Hi guys! First of all I would like to say this is my first tutorial and I’m looking forward to helping you guys in the future. I have always loved manga and when my friend asked me to think of a story for our manga I found it quite difficult. I then found 5 simple steps to think of a good story so I hope this tutorial helps you a lot!
1. First of all think of a genre that you like to write about. This will help you get a grip with the story and you will find it easier to think of a good story idea. This is an important factor when thinking of a story for manga.
2. Think of something that will keep the reader interested in the story. If you create something boring then no one will want to continue reading your story. On the other hand if you create a gripping story the reader won’t want to let go of the book and will want to keep on reading further.
3. Thirdly don’t get lost in your story. If something happens at the beginning make sure you see that scene happen again later on and don’t just forget about it. This will then make the story a bit more real and gripping to the reader.
4. Take your time when thinking about what is going to happen next and don’t just rush it. Think thoughtfully and take your time to analyze the part of the story your on and do your best to work slowly.
5. Finally, enjoy yourself. If you’re not having fun writing then what’s the point? Pick a story your going to have fun thinking of and writing down. This is a key point when it comes down to thinking of a manga story.
Thank you for reading my tutorial and I hope it helped you get that one step closer to becoming a manga writer!