It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: JG's Anime/Manga Showcase [Mild PG-13]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 am 
New-Fan

Listening To: Music.
Reading: Books.
Eating: Food.
Drinking: Drinks.
Playing: Games.
Or maybe not even PG-13, but better safe than sorry I guess =P Well, I guess I'll just post up all my sketches/drawings here. None will be coloured, as I suck at that, but feel free to try if you wish.

http://wannabemangaartist.deviantart.com/#/d2yfjae
http://wannabemangaartist.deviantart.com/#/d2yfjj6
http://wannabemangaartist.deviantart.com/#/d2yky1m

They are links to the DeviantArt, as the images are too big to be allowed to be posted here =P

Last edited by [JG] on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: JG's Anime/Manga Showcase [Mild PG-13]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:34 pm 
Forever-A-Fan

Listening To: Why Bacon is awesome
Reading: The Bacon Cookbook
Eating: Bacon
Drinking: Liquid Bacon
Playing: Bacon Barbarian IX: The Quest for the Crispy Bacon
... First of all, those are way too rough, you should ink. Secondly, the people look like they have no joints in their arms, they're all jiggly. Thirdly, those boobs are huge, unrealistically huge, which depending on your style can or can't be bad.

Your hands were decent though.

Celestial-Fox wrote:
COME BAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK--

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:38 am 
Naughty-Fan

your lines really are too faint, although i would suggest playing with contrast and shadow while scanning ( assuming your scanning software lets you) over inking, but thats just me.

As for the first image; the light lines kind of help this image ( on a zoomed out view more so) as it makes it look like there are just the shadows which just looks interesting, something seems off about her right arm ... can't put my finger on what but it doesn't wholly seem attached.

As for the second image; ignore Bacon Barbarian's comment on the breast if you're gonna draw 'em large do as such just do it right if you are ... right now it looks like she has one only one boob as given the size in question there would be more of a visible outline or other indicator of the other one ... also her clothing give the impression she's jumping but her breast is still in a neutral position ... last thing about the breast is that they might be starting a little low on here torso not sure though, moving beyond her breast her head is too far towards her left, the ponytail doesn't look properly attached to her head, her right hand doesn't look like it has bones ... also one of her fingers doesn't seem attached, her midriff is too straight ... particularly in females there is generally some manner of either inward or outward (depends on body type and viewing angle) curving at the belly button level and your image is missing this, her belly button is too low ... or her crotch is too high not sure really, speaking of crotch (and by proxy hips and legs) they don't seem attached to her body also her crotch seems a little wide and it looks like you drew underwear except it's off center and would likely afford a view of her naughty bits.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:21 am 
New-Fan

Listening To: Music.
Reading: Books.
Eating: Food.
Drinking: Drinks.
Playing: Games.
Lol, thanks for your very in-depth reviews. As (maybe) said, I'm only a beginner, and the poses and such are taken off the internet, so yeah...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]