It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: ParadiseKissTango Art
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:08 am 
New-Fan

strawberrypeach wrote:
OMG! I just love your art and style! Especially your Copic marker art! I work with markers too, although I use mainly Prismacolors (that's becuase Copics are sp expensive). Keep it up! Looking forward to seeing more!

Aw thanks very much n.n
I used to work a lot with prismacolors but I'm such a klutz with coloring so I ended up turning to copics. Unlike prismas, copics have the nifty large brush nibs which helps me color tight edges and corners easier. Have you ever tried silly goose.com? They sell copics for 4.50 ish a marker, which is better than most retail stores. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:56 pm 
New-Fan

Yeah, Copics rock. I've tried them before. I actually have a couple of them (only 4), but I probably would've gotten a big set of them if I hadn't have spent like $260 on a 156 prismacolor set (over 2 years ago). Anyway, yeah I've seen copics online for a lot cheaper than in stores. You can also find good deals on ebay. Maybe one of these days I'll get more of them, but I think I've manged to get along with Prismas pretty well now :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 pm 
New-Fan

strawberrypeach wrote:
Yeah, Copics rock. I've tried them before. I actually have a couple of them (only 4), but I probably would've gotten a big set of them if I hadn't have spent like $260 on a 156 prismacolor set (over 2 years ago). Anyway, yeah I've seen copics online for a lot cheaper than in stores. You can also find good deals on ebay. Maybe one of these days I'll get more of them, but I think I've manged to get along with Prismas pretty well now :)

0.0 Wow, that's an awesomely big set. The prisma sets look very pretty, I love that they come in hard cases. But yeah, I'll have to look on ebay next time I get some money for more markers, I usually just order from silly goose or amazon.. Prismas really are fantastic, they do exactly what copics do but they're so much cheaper, I just wish they had bigger nibs for the slow colorers.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2