matter how much people try, and nobody can get along here (or anywhere else apparently). So I guess we gotta deal with it lol.

Sylux
06-24-2011, 05:29 PM
No, no dealing with it, we have to stand up for every ethnicity's rights and liberties.

GunZet
06-24-2011, 05:30 PM
I'll get the rocket launchers and machineguns. We'll solve this how we always solve our problems!

Sylux
06-24-2011, 05:30 PM
WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

Hell_Baron
06-24-2011, 05:55 PM
TO THE BARICADES!
FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!

Sylux
06-24-2011, 06:18 PM
We're obliterating this thread... Plus it's in the GB, so spamification is illegal... >_>

Hell_Baron
06-24-2011, 06:30 PM
Oh yeah... EVERYBODY ACT SERIOUS!

CypressDahlia
06-24-2011, 07:27 PM
Where do you live that it's okay to call a white person 'cracker' outside of a friendly environment?

Sylux
06-24-2011, 07:33 PM
I go to a public school. The word 'cracker' is highly tolerated by the administration.

violin
06-24-2011, 09:22 PM
I don't like the video. There is no such think as freedom and there will never be. We are free to work, move and speak. Free to choose religion etc. All that's left there is for us to be more tolerant to each other - we should try to avoid discrimination and stereotipes.

Delphinus
06-24-2011, 10:05 PM
^ No such thing as freedom? That's a dangerous mentality. That you go on to say 'we are free to [do x, y, z]' is also a contradiction.

What I think you mean is that our freedoms aren't being restricted by the government. Bullshit.

EDIT: Link to lulzsec twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/lulzsec).

violin
06-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Actually I said that there is no think as real freedom because we are restricted. Truth is most people would do bad stuffs if there are no laws. Sure you'll say the common sense will guild you what is right and wrong. But what if someone thinks that killing is right and he should be free to do so. There are restrictions that has to be forced upon us. My point is that if we have the right to speak, travel, marry, learn, religion etc - then it's all fine. I know it's not fine now. There are still thinks we should do some work and progress about.

It's just like the topic about gay marrige. The government can issue a law allowing this and sometimes it does but at the end it's the public opinion that force the law to fail or get accepted. Sure governments usually do some restrictions on your freedom in order to provide better life for the people. But at the end it's the people that take other people's freedom away.

Evil_Cake
06-24-2011, 11:03 PM
who are these anonymous guys

Sylux
06-24-2011, 11:08 PM
they are crackers in barrels

jubeh
06-25-2011, 12:20 AM
who are these anonymous guys

Well they are literally supposed to be anonymous dudes but then you have guys talking about how they are part of anonymous and its like how could you miss the point so hard.

CypressDahlia
06-25-2011, 12:27 AM
Anonymous is the most ironic name for a group of people ever.

Byakuran
06-25-2011, 04:01 AM
I agree xD,,

I suppose no one remembers the end of the movie V for Vendetta?

Delphinus
06-25-2011, 05:18 AM
Actually I said that there is no think as real freedom because we are restricted. Truth is most people would do bad stuffs if there are no laws. Sure you'll say the common sense will guild you what is right and wrong. But what if someone thinks that killing is right and he should be free to do so. There are restrictions that has to be forced upon us. My point is that if we have the right to speak, travel, marry, learn, religion etc - then it's all fine. I know it's not fine now. There are still thinks we should do some work and progress about. [etc.]

I'd be happy to debate this in the morality and ethics thread, but it would be off-topic here.