It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Exercises in Mediocrity By Bardic-Dragoon (doth have nudity)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:54 am 
Naughty-Fan

Right then... what more can i/should i say... some drawings of mine... hopefully you get some sense of enjoyment.

comments and critiques would be nice too....

to start with, some older drawings (light box traced/minor edited) of an original character of mine called Nyuujou Megami (乳状女神) or NM for short. She is an ushimimi/cowgirl and honestly thats all i've got. the first one is a drawing of her face i rather like (the lips especially)
[url=http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh107/namuda/MT/scan0001-1.png] NM face[/img]
the second is more of a bust image of her, a topless bust image, so obviously a warning for nudity
NM Bust

Next, more proof that i have a weird obsession with cows in the form of a sort of personal mascot character. the first is a color version done in illustrator, the second being the initial sketch behind said color version
Epic Cow color also Sketch

Finally some more (semi) recent stuff. first two random sketches, top left is another original character of mine named Amanda (more on her in a second) and bottom right is supposed to be MetalMan ( Megaman 2)
two sketches

a better view of Amanda, this was a drawing so i could try test some changes to her facial design, or how to draw her since how i drew sort of shifted since the last time i drew her, not sure which it is...
'Manda Face

now a facial drawing of Nyuujou Megami this one stemmed from the fact i've been trying to give her a slightly chubbier appearance, and was trying to show it with just her face ( thus nailing down how to draw her face chubbier in the process)
another NM face

This is going to be an 'introductory image' for Amanda, i was originally planning on doing one of for each of three character's of mine; one for Amanda, one for Nyuujou Megami, and one for a character named Raina who i haven't shown here yet. however i only have this Work in progress one of Amanda. on the subject of this picture she's supposed to be leaning against a wall, i intend to have a spraypaint tag on the wall, but first i need to finish her up (needs something on her shirt, and a face obviously)
'Manda intro WIP

and thats all i got folks.

Last edited by Bardic-Dragoon on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Exercises in Mediocrity By Bardic-Dragoon (doth have nud
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:40 am 
Forever-A-Fan

Listening To: Why Bacon is awesome
Reading: The Bacon Cookbook
Eating: Bacon
Drinking: Liquid Bacon
Playing: Bacon Barbarian IX: The Quest for the Crispy Bacon
Her boobs are too big. Except for in the last one, NM is pretty skinny. And the last one's torso is too small and the legs are too long.

Celestial-Fox wrote:
COME BAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK--

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]