Get your pencils ready for the very first Manga Tutorials Skinning Contest! This is your chance to have your drawing become a background choice for the site. That’s right – your drawing as the site’s background!
Instead of that Death Note background, imagine your drawing at the site’s background above!
Now, astute readers may notice that there is a 1 at the title above and that means we’ll be holding this contest every several months so that all members have a better chance of getting their drawing up as a background here at the site. With that said, let’s get to the nitty-gritty and lay out the rules:
2) Images must be at least 1440×900 pixels or higher.
3) Entries must be drawn by you. I do not accept images that have been modded, filtered, merged, etc if the drawing was not yours.
4) Please keep the images clean of any hentai, violent images, hatred, and so on. If you are unsure about something, drop by the forum and ask.
5) One entry per person. Send us your best work!
6) The following formats are accepted: jpg, bmp, png, tif, and gif.
7) Deadline: March 19, 2011, 11:59 pm EST.
The Voting Process
Among all the entries, I will pick the top 10. The 10 best entries will then be opened up for voting among members in the forum for about a week. Voting will end near the end of March and winners will be announced thereafter. If there are not enough entries, I will decide who wins.
The top 3 winners will have their drawings available as backgrounds for this site for one month each beginning in April and ending in June. Winners will also have bragging rights.
Good luck to all participants!