PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Shadows } All of Ch.1 online!

Kokoro_Hane
06-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Hello! I thought I'd share with you my ongoing webmanga called Crimson Shadows. This is my first manga I ever drew on paper (I used to draw on MS Paint alot, my art was...very terrible...) I have been drawing manga since 2009 I think, but it wasn't until sometime in 2010 I began drawing on paper. The more I drew, the quicker I started improving.

This manga is sort of an experiment, I guess. The earlier pages look pretty bad (this was before I used digital screentone in the later pages), but the newer ones you can notice some improvement. I'm a totally amatuer, I admit, but I hope to develope and grow as a mangaka and get better! (I can finally do side views better....but backgrounds is still a problem >.<)

With no further babbling, I give you Crimson Shadows:
http://crimsonshadows.smackjeeves.com/comics/908674/volume-1-cover/
(I am seriously going to redraw volume 1 and ch.1 cover >.>)

Constructive critique and comments are welcomed! ^.^

neogenstru
06-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Grr do not use MS Paint it's a terrible tool for drawing, personally I think hand drawing is the best way to draw considering your are not limited to a mouse and a couple of default shapes(although I hear Photoshop, Bamboo, and a couple of others are pretty good tools). Your drawings are decent, but could be alot better on pencil/pen and paper.

Kokoro_Hane
06-25-2011, 09:43 PM
This wasn't drawn on MS Paint, this was drawn on paper ^.^' I just mentioned MS Paint was what I used to use, but CS id my first drawn on paper manga! But thanks for your opinion!

ram
06-28-2011, 06:56 AM
:cat_chilly:somehow there is a chill in my spine when reading it.. when i was a kid...i remember i got on an accident and got a very big wound in the foot.... it is so big and i just put a couple of band aid in it xD i tried to keep it a secret on my mom but she was really shocked when she herd it in my friends..
you can't imagine how big it is:cat_blood:... but i was a kid back then... and i'm so worried of my mom being so much worried about me...
but imagining that wound and my situation back then.....:cat_cryincorner: well that's another story so let's leave it at that:cat_wahaha:

as for you manga
your better than me in picking on what tone to use for the background.. you really do know how to show emotion...
and ofcourse I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!:cat_shylove:

but you know you don't have to put onii-chan and some other things to make it cute... but you are amazing(how did you know the kanji of bible?):cat_what:
i'm just saying you are an english girl and you don't have to force your self to make a japanese manga...
well it's not a crime to do that so i guess it's alright..