It is currently Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

So, How am I doing?
Great! 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Your good, but not the best 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
So-so, Your getting their. 77%  77%  [ 24 ]
Bad, You need a lot of improvement : / 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Id tell you too quit but it seems you wont. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 31
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/19/10 Fan Character
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:37 pm 
Offline
Forever-A-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 5142
Location: Bacon World
Gender: Male
Listening To: Why Bacon is awesome
Reading: The Bacon Cookbook
Eating: Bacon
Drinking: Liquid Bacon
Playing: Bacon Barbarian IX: The Quest for the Crispy Bacon
It's Squirtle's face. I think.

Meh, I need practice, so why not. Haven't played much KH2 though. Only about a hours worth.

_________________
Please Check out My Art Thread! C&C Appreciated!

Celestial-Fox wrote:
COME BAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK--


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/19/10 Fan Character
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:55 pm 
Offline
Fan's-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 pm
Posts: 168
Location: DRUGS?!!!... What drugs?!
Gender: Female
Listening To: Blue Sky Black Death
Reading: Let The Right One In
Drinking: Alcohol
Aww the Squirtle’s not poorly drawn, he many great qualities.

nice stuff, looking forward to seeing more.

_________________
I Smoke the Chalice
In Wonderland with Alice


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/19/10 Fan Character
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:01 am 
Offline
Forever-A-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 5142
Location: Bacon World
Gender: Male
Listening To: Why Bacon is awesome
Reading: The Bacon Cookbook
Eating: Bacon
Drinking: Liquid Bacon
Playing: Bacon Barbarian IX: The Quest for the Crispy Bacon
So, I'm going to do 2 request. Preferablly a charcter that's already been establish and I can get a ref for. The more detailed the request, the better.

I'd do three, but I'm doing Ozzar's Sora too.

Expect Samurai Luffy Quality. Free of charge of course. I mean, I'm not good enough to do commisions.

_________________
Please Check out My Art Thread! C&C Appreciated!

Celestial-Fox wrote:
COME BAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK--


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/18/10 Realism Sketc
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:27 am 
Offline
Three-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:36 am
Posts: 499
Location: Stuck in this small box you humans call a "post"
Gender: Male
Listening To: AMY MEREDITH
Reading: Books
Eating: Food
Drinking: Liquid
Playing: SIMS!
Bacon Barbarian wrote:
Image

A Pokemon FC. Because I have one. And a poorly drawn Squirtle. The FC's name is Chocolate. Yep. Well, my friend named him, but that's besides the point.


This is pretty good in my opinion, I think the guys shoes need downsizing, they look rather cumbersom, but I'm not perfect either, in fact your better than me... Also maybe a bit more showing of the scarf, I didn't realise what is was for a start, the thing round his neck needs to look a bit more like a scarf that's all :)

Ps: Squirtle's lip portion comes in too much, I think thats your problem, maybe give him small fangs too, gives him that real beast feature.

_________________
Officially in beta- http://dbrp-universe.creatingforum.com/forum.htm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/22/10 Two Requests
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:35 am 
Offline
Forever-A-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 5142
Location: Bacon World
Gender: Male
Listening To: Why Bacon is awesome
Reading: The Bacon Cookbook
Eating: Bacon
Drinking: Liquid Bacon
Playing: Bacon Barbarian IX: The Quest for the Crispy Bacon
Squirtle or the boy?

_________________
Please Check out My Art Thread! C&C Appreciated!

Celestial-Fox wrote:
COME BAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK--


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/22/10 Two Requests
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:31 pm 
Offline
Devilish-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:02 pm
Posts: 693
Location: Earth 1
Gender: Male
Listening To: Pink Floyd
Reading: Hunter X Huntter
Eating: YOU
Drinking: Sprite
Playing: Red Dead Redemption
What do you mean?

_________________
Spoiler! :
I'm not Batman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/18/10 Realism Sketc
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:12 pm 
Offline
Forever-A-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 5142
Location: Bacon World
Gender: Male
Listening To: Why Bacon is awesome
Reading: The Bacon Cookbook
Eating: Bacon
Drinking: Liquid Bacon
Playing: Bacon Barbarian IX: The Quest for the Crispy Bacon
MeredithPunk wrote:
Bacon Barbarian wrote:
Image

A Pokemon FC. Because I have one. And a poorly drawn Squirtle. The FC's name is Chocolate. Yep. Well, my friend named him, but that's besides the point.


This is pretty good in my opinion, I think the guys shoes need downsizing, they look rather cumbersom, but I'm not perfect either, in fact your better than me... Also maybe a bit more showing of the scarf, I didn't realise what is was for a start, the thing round his neck needs to look a bit more like a scarf that's all :)

Ps: Squirtle's lip portion comes in too much, I think thats your problem, maybe give him small fangs too, gives him that real beast feature.


The bolded bit.

_________________
Please Check out My Art Thread! C&C Appreciated!

Celestial-Fox wrote:
COME BAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK--


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/22/10 Two Requests
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 pm 
Offline
Giga-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:30 am
Posts: 1181
Gender: Male
That's some nice, clean line art. I like it. You could pull the kid's left eye a small bit away from the side of his face though. The interior of Squirtle's shell looks slightly too thin, but I haven't actually seen the real thing in quite awhile.

But those hands are really good. I envy you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/18/10 Realism Sketc
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:58 pm 
Offline
Devilish-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:02 pm
Posts: 693
Location: Earth 1
Gender: Male
Listening To: Pink Floyd
Reading: Hunter X Huntter
Eating: YOU
Drinking: Sprite
Playing: Red Dead Redemption
Bacon Barbarian wrote:
MeredithPunk wrote:
Bacon Barbarian wrote:
Image

A Pokemon FC. Because I have one. And a poorly drawn Squirtle. The FC's name is Chocolate. Yep. Well, my friend named him, but that's besides the point.


This is pretty good in my opinion, I think the guys shoes need downsizing, they look rather cumbersom, but I'm not perfect either, in fact your better than me... Also maybe a bit more showing of the scarf, I didn't realise what is was for a start, the thing round his neck needs to look a bit more like a scarf that's all :)

Ps: Squirtle's lip portion comes in too much, I think thats your problem, maybe give him small fangs too, gives him that real beast feature.


The bolded bit.


I think hes refering to the squirtle XD

_________________
Spoiler! :
I'm not Batman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/22/10 Two Requests
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:19 pm 
Offline
Forever-A-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 5142
Location: Bacon World
Gender: Male
Listening To: Why Bacon is awesome
Reading: The Bacon Cookbook
Eating: Bacon
Drinking: Liquid Bacon
Playing: Bacon Barbarian IX: The Quest for the Crispy Bacon
@ Neo: I suppose. Squirtle is more cute looking then feral

Matt wrote:
That's some nice, clean line art. I like it. You could pull the kid's left eye a small bit away from the side of his face though. The interior of Squirtle's shell looks slightly too thin, but I haven't actually seen the real thing in quite awhile.

But those hands are really good. I envy you.


Thanks. His left, or our left?

Thanks again :)

_________________
Please Check out My Art Thread! C&C Appreciated!

Celestial-Fox wrote:
COME BAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK--


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/22/10 Two Requests
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:45 pm 
Offline
Forever-A-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 5142
Location: Bacon World
Gender: Male
Listening To: Why Bacon is awesome
Reading: The Bacon Cookbook
Eating: Bacon
Drinking: Liquid Bacon
Playing: Bacon Barbarian IX: The Quest for the Crispy Bacon
Coloured Luffy. Done by hand and an then imprved with the GIMP.

Image

First digital colour :')

_________________
Please Check out My Art Thread! C&C Appreciated!

Celestial-Fox wrote:
COME BAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK--


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/25/10 1st Digital C
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:42 pm 
Offline
Normal-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 51
Location: somewhere in the milky way
Gender: Male
Reading: your mind
Drinking: blood
i'd like to post some of my art... but to bad my scanner brook :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/22/10 Two Requests
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:45 pm 
Offline
Giga-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:30 am
Posts: 1181
Gender: Male
Bacon Barbarian wrote:
@ Neo: I suppose. Squirtle is more cute looking then feral

Matt wrote:
That's some nice, clean line art. I like it. You could pull the kid's left eye a small bit away from the side of his face though. The interior of Squirtle's shell looks slightly too thin, but I haven't actually seen the real thing in quite awhile.

But those hands are really good. I envy you.


Thanks. His left, or our left?

Thanks again :)


His left.

And the Luffy pic is cool. Again, really nice lineart. You do the same kinda coloring as I do, though (standard base colors). (But I do it because I CAN'T do the cool cel-shade or CG stuff.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/22/10 Two Requests
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:07 pm 
Offline
Forever-A-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 5142
Location: Bacon World
Gender: Male
Listening To: Why Bacon is awesome
Reading: The Bacon Cookbook
Eating: Bacon
Drinking: Liquid Bacon
Playing: Bacon Barbarian IX: The Quest for the Crispy Bacon
Matt wrote:
Bacon Barbarian wrote:
@ Neo: I suppose. Squirtle is more cute looking then feral

Matt wrote:
That's some nice, clean line art. I like it. You could pull the kid's left eye a small bit away from the side of his face though. The interior of Squirtle's shell looks slightly too thin, but I haven't actually seen the real thing in quite awhile.

But those hands are really good. I envy you.


Thanks. His left, or our left?

Thanks again :)


His left.

And the Luffy pic is cool. Again, really nice lineart. You do the same kinda coloring as I do, though (standard base colors). (But I do it because I CAN'T do the cool cel-shade or CG stuff.)


OK, yeah, I agree about the eye.

I know, I can't do it either. I wish I could. Not good enough.

_________________
Please Check out My Art Thread! C&C Appreciated!

Celestial-Fox wrote:
COME BAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK--


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bacon's Art? C&C Very Appreciated: 8/25/10 1st Digital C
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:56 pm 
Offline
Forever-A-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 5142
Location: Bacon World
Gender: Male
Listening To: Why Bacon is awesome
Reading: The Bacon Cookbook
Eating: Bacon
Drinking: Liquid Bacon
Playing: Bacon Barbarian IX: The Quest for the Crispy Bacon
Image

TADAH!!

School's started, so I'm drawing a lot less. OK, that's a lie, I'm drawing a lot less pieces like this. My notebooks are already being filled with doodles.

_________________
Please Check out My Art Thread! C&C Appreciated!

Celestial-Fox wrote:
COME BAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK--


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group